Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really cute but she does not look like a 3 year old :whistling:
Not quite sure who she resembles now, she use to look like both parents at one point.

Not sure what you're saying. The girl looks eactly like a three year old to me :ermm:
Anyone know the man that is holding her? He doesn't seem to pleased about being photographed ... I wonder why we get to see so little pictures of the little princess. It is good that the girl can grow up in private, but for us it would be nice to see more of her :flowers:

I agree the picture looks a bit snatched. The little girl looks like she is blowing a kiss -very sweet.

On her age - she is two not three: Born December 2007.

I have to say Shamma is the most adorable.

this Sheikha sheikha is the engeged with prince hamdan or his sister?

this Sheikha sheikha is the engeged with prince hamdan or his sister?
This is Sheikh Hamdan's sister Sh. Sheikha:)

Wow!! Very good pictures, I also noted there are pics of Sheikh Majed, he looks very handsome. I had never seen Princess Haya and Sheikha Maitha together. Sheikh Rashid definively has a great body but my favorite is Sheikh Hamdan :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was Sheikh Rashid recent photo?
Recently, I think Sheikh Maktoum looks more and more handsome.Although he is fat points, but very very very cute. Of course my favorite is Sheikh Hamdan :lol:
Do you know Sheikh Maktoum official site address? He should have official Internet site?

New pic from sheikh mohammed with sheikha hamad bin mohammed and sheikha hint bint saeed

OMG...that's so cute...they look like twins
how far apart are they again...can't remember?

Does wearing a red sweater is meryem ??

Hi everyone,:flowers:
Was Christiana at the Dubai World Cup?? (not sure) but it looks like it.. IMO she's ok looking not so pretty as Sheikha Hind's daughters.BTW why weren't Hind's daughters at the Dubai Word Cup? I wish they were more public like the guys...I mean since they're modern girls what's the problem of going to events like this?;) They seem to love the attention such as having their own photographers, posting their pics all over the net so people can sing them praises...:whistling::D

Does wearing a red sweater is meryem ??
It's sheikha...her belly is already sticking out...:) ADORABLE!!:flowers:
Maryam is the one in the black jacket she's kind of fat....:cool: (no offense)

jus curious regarding christina's pix...so its okay for her to dress like that in public?

check out these pix
Flickr: socute2's Photostream

*u kno i'd luv to meet sheikha Maryam, cuz frm her pix I jus really get this impression that she seems to be a self obsorbed, really conceited person, and i'd like to believe that that isn't true
(again...im not attacking her, but i jus wish her pix would portray her otherwise...she's pretty - no doubt...but kinda over doin it, don't u think?)

I agree its a bit much. I think they are doing all of this with Maryam to get her married faster and it does not seem to be working. Most gulf royal families to not like for their girls to be as 'out there' in the public with vanity photos as Maryam is. Still, maybe in the end it will work. I hear that Mo is not happy that she has not had any proposals yet...

I agree I think is very conceited. :whistling: I'm interested in me Maryam is not engaged with anyone? What does he do (studying or working:lol:)? I've never seen a picture on which she is in arabian dress.:ermm:

I agree I think is very conceited. :whistling: I'm interested in me Maryam is not engaged with anyone? What does he do (studying or working:lol:)? I've never seen a picture on which she is in arabian dress.:ermm:

so true...i was thinkin the same thing
and why is he jus worried bout maryam 2, wut bout his her other daughters (latifa 1 and maryam 1, shamsa-Lord knows wut ever happened to her, Maitha-tru she has her career) but doesn't he went them to get married?....they're all well into their 20s, maybe soon to be 30....

i think thats how she is from pictures looks like it ;) because maryam looks to be a favord one in the family. i dont think she will be married until she wants and maby shes having fun now and its not time for it. i see some ways in these tv girls, not exactly but theres similar things. money, privlege and trips and lord knows what happens when young maktoums are in london/paris. :whistling: this doesnt have to mean there not nice or anything. hamdan looks as he has fun like this but also seems like a great person. i wonder anyone has met a maktoum before.

I also think that Maryam can have her own way,she seems to be the most out-going and obviously her family doesn`t restrict her or prohibit that these images of her are published...I don`think that they are forced into a marriage or at least I wouldn`t see a reason for doing so as they are still young and they don`t need to marry anybody for their wealth...but I have to admit that I am less interested in Maryam because I don`t see/know what she is doing (apart from riding,but everybody in the family is riding horses) I find people like Maitha much more interesting because she is doing Karate which I think is quite unique for a a girl especially in the Gulf and therefore I think she must be very ambitious and she has her own will! I like women who have a cause,ambitions and dedication rather than women who are just beautiful-but of course we will never know what the girls are really doing with their time and how they feel ...it would be great if we could hear or read what they want to tell but they seem to be very restricted-they are seen in pictures but not heard-they never give big speeches at important meetings or give interviews to newspapers or TV....

ok no offence that pic of maryam is really scary :eek:and i totally agree with u wats up with the eyebrows....i thnk sheikh rashids pictures are old and everyone is just repeating the same pics over and over again because he has gone out of the public eye.:ermm:

i have to agree that the pic of Myryam is really scary and no nice at all..

i have to agree that the pic of Myryam is really scary and no nice at all..
I don't think the pic is that bad, she just penciled her eyebrows in really black. I used to do that actually, and it is a big trend in the UAE and other gulf countries for girls to do that...She still has a pretty heart shaped face..maybe lay off of the eyebrow pencil a little bit:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom