Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all of them are allowed, it depends on your father or husband or family! For instance Sheikh MO is the excpetion in the UAE, his daughters and Haya are allowed to do so even if Haya is not emirati and doesn't have the same culture!
When I compared Dubai & Abu Dhabi three years ago the first time I visited the UAE, I was amazed. In Dubai I felt like in a modern city where women are wearing the abaya but without the face veil, tourists everywhere...In Abu Dhabi women are much more conservative, it has nothing to do with Dubai :)))

:previous:really don not understand what is going on ; is the new generation of Dubai ladies allowed to be photographed and publish in public now ? people were shocked when haya used to accompany and participate with her husband in endurance races but now things seemed to change .

Sheikh Mohammeds daughters starting from Latifa and going down the list who mother is Sheikha Hind have always been in published photos froma very yung age.
After Latifa got married, she has not been pictured but Sheikha Sheikha has been pictured after her marriage. It seems that her husband mught not be too fond of her being pictured and published anymore.

Ok, just to make things clear , the photography "issue" is more of traditions and culture rather than Islam and religion .

As far as I know women in Bahrain are allowed to do so not like in UAE ! For instance, the king's first wife is always pictured and is very active :))
Kuwait that's so true, it had nothing to do with the religion !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all muslims country is self arab countries stronger for islam arabs men can have many wives.!in turkey is forbidden mens with 4 wive only one and womens have more right as men. I self arap girl and life in uae and i travel more turkey is very modern and western

:previous:
You're making complications where none exist. There is no connection between the Islamic religion and a person being photographed - Princess Haya is regulalry photographed while Sheikha Hind is never photographed but they are both Muslim. However, the more 'extreme' or asetic branches of Islam such as the Saudi Wahabis would have more in common with the Israeli ultra-Orthodox Jews concerning attitudes towards photography.

Warren I don't think I am complicating anything, if I said that, it is because someone I know said it was regarding the Islamic religion, I don't mind if they are pictured or not, after all, they are free to do what they want. I was just confused.

Sheikha Maitha's pictures as a child
sheikha maitha bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
sheikha maitha bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed
كل اتصالات الغلا فـي خافقـي مشبوكـة on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
MaBrooK FaZz3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
fazza3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
الشيخ Ø*مدان الله يطوول بعمره on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Sheikh Ahmed
الشيخ مكتوم بن Ù…Ø*مد بن راشد آل مكتوم on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
الشيخ Ø£Ø*مد بن Ù…Ø*مد بن راشد آل مكتوم on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

the pictures of sheikha Maitha and Maktoum and Ahmed are very cute and nice

Wait , now he has a daughter named Ela?! This can get really consfusing.

All of Sheikh Mo daughters are really cute.

I don't think the kids from secret wives live a luxurious priviled life like the girl's from Hind and Haya's. Just look at the place this girl lives very simple it seems to me.
This is not where she lives. This is the Marathon resting area. It just happened to be her birthday on the day. Actually that was very nice that they celebrated her birthday that way, because she was eliminated from that race that Futtaim won. Also the cake is a matter of taste, and given the circumstances it was lovely to have a horse on the marathon, it was very appropriate in shape and size.

The room where the girl is photographed looks like a hotel-room, basic and boring. But i think it's true that the kids from the secret wives are treated second-class. I saw a few pics of Majid and Mansour when they were young. They were in some sort of restaurant but nothing fancy. A far end from Hind's boys photographed in their daddies private plane. I really feel for these half-illegimate secret kids but Mo seems to be totally entitled to do as he pleases :ermm:.

Sheikha Hind's Palace might be the biggest because it is the main one, but that does not mean that the rest are living under "second class" conditions. In my opinion they are all treated equally. They don't have to be at fancy restaurants to be "Royalty". Maybe the photos you saw happened to be in a non fancy restaurant. All of Dubai sees them together. They all use the same airplanes and they all live in their father's homes abroad and all stay at the same hotels. And that I am sure about.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. She has the Al Maktoum look.

Very very nice pictures, and yes, Christina looks Al Maktoum

nice pix n its nice to see sheikha futtain, chirstina, their dad and christina's mom together...kinda makes these speculations legit

Are pretty

With Arab features, especially eyes

I'm wondering if these pictures could be seen as prove or if these could be a coincidence?

Josette

Not even sure if they are really his daughter well at least Ela and Dilaria which I highly doubt are.

Thanks dazz, how easy would it be to get a picture like that with the Emir without them being his kids?

Josette

i think wht she is saying is tht christina is probobally his daughter bc of the birthday pics but the other two.....ela and whatever the other ones name is are most likely NOT his daughters.

Since there is no proof at all that Ela & Dilaria are Sheikh Mohammeds daughters, further discussion and posts on them will be deleted.

Thank you :flowers:

:previous: i can not believe she is al jalilah ; she has grown up so much :ohmy:

Really cute but she does not look like a 3 year old :whistling:
Not quite sure who she resembles now, she use to look like both parents at one point.

Yes, she si cute, she looks like Princess Haya Al Hussein. No pictures at this tne with her brothers or sisters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom