The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Aristocracy

I don't think the kids from secret wives live a luxurious priviled life like the girl's from Hind and Haya's. Just look at the place this girl lives very simple it seems to me.

Old 02-28-2010, 01:58 PM
Aristocracy

The room where the girl is photographed looks like a hotel-room, basic and boring. But i think it's true that the kids from the secret wives are treated second-class. I saw a few pics of Majid and Mansour when they were young. They were in some sort of restaurant but nothing fancy. A far end from Hind's boys photographed in their daddies private plane. I really feel for these half-illegimate secret kids but Mo seems to be totally entitled to do as he pleases .

Old 02-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Nobility

Is Sheikha Sheikha the lady that covers her face?
Old 02-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Aristocracy

Flickr: ileri12's Photostream new pics sheikha sheikha with nasser
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream Christiana Al-Maktoum
blond wife is mother
in black jacket is sheikha is pregnat
Old 02-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Nobility

I don't see them together
Old 02-28-2010, 03:56 PM
Aristocracy

im sure the black jacket is maryam not sheikha
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucantuosi View Post
Is Sheikha Sheikha the lady that covers her face?
tht is hanan al muhairi
Old 02-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Nobility

The girl in black jacket is Sheikha Maryam
Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999 View Post
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream Christiana Al-Maktoum
She doesn't look Al Maktoum.
Old 02-28-2010, 05:14 PM
Gentry

Yes she look mother
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream and finaly pic from moes nr 2 secret daughter dilara al maktoum mother is turkish
Old 02-28-2010, 05:16 PM
Gentry

I saw the same pictures on Fazza3's website and I was wondering why the girl is wearing a face veil, strange isn't it?? Is Christiana this girl?? Sheikha Maryam looks amazing & Sheikha is very lovely as well. Nice to see them together and congrats to Futtaim :))

The thing is that the girl is just covering her face and not her hair, she's not wearing another veil...that's why I was asking! I saw Cristiana pictures, she looks lovely! I am wondering how many children Sheikh MO has? hihi mash'ALLAH, MAY GOD bless all of them :)))
Old 02-28-2010, 05:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999 View Post
black jacket is sheikha
No,The girl in black jacket is Sheikha Maryam not Sheikha.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dior View Post
Flickr: ileri12's Photostream and finaly pic from moes nr 2 secret daughter dilara al maktoum mother is turkish

tht is an old pic. it says 2003 and she already looks old and imo not pretty. this is 7 years later. do u have newer pics and how do u knw this one is his too?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:29 AM
Nobility

OK....wait a minute...so now mo has two more secret daughters, christina and dilara? for sum reason...i'm not buyin it....u gna have to back it up

by the way, wow...sheikha maryam is on the heavy side, but sheikha sheikha looks amazing for being pregnant, most of all, its so nice to see a "married" sheikha or mo's daughter out n about in public n open to getting her pix done....obviously they are modern and thankfully sheikh nasser is open to it too
Old 03-01-2010, 05:52 AM
Gentry

The picture of Sheikh MO and Christiana is on the 26 of February 2010, just a few days ago! it's written on Fazza3's website which means that it's true. I agree with you guys, Sheikha is very cutee like her and Mariam is a beauty but I think she gained some weight.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettina View Post
The room where the girl is photographed looks like a hotel-room, basic and boring. But i think it's true that the kids from the secret wives are treated second-class. I saw a few pics of Majid and Mansour when they were young. They were in some sort of restaurant but nothing fancy. A far end from Hind's boys photographed in their daddies private plane. I really feel for these half-illegimate secret kids but Mo seems to be totally entitled to do as he pleases .
Thats the resting area at the Endurance village place, not a hotel.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Gentry

Is there some certainty that the two girls, Christiana and Dilara, are Sheikh Mohammed's daughters? If they are, I would be really curious to know if all of the children of Sheikh Mohammed are aware of their half sisters and half brothers. Has anyone got any idea about this?
Old 03-01-2010, 12:54 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettina View Post
Thanks for the picture? Who is the woman on the photo. Is she the mother? And why is the girl called christianna. That is not an UAE name is it?
the woman is her mother she is greek!! and the name is greek name!! and christinna is 16years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by acupoftea View Post
Is there some certainty that the two girls, Christiana and Dilara, are Sheikh Mohammed's daughters? If they are, I would be really curious to know if all of the children of Sheikh Mohammed are aware of their half sisters and half brothers. Has anyone got any idea about this?
i am 110% christinna is his daughter nt sure about dilara!
Old 03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Gentry

fazza3Fan, I hope you didn't think I doubt your words, or any other's words for that matter. I was only doubting the fazza3.com website because I don't understand arabic language and therefore didn't know if fazza3.com really is Sheikh Hamdan's website.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Commoner

no no im sure assuring u!! =D
Old 03-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazza3Fan View Post
no no im sure assuring u!! =D

im sure christina is his daughter but the turkish girl....hmmmmm i dont think so.