Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
her mother is from greece.

thks DXB! That makes sense christianna is also a greek name. But men Mo likes all nationalities huh... I wonder how many more secret wives + kids he has.. Does he only have christianna w/ this lady or more kids?

I dont understand have sheikh mohammed a daughter cristiana?

YES Dior! Just look at the pics from fazza3 forum.

Great pics! Mo is such a great dad. He doesn't only show up at the birthday but even cuts the birthday cake. :whistling:

For the dutch among us: "who's the man that comes every year to cut the birthday cake? " :lol:

When you take a close look, you see 16 candles. That means she is around the same age as Sheikha Futaima, isn't she?
BUT the birthdaycake is smaller then Shamma's cake a few months back :ermm:

Last edited:
Thx for the pics! :) I think Futaim is just beautiful! Sheikha is pretty, Maryam is more on the fat side I would say. I think its time 4 maryam to get married b4 she gets ugly! Hamdan is a piece of meat always!

Last edited by a moderator:
another daughter, oh my God !!!
sheikh mohamed a really incredible man
Who knows really how many children he had???

When you take a close look, you see 16 candles. That means she is around the same age as Sheikha Futaima, isn't she?

That was the first thing I did, counted the candles. ;)

Josette

I don't think the kids from secret wives live a luxurious priviled life like the girl's from Hind and Haya's. Just look at the place this girl lives very simple it seems to me.

The room where the girl is photographed looks like a hotel-room, basic and boring. But i think it's true that the kids from the secret wives are treated second-class. I saw a few pics of Majid and Mansour when they were young. They were in some sort of restaurant but nothing fancy. A far end from Hind's boys photographed in their daddies private plane. I really feel for these half-illegimate secret kids but Mo seems to be totally entitled to do as he pleases :ermm:.

I saw the same pictures on Fazza3's website and I was wondering why the girl is wearing a face veil, strange isn't it?? Is Christiana this girl?? Sheikha Maryam looks amazing & Sheikha is very lovely as well. Nice to see them together and congrats to Futtaim :))

The thing is that the girl is just covering her face and not her hair, she's not wearing another veil...that's why I was asking! I saw Cristiana pictures, she looks lovely! I am wondering how many children Sheikh MO has? hihi mash'ALLAH, MAY GOD bless all of them :)))

OK....wait a minute...so now mo has two more secret daughters, christina and dilara? for sum reason...i'm not buyin it....u gna have to back it up

by the way, wow...sheikha maryam is on the heavy side, but sheikha sheikha looks amazing for being pregnant, most of all, its so nice to see a "married" sheikha or mo's daughter out n about in public n open to getting her pix done....obviously they are modern and thankfully sheikh nasser is open to it too

The picture of Sheikh MO and Christiana is on the 26 of February 2010, just a few days ago! it's written on Fazza3's website which means that it's true. I agree with you guys, Sheikha is very cutee like her and Mariam is a beauty but I think she gained some weight.

The room where the girl is photographed looks like a hotel-room, basic and boring. But i think it's true that the kids from the secret wives are treated second-class. I saw a few pics of Majid and Mansour when they were young. They were in some sort of restaurant but nothing fancy. A far end from Hind's boys photographed in their daddies private plane. I really feel for these half-illegimate secret kids but Mo seems to be totally entitled to do as he pleases :ermm:.

Thats the resting area at the Endurance village place, not a hotel.

Is there some certainty that the two girls, Christiana and Dilara, are Sheikh Mohammed's daughters? If they are, I would be really curious to know if all of the children of Sheikh Mohammed are aware of their half sisters and half brothers. Has anyone got any idea about this?

Thanks for the picture? Who is the woman on the photo. Is she the mother? And why is the girl called christianna. That is not an UAE name is it? :flowers:

the woman is her mother she is greek!! and the name is greek name!! and christinna is 16years old

Is there some certainty that the two girls, Christiana and Dilara, are Sheikh Mohammed's daughters? If they are, I would be really curious to know if all of the children of Sheikh Mohammed are aware of their half sisters and half brothers. Has anyone got any idea about this?

i am 110% christinna is his daughter nt sure about dilara!

fazza3Fan, I hope you didn't think I doubt your words, or any other's words for that matter. I was only doubting the fazza3.com website because I don't understand arabic language and therefore didn't know if fazza3.com really is Sheikh Hamdan's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom