The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1234 View Post
Fazza3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

He gained weight or its just me ?
nope...its jus u...

Old 03-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
nope...its jus u...
I saw him quite often the last days and I also thought that he got some weight

Old 03-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Courtier

So its not just me

Shamma & Maryam | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 03-28-2011, 02:26 AM
Gentry

Sh Mohammed n his sons:
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h2vpgreqj - Shared by hessa__s
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h46hjrcj - Shared by Maitha_MRM
Old 03-28-2011, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Please don't post pictures here that have already been posted in or belong in the World Cup thread:

Dubai World Cup: 2005 - 2011

Humera
Dubai Forum Moderator
Old 03-29-2011, 04:45 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Is that her mother next to her? I find her too dressed up for an event. She seems to not know how to dress in public for certain events.
Old 03-29-2011, 05:21 AM
Commoner

well... Saud thinks shes gorgeous
& she is loved & married simply bcoz of who she is
pls forgive me, coz i can't help but think she is what they say true love

Fazza3's marrat sana videos also has models so beautiful like her
Old 03-29-2011, 07:54 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Is that her mother next to her? I find her too dressed up for an event. She seems to not know how to dress in public for certain events.
Yes it's her mother....I would rather say they were dress to go to a wedding or ball
Old 03-29-2011, 10:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelmia View Post
Yes it's her mother....I would rather say they were dress to go to a wedding or ball
Agree for Mahra its too much
But her mom's dress is ok
Old 03-29-2011, 03:26 PM
Aristocracy

Sorry if that sounds mean now, but both Mahra and her Mom are waaaaaaayyy too dressed up. They dress and act like princesses. Why can't they wear just a normal traditional dress like Haya? There are some traditional dresses which are really pretty too. I really wonder how the relation between Mahra and her half-siblings is, since you never see them together and Mahra's posting some really private pictures (Moh bathing in the sea, or Rashid half-naked in the gym) on her official fb-site. I think Mahra is a really pretty girl und she seems to have her dads riding talent but she should calm down a little bit and act more like a normal girl IMO. (even though she's a shaikha there's no reason to overact and dress for a sports event like you're going to a ball.) Last year she was dressed so much nicer for the dubai world cup.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:41 PM
Courtier

Well, about Mohd & Rashid pics, they are already on the net long time ago so why blaming her & not someone else ,plus i dont think she's the one posting pics on her FB fanpage, it would be rather someone else: a friend or an employee just like Maryam. Talking about her relationship with her half-siblings, we can see that they are not really close but thats not weird, its very common in all families not just hers.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Aristocracy

I know the pic were all over the internet before, but still there's no reason to post them on your own page. And I don't blame anyone for that (also not Mahra) From what I read on her FB it's herself posting and commenting the page, maybe I'm wrong about that. And I agree with you it's not weird if half-siblings don't hang around together that much and it's okay, I just wondered. :) And if you see how close f.e. Majid and his half-brothers are then it's not like the don't have contact with their half siblings. So I just wondered if they admitted Mahra to the "circle" since she appeared quite later then the other half-siblings. That's what I meant :)
Old 03-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1234 View Post
Agree for Mahra its too much
But her mom's dress is ok
i honestly think both look tacky n costume-y....
Old 03-29-2011, 07:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
i honestly think both look tacky n costume-y....
AGREED 100%! Both Mahra and her mom look wayyyy over the top for a *racing*, *horse* *Sports* event. I mean look at how Shamma and Salamah were dressed and they're sheikhas used to go to these events! Look at Haya how low key she was dressed yet she was so elegant ..IMO less is more! Mahra and her mom looked like they were going to a Gala or Wedding. YUP! Apparently there's not much connection between mahra and her half sisters but she's def trying to be accepted by the circle!! Its def tough when u come to the circle when u're already grown up, especially if you dont even speak arabic..Good luck to her!
Old 03-30-2011, 01:30 AM
Gentry

yep...totally agree abt their dressing style...
BTW...where was Mahra all this time? Why is it now that she just appeared suddenly in Dubai in 2010??
I find that a little weird!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Aristocracy

That's exactly what I asked myself too! And my thesis is (Please dear readers, I'm just spectulating now, I don't want to start a rumour at all!) that from what I know is, that Mahra lived her whole life in Greece (that's why she only speaks greece but no arabic) and then searched the contact with her dad, moved over to dubai with her mom, changed her name into mahra and got an offical daugther (incl. the shaikha title) and is now leaving from mohs money a happy life with horses and balls (a.k.a dubai world cup sport event)
I'm not sure if Moh knew the exist of Mahra before or if the thing with mahra's mom was more like a 1-night-thing and he never knew she got pregnant untill she came back with her 15-year-old daugther?
But at the end it doesn't matter what happened and why Mahra appeared just a year ago. I think she's a really pretty girl and seems to be very nice, but she should stop trying to act like a princess and be more a normal girl (she has some pictures on her FB when she was visiting Dubai and she looked so normal and nice and sweet!) :)
Old 03-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Gentry

Mahra bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum's Photos - me..^_^
Is Sheikh Mohammed married to her??
Old 03-31-2011, 02:11 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahla10 View Post
That's exactly what I asked myself too!...
i don't wanna agree wit ur story but it is definitely plausible...wut other explanation is there?