Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Hamdan tolerant and kind,as always. I think Sh. Mo's daughters are each other's rivals:D. I would not be Sh.Mo's daughter. But I would prefer his son's wife.:p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sheikha Maryam was raised by Sheikh Mohd sister(her aunt), maybe that explains why they r close.

why was she raised by her aunt? what about her mother?
a also wonder if Majid and the others were raised by their mothers because i think they grew up in Dubai(except Mahra of course)... did they have their mums with them? and does Hind know Mo´s other wives?

I dont live with them to answer all these questions lol
Sheikha Maryam (the first) & sheikha manal were raised by their aunt Sheikha Futaim Bint Rashed, Sheikha Maryam even thanked her in her graduation speech.
Sheikh Majid was raised by his mother with his other full siblings.
I do think Hind knows them.

why was she raised by her aunt? what about her mother?
a also wonder if Majid and the others were raised by their mothers because i think they grew up in Dubai(except Mahra of course)... did they have their mums with them? and does Hind know Mo´s other wives?

We don't know the reason why some of his children lived with their mothers and other didn't. IMO, I think the ons that lived with their mother (Sheikh Majed) is that his mother is said not to have remarried and stayed in Duabi. Sheikha Manal who was brought up by her aunt, its said that her mother re-married and doesn't love in Dubai. Nobody can be certain what the reasons are as they don't talk about it publicly. It could also be a choice of Sheikh Mohammed or he mother of the children for him to look after them.

Yeah, & Sheikh majid & Maitha & Shamsa were raised by their mother cause sheikh mohd is still married to her & hadnt divorced.So maybe thats the reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
so r manal n maryam (1st) real sisters....wut bout latifa (1st)?

Can remember there were a discussion in here about Rashid and a zebra and no one had a pic? It's here :-(
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...10334542_197089970337816_511823_5818928_n.jpg

Now we know for sure that he didn`t torture any zebra!
It is just a wild animal and he was probably trying to tame it and by the way I think he likes animals a lot,just like Hamdan and he would never treat them badly.
I´ve read about what happened in South Africa (everyone makes mistakes sometimes...)but I still don`t know why everyone hates him that much and he is not allowed to show himself in the public. He was such a good rider and he should use his potential to participate in endurance challenges!

if you look very closely you can see the zebra´s stripes through the "blood", that means the pic is photoshopped...

I wonder who has so much time that he/she produces such pictures to damage his reputation...maybe an ex-girlfriend or something;-)
Rashid was always nice with his horses and at some charity events he was talking to some children,making pictures with them and generally appeared to me as a well-mannered guy!
But maybe I´m mistaken...it´s just annoying to read accusations twithout any proof that are fabricated and mean!

Well, the pic doesnt seem photshopped at all to me, it seems so real.

Well, the pic doesnt seem photshopped at all to me, it seems so real.

but why should he let it be photographed ? remember that the al maktoums managed to keep sh. hinds pictures all out of the web or any newspaper-so they could easily prevent that such a picture is spread on the internet...

and by the way,we know that the male part of the family enjoys hunting (or at least they like to present themselfes with guns etc.) and to me there is not much difference between torturing an animal or hunting it with guns...it´s all just for the male ego,most animals end up as trophys on the wall and just have to die that a man can prove himself...

I´m not a veggie and I wear leather shoes and so on but killing animals just for the fun of it always seemed to me cruel and barbaric :-(

if the pic was real and the zebra was alive there would be blood coming out of the wound... that is not the case and that also proofs it is fake ot the zebra must be dead already (which can´t be cause it´s standing)

@July01 I've never cut a zebra leg to know what happens after that, but, the pic dont seem photoshopped, you have to zoom to see that it looks real.

@blauerengel Well, Hind pics & the zebra pics are 2 different things, maybe its normal for him what he's doing & that's not bad.Maybe its a fierce animal who cut the leg & that he's just helping LOL
Yeah, the hunting is allowed in islam, but, for eating not as a decoration at home.

form what i´ve know as long as the heart works blood will come out of wounds...and i can´t imagine that rashid is able to controll the zebra alone if it is alive because it would defend hisself
i don´t know what exactly he is doing but i´m sure he is not cutting off the leg of a living zebra as it has been said before...

i agree with you july01 i think what ever he has in his hand is not a knife nor a hook, also the person who took the picture was a girl who was raised in the palace meanong the family was there and i realy doubt he would be doing somthing that cruel in front of the little girls...

i agree with you july01 i think what ever he has in his hand is not a knife nor a hook, also the person who took the picture was a girl who was raised in the palace meanong the family was there and i realy doubt he would be doing somthing that cruel in front of the little girls...
really ? or just thing you hear?

Picture Perfect: Dubai Sheikha

Can remember there were a discussion in here about Rashid and a zebra and no one had a pic? It's here :-(
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...10334542_197089970337816_511823_5818928_n.jpg

If the picture was real there would be blood going down its leg and he would have some blood on his hand, also the only person who knows what happened is Rashid. He could have simply noticed that it was injured before and he was trying to get a better look. As you all know a picture is worth a thousand words, But there is simply not enough evidence in the picture that he was harming the zebra.
Barbaric? Hitting a animal on the road with a car and injuring it and leaving it there to die in agonizing pain is just as bad.

hi

I am very new to this forum, but just going back to the story with sheikh rashid and the zebra. I am from africa and everyone in africa or anyone who watches nature channels would know that zebras are wild animals, and when attacked/threatened/wounded they do kick and try to defend themselves against predators etc. IMO the same would apply if they were attacked by a human being and it would be very hard for one man to restrain a fully grown zebra and maul it at the same time.

I also agree that there would be blood pouring from the wound if the leg was being butchered. So i guess we can all speculate but no one would really know what happened that day unless they were actually there...

Latifa Al theroyalforums.com/forums/f170/sheikh-mohammeds-children-picture-thread-2-a-26753-44.html.
m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&refid=0&m_sess=soALnesd-ghVrWOsd&_rdr#!/pages/Mahra-bint-Mohammad-bin-Rashed-Al-Maktoum/165682663475205?refid=7

OMG...current pics of Maryam (1)
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h4z1qncj - Shared by Maitha_MRM (girl to the right of the sheikh)
yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/h4md5xej Shared by
these pics were posted on twitter by both Latifa(1) and Maitha...n at one point Maitha even tweeted in response to someone else: Maitha_MRM Maitha Al Maktoum: Yes & 3 latifa's :D
so i kno i'm totally speculating but does this mean she's referring to her dad having 2 maryams and 3 latifas...so far we kno of 2 latifas...but 3?
here's the link to maitha's twitter: Twitter
Yeah, i remember this & she really said there are 3 latifas. Well, this shows that we cant know everything.

Last edited:
Posts on Sheikha Manal having a newborn baby boy has been moved to the
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6
Thread
Please remember this is a picture thread not a discussion thread.

Thank you :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom