The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Heir Apparent

me..^_^

What a sweet puppy!

And there is ruling a conviction that Muslims think dogs are impure...

Old 03-17-2011, 12:39 PM
Gentry

@Deniz1999: this pic posted before without signature by Faith_g
[QUOTE=faith_g;1213455]OMG...current pics of Maryam (1)
(girl to the right of the sheikh)
http://yfrog.com/h4md5xej

SH-Maryam (the1st) lives in dubai and she studies in Zayed University in Dubai .
and nobody knows the type of personal relationships between brothers and sisters. So stop talking nonsense !!

Old 03-20-2011, 08:09 PM
Aristocracy

ok as you want she is not Sheikha Latifa !!!!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 07:01 AM
Aristocracy

no its not! she looks nothing llike her
Old 03-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Gentry

no i don´t think that is her...
Old 03-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidi View Post
pic of Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (um Hamad)
http://i56.tinypic.com/4rdq3q.jpg
i don't think that's her either...it really doesn't look like her
Old 03-22-2011, 03:52 AM
Courtier

She's not Latifa at all
Old 03-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Courtier

FAZZA3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:39 PM
Gentry

Mahra bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum's Photos - Mix Pics 2 | Facebook
any idea wat is fazza doing???
Old 03-23-2011, 04:10 PM
Aristocracy

@Angelmia: This is a picture Maryam once posted on her twitter-account. Looks like Mahra takes a lot of pictures from Maryams Twitter to post them on her own fb-account, since I have a lot of those pictures seen before on maryams twitter (I wonder if she's okay with that or if she has no idea what her half-sister's doin) anyways Maryam has a second pic on her twitter-account (Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/79ea7j - Shared by MMBinRashed) where you can see fazza lying on the yachts (not sure if it is a yacht but it's definitely a ship) roof, looks like on the picture mahra posted that fazza is trying to jump down from the roof. :)
Old 03-23-2011, 05:03 PM
Courtier

pfff pure imagination??!!! :s
Old 03-23-2011, 05:49 PM
Aristocracy

@Sally1234: Are you talking about the things I wrote? Don't understand why this should be imagination? I don't imagine anything I was just saying what you can see on the picture and that fazza was jumping down from the roof?
Old 03-24-2011, 01:28 PM
Commoner

Hello to you ya me...^^
Old 03-24-2011, 01:31 PM
Commoner

Hello to you ya me...^^

[QUOTE=Biri;1216772]me..^_^

What a sweet puppy!

And there is ruling a conviction that Muslims think dogs are impure.....

Hello to you ya me...^^

....it dipends on... wich kind of dogs....where....when...how...little...or big...

....it dipends on... wich kind of dogs....where....when...how...little...or big...
Old 03-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Aristocracy

@LSD: From whatI know it doesn't have to do anything with the size or when etc. It depends more on your "view". Some say it's haram some say it's not. Just like some people wear the Hijab because they say you have to und some girls don't wear it because they say it's not necessarily. Same thing with dogs. :)
Old 03-24-2011, 03:12 PM
Aristocracy

no its not the same hijab... hijab is a must and girls who dnt wear it dnt view it as unnecessary they know its haram and choose not to wear it...
as with dogs it is Not haram its (makrouh) and not encuraged as dogs are unclean (only the tonuge) so if a dog licks a person that person most wash several times to clean the area...
and a perpose for a dog should fall under guard/hunting/hearding
Old 03-24-2011, 03:42 PM
Aristocracy

Oh yeah I forgot that with the tongue. But I just know it from muslim friends (i'm not a muslim but I read the quran so I forgot a few things since I'm nor reading the quran over and over just like on a daily bases) But some of my friends say it's haram to have a dog and some say it's not and have a dog. If you watch what kind of dogs Mahra and co. have then you see that those chihuahua-like-dogs are purposed for guard/hunting or hearding, they just have it for fun, because they like dogs. And from all my female muslim friends who don't wear the hijab none of them says it's haram, they all say it's unnecessary, if they think it's haram then they would wear the hijab. But yeah that's kinda off topic and we should come back to the maktoum-kids. :)
Old 03-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Aristocracy

well alot off muslims know drinking is Haram and still drink just bcoz they know its a sin does not mean they wont do it...
as for dogs the hunting/guard/herding dogs are the ones preferd but any other breed is makrouh and makrouh is what you get blessed for leaving but dont get sins for having... its very complecated and dogs are not mentioned in the Qura'an its from sunnah(what prophit mohammed said)
and as for your friends who dnt wear hijab and say its unnecessary well sometimes you do things knowing its wrong but dnt admit (i'm a muslim and i dnt wear hijab and i know its haram / i own dogs and love them) oh yeah as far as we know sh.Mahra is not a muslim although i thought she was
Old 03-24-2011, 05:53 PM
Aristocracy

Since I'm not a muslim and do not know everything about Islam i guess you're right with the things you say. Thanks for telling me that, now I'm a little bit smarter lol.
What? Mahra isn't a muslim?? Now I'm really surprised. I thought she converted to Islam after she got claimed as an "official kid of mohd", that's why she changed her name (since christina is a christian name which would be strange as a muslim). So you think she's not a muslim? I wonder why she changed her name then?
Old 03-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Courtier

Fazza3 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

He gained weight or its just me ?

Closed Thread