The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Aristocracy

sheikha maryam bint mohammed al maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing! www.flickr.com/photos/54882963@N03/5473654862/ www.flickr.com/photos/54882963@N03/5473654866/ www.flickr.com/photos/54882963@N03/5473654872/ www.flickr.com/photos/54882963@N03/5473654876/

Old 02-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Nobility

thanks for postin the pics deniz...i think she looks prettier in a traditional dress

Old 02-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Gentry

Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
new pic of Futtaim
I think this is a beautiful one :)
Old 03-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Commoner

Hello everybody !
Have you seen Fazza's new pictures about hunting ?! If , so what do you think ?!
Old 03-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lina_adji View Post
Hello everybody !
Have you seen Fazza's new pictures about hunting ?! If , so what do you think ?!
Yes i have seen them... well the pictures look good..but Hamdan seems kind of skinny. Plus the picture with him holding a that bird is kind of scary... just saying!
Old 03-04-2011, 12:14 PM
Gentry

I like this guy...he does not mind being dirty und wet :-)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Quote:
Hello everybody !
Yes, saw the pics. These guys are having lot of fun! I wanna go with next time But the discussion of Hamdan getting skinner and skinner...we already have that all the time. So, next time I will invite him for dinner!
Old 03-04-2011, 01:42 PM
Gentry

lol..i think that the guy in the pic is Hamdan.. how is he there?!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Commoner

I think Hamdan's new "mature" look is not that charming ! His face became very small that we can only notice his nose instead of noticing his WONDERFUL eyes ! his skin is getting damaged more and more :( ! Also i don't like his new haircut , it doesn't go with his ears at all !
Is he having braces on his lower teeth ?!
I like the relationship he has with his father , they look so close :)
By the way I have a new crush loool I like Mohammed bin hamad al Thani the world cup chairman Oh la la ...! but i don't think i can talk about him in here ! l
Old 03-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by souzi1990 View Post
lol..i think that the guy in the pic is Hamdan.. how is he there?!
for sure it's hamdan it is in qatar.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Gentry

lina..it is normal for Hamdan to change. Don't forget that he is getting older.. He can't be the same..
Old 03-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Gentry

Ok,he is getting older but he' s still only 28! I agree with Lina, now he does't look good. Perhaps due too much stresses of the job so thin. Sure it is not easy for him. But the fact that in the past was much handsome.(Yes Mohammed al Thani is handsome but his brother Sh. Jassim is much better.)
Old 03-05-2011, 06:19 PM
Commoner

He's only 28 ! he stills so so so young ... Beckham is 36 , 3 kids and stills look stunning !
Plus Fazza3 doesn't do anything stressful , being a crown prince is not that hard for him , cause he's not the one who works on projects or so , he has his people working for him in every single field :) ! he's just enjoying his time ( skydiving , horse riding , writing poems, traveling around the world and partying ) ! What i can't understand is that he has all the means to be the awesomest handsomest hottest person on earth but he doesn't take care of himself at all :( actually it bothers me cause i don't want him to lose his shine , i like him so much ... :) I've seen him many times , and lately i was SHOCKED ... !
Aisha Yes Jassim is handsome but he has no charisma , when he talks he's just annoying , he's not appealing at all , while Mohammed gives off a certain charm and classy with a 4 years kid smile , Aaaaaaah put me in a grave ..!
Peace
Old 03-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Gentry

i know he is young but what i like about him is that he looks like normal people..
Old 03-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Aristocracy

I'm totally shocked how much Fazza changed. No matter if his job is stressfull or not: He needs to take more care about himself. If you remember how he looked before or at the very beginning of being a crown prince: he looked healthy and was a really pretty boy and if you look now: He just looks sick in my eyes. I really hope he's okay. What always suprises me is the fact that Maktoum, Majid and Ahmed look so much older and more mature than Fazza and Rashid do even though they are older.

it's a bit off-topic but does anybody knows where majid got those black-gold riding boots??? I NEED them lol I'm actually pretty jealous.
Old 03-07-2011, 03:30 PM
Gentry

he should not loose more weight!!!
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
back to his height that we were discussing...I told you these sandals give him 3-4cms :-)

@dazzling
I hope it is fine with the link!?
Old 03-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Commoner

I told you these sandals give him 3-4cms :-) HA HA HA HA ! Yeah it does , definitely !
I like this color on him :)
Old 03-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I told you these sandals give him 3-4cms :-) HA HA HA HA ! Yeah it does , definitely !
I like this color on him :)
Lina you that have seen him how tall u think he is without those sandals?
Old 03-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Nobility

OMG...current pics of Maryam (1)
Yfrog Photo : yfrog.com/h4z1qncj - Shared by Maitha_MRM (girl to the right of the sheikh)
http://yfrog.com/h4md5xej
these pics were posted on twitter by both Latifa(1) and Maitha...n at one point Maitha even tweeted in response to someone else: Maitha_MRM Maitha Al Maktoum: Yes & 3 latifa's
so i kno i'm totally speculating but does this mean she's referring to her dad having 2 maryams and 3 latifas...so far we kno of 2 latifas...but 3?
here's the link to maitha's twitter: Twitter
Old 03-08-2011, 01:40 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV_GiRL View Post
Lina you that have seen him how tall u think he is without those sandals?
we have discussed that issue a lot in previous posts so, I think we all know how tall...or small...hihi...he is

Closed Thread