Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
New????? Gym Pics of Rashid popped up on his "Official Fan Page" on Facebook.

How many hours a week does he spend in the gym??? That is a very impressive torso - he must be extremely strong. Wow! And goooooodlooking.

yeah...i believe they're old cuz in his recent pics, he seems to have put on some weight...

He looks good with some weight on him. It seems to balance his fit body and he just looks more healthy. Way to go Sheikh Rashid! You look amazing!

On a thread somewhere, people were saying that Hamdan has acne and someone posted a photo.

As this is the picture thread for the children, I was just wondering whether Sh Hamdan is as beautiful as I believe him to be.. or if his official photos are..
airbrushed ?

And while on the subject of artifice, is there any photographic evidence for the male Maktoums using mascara and kohl also ?

I'd rather say his ok in the pic..
but here he's definitely in pijama...
Fan photos from Maryam bint Mohammad bin Rashed Al Maktoum (Official Page) | Facebook
I think they can use Kohl but not mascara as far as im concerned http://www.flickr.com/photos/53305459@N08/5635574516/in/photostream/
saw these pics on twitter...I think he's in London or Paris right now...:ermm:
GOD...he became sooo skinny...:eek:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1389682921706&set=o.302434625090&type=1http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1389682921706&set=o.302434625090&type=1

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG... haha I've seen this picture before but I always thought he's wearing jeans. Never brought my attention close to the pants. I think those are quite cute pj-pants. I would wear them too :D

Love that photo, I reckon he was trying to get some sleep and a sister was messing around so he made the hand gesture lol.

Not necessarily PJs could be loose linen trousers. My husband has some navy loose linen trousers from Marks and Spencer lol.

thanks for the pictures! Are those new made pictures?' I wonder if Sh. Majid is in Dubai or in London/ Paris?

Cute mansoor machallah, wondering if it's true the mother of mansoor is algerian ??

thanks for the pictures! Are those new made pictures?' I wonder if Sh. Majid is in Dubai or in London/ Paris?
don´t know about the others but the one with Majid is at least one year old....

Mansoor's pics are new...
the one with Majid is an older one...:flowers:

How do you know that Hamdan is actually in London or Paris? :ermm:

He's not in Paris. Mariam wrote on her twitter that she misses him and she's in paris. :) Guess then he's not there ;)

Naaa....I think he's in London right now....actually i'm also in UK right now...n i think I saw him (not sure if it was him!) at Harrods with some men:ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm: but unfortunately my head was not functioning enough to take a pic:sad::sad::sad::cry::cry::cry:

Naaa....I think he's in London right now....actually i'm also in UK right now...n i think I saw him (not sure if it was him!) at Harrods with some men:ermm::ermm::ermm::ermm: but unfortunately my head was not functioning enough to take a pic:sad::sad::sad::cry::cry::cry:
if your talking about today sunday the 24th then you should be happy your camera was not with you as Hamdan was in Dubai and for sure not in london :) so you would have wasted space on your memory card... maybe next time

it seems sheikha does not spend time in Bahrain maybe cause of polotical problems there

it seems sheikha does not spend time in Bahrain maybe cause of polotical problems there

There have been quite a few pictures of her in Bahrain & of her daughter with Sheikh Nasser in Bahrain at races. I think she lives between Bahrain & Duabi.

There have been quite a few pictures of her in Bahrain & of her daughter with Sheikh Nasser in Bahrain at races. I think she lives between Bahrain & Duabi.

i think this is the most recent pic of her we've seen though...i thought maybe she wasn't going to be photographed after her daughter's birth

i think this is the most recent pic of her we've seen though...i thought maybe she wasn't going to be photographed after her daughter's birth

I remember a picture where shaikha is in the water holding her daughter. You can't see her face clearly as it is from the side (like the paris picture) so I guess there are pictures from her but not that many as from maryam or mahra. I wonder why this happened. I mean we saw so many pictures from shaikha before the wedding/birth why now not anymore? don't think she changed that much as she needs to try to hide herself or so.

My friend who live in paris told me that the king of Bahrain is in Paris too :whistling:

She has been photographed several times after her wedding, first months of pregnancy (at a race in DUbai) & after her daughter. It's not often you get pictures like Mariam & Futaim but there are several.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom