Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well... Saud thinks shes gorgeous
& she is loved & married simply bcoz of who she is
pls forgive me, coz i can't help but think she is what they say true love

Fazza3's marrat sana videos also has models so beautiful like her

Last edited:
Is that her mother next to her? I find her too dressed up for an event. She seems to not know how to dress in public for certain events.

Yes it's her mother....I would rather say they were dress to go to a wedding or ball:lol:

Sorry if that sounds mean now, but both Mahra and her Mom are waaaaaaayyy too dressed up. They dress and act like princesses. Why can't they wear just a normal traditional dress like Haya? There are some traditional dresses which are really pretty too. I really wonder how the relation between Mahra and her half-siblings is, since you never see them together and Mahra's posting some really private pictures (Moh bathing in the sea, or Rashid half-naked in the gym) on her official fb-site. I think Mahra is a really pretty girl und she seems to have her dads riding talent but she should calm down a little bit and act more like a normal girl IMO. (even though she's a shaikha there's no reason to overact and dress for a sports event like you're going to a ball.) Last year she was dressed so much nicer for the dubai world cup.

Well, about Mohd & Rashid pics, they are already on the net long time ago so why blaming her & not someone else ,plus i dont think she's the one posting pics on her FB fanpage, it would be rather someone else: a friend or an employee just like Maryam. Talking about her relationship with her half-siblings, we can see that they are not really close but thats not weird, its very common in all families not just hers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the pic were all over the internet before, but still there's no reason to post them on your own page. And I don't blame anyone for that (also not Mahra) From what I read on her FB it's herself posting and commenting the page, maybe I'm wrong about that. And I agree with you it's not weird if half-siblings don't hang around together that much and it's okay, I just wondered. :) And if you see how close f.e. Majid and his half-brothers are then it's not like the don't have contact with their half siblings. So I just wondered if they admitted Mahra to the "circle" since she appeared quite later then the other half-siblings. That's what I meant :)

i honestly think both look tacky n costume-y....:ohmy:

AGREED 100%! Both Mahra and her mom look wayyyy over the top for a *racing*, *horse* *Sports* event:bang:. I mean look at how Shamma and Salamah were dressed and they're sheikhas used to go to these events! Look at Haya how low key she was dressed yet she was so elegant ..IMO less is more! Mahra and her mom looked like they were going to a Gala or Wedding. YUP! Apparently there's not much connection between mahra and her half sisters but she's def trying to be accepted by the circle!! Its def tough when u come to the circle when u're already grown up, especially if you dont even speak arabic..Good luck to her!:cool:

yep...totally agree abt their dressing style...:ROFLMAO:
BTW...where was Mahra all this time? Why is it now that she just appeared suddenly in Dubai in 2010??
I find that a little weird!!!:ermm::ermm::ermm:

That's exactly what I asked myself too! And my thesis is (Please dear readers, I'm just spectulating now, I don't want to start a rumour at all!) that from what I know is, that Mahra lived her whole life in Greece (that's why she only speaks greece but no arabic) and then searched the contact with her dad, moved over to dubai with her mom, changed her name into mahra and got an offical daugther (incl. the shaikha title) and is now leaving from mohs money a happy life with horses and balls (a.k.a dubai world cup sport event)
I'm not sure if Moh knew the exist of Mahra before or if the thing with mahra's mom was more like a 1-night-thing and he never knew she got pregnant untill she came back with her 15-year-old daugther?
But at the end it doesn't matter what happened and why Mahra appeared just a year ago. I think she's a really pretty girl and seems to be very nice, but she should stop trying to act like a princess and be more a normal girl (she has some pictures on her FB when she was visiting Dubai and she looked so normal and nice and sweet!) :)

That's exactly what I asked myself too!...
i don't wanna agree wit ur story but it is definitely plausible...wut other explanation is there?

i don't wanna agree wit ur story but it is definitely plausible...wut other explanation is there?

Or maybe her mother insisted that she will raise her until her 15 years before sending her to dubai:p:cool:

Seriously...I think we should look for other explanations:D:angel::ROFLMAO:

Well, if she lives from her father money & enjoy it, i dont see any thing new there, we all do this and its her normal right as all sheikh mohd kids.
And talking about her life in Greece for 15 years, its not our business & i personnaly think that sheikh mohd already knew that she's his daughter since her birth, but now what's important is that she lives in Dubai & that her father recognize her & let het participate to events as an Al Maktoum Sheikha. And kids have nothing to do with what their parents did in their life, thats all.

Or maybe her mother insisted that she will raise her until her 15 years before sending her to dubai:p:cool:

Seriously...I think we should look for other explanations:D:angel::ROFLMAO:

hey cut me sum slack...i said it was plausible...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey everybody! It's me once again.. my appearance is so rare over here, that i kinda feel shy to put questions..
But then again, you are the best, and every time i was puzzled about something I knew i can come here for answers.. and i always got them!

I've seen the latest threats are revolving around Mahra and the new pictures, but i would greatly appreciate it if someone could enlighten me on something in particular. It's been quite a while since i started to pay attention to this family, by pure coincidence i should mention, and i've seen Hamdan, Rashid.. they seem quite open, seen even interviews (the best part).
So i was wondering.. has anybody ever heard Majid speaking? I mean i have seen pictures with him and even youtube videos in his honor, which are great don't get me wrong.. but i have NEVER seen/heard him speak? I really tried my best to find a video with him talking.. zero results so far.
Not that it would matter that much, cause after all it's not big deal.. YET has anyone heard him speak? His voice, his attitude, the style? Cause judging from the pictures, he seems all the time so tense and serious and always like pondering decisions... hehe.... :lol:

Many thanks in advance!!!!!! :kiss:

So i was wondering.. has anybody ever heard Majid speaking? I mean i have seen pictures with him and even youtube videos in his honor, which are great don't get me wrong.. but i have NEVER seen/heard him speak? I really tried my best to find a video with him talking.. zero results so far.
Not that it would matter that much, cause after all it's not big deal.. YET has anyone heard him speak? His voice, his attitude, the style? Cause judging from the pictures, he seems all the time so tense and serious and always like pondering decisions... hehe.... :lol:

Many thanks in advance!!!!!! :kiss:

I had the same question and actually found one video where you can hear him speak to an audience. It´s not so long and you have to wait until the half of the vid but I think it´s enough to get an impression of his voice.
I only think he should look up more often to his audience, he is just reading the text....
YouTube - Majid Bin Mohammed opens the Dubai Polics Academy Conference 15 March 2009 17 5 MB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom