Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
people doesn't change easily.. He goes to meetings cuz he have to go..not becauze he likes them.. also he may have any girlfriend.. how knows.. Maybe this is why he is looking all time at his mobile phone..

people doesn't change easily.. He goes to meetings cuz he have to go..not becauze he likes them.. also he may have any girlfriend.. how knows.. Maybe this is why he is looking all time at his mobile phone..

I did not assume anything! He just seems to be apart quite often :ermm: If he is having a financee or a girfriend or not is currently a matter for speculation. The only thing that really counts is that he has or will have a woman he is deeply in love with :wub:
If I would know where he is hanging around in his free time, I would absolutely like to get to know him or even better go for a trail ride in the desert...you never know, maybe his big love could be one of us girls :ROFLMAO:

By the way, did you ever see Fazza on a camel?
http://hhh.ae/hhh/photos/p119.jpg

Last edited:
Sheikha Maryam is quite attractive where I find Futtaim somehow beautiful. In general, there is something about the Al-Maktoums that is eye turning.

I mean really who goes to these championships? I am sure this is arab tradition and i dont have anything against it but come on there's barely people there. :rolleyes: where r the people?

I mean really who goes to these championships? I am sure this is arab tradition and i dont have anything against it but come on there's barely people there. :rolleyes: where r the people?

I do like these championships! You get more and more involved in the country you actually live in! Falcons are interessting birds and it is a great possibility to take good pictures.

I´m still not getting all that Mahra and Maryam stuff. can someone please explain in which way she is copying her? because i can´t see it. Then you could also say Futaim is copying maryam...

i honestly don't think anyone of them is copying Maryam. The only reason its so easy to call Mahra a copycat is because we're so used to seeing sheikha hind's daughters, that after seeing Mahra it just automatically seemed that she's copying Maryam. Maryam jus has her pictures all over the place in a billion different poses so for any of "her" sisters or half sisters to strike a pose would look like they are copying her. but i do agree with u, how come no one says Futaim is copying Maryam? the answer: cuz she's maryam "real" sister and we don't expect any less. Of all of sheikh Mo's other daughters, Mahra is the only one we get so see photographed (Maitha doesn't count cuz she's not a girly girl like the other ones n all her pics are at athletic events....not that there is anything wrong wit that, she's just very different from sheikha hind's daughters that's all)

fazza | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

What I want to know is, How do they get those brilliant white robes so perfect? What are they made of? Fine cotton? Linen? Silk? Some combination? A synthetic? It is just such beautiful fabric. Really, if anyone can tell me I would love to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom