Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

She looks beautiful in these photos, but Yousef Al Mualla looks like a bad photographer to use such horrible lighting...no celebrity would ever allow pics to be published with such horrible lighting conditions:ohmy:. He's not using a camera with enough flash in it...plus mall lighting is horrible florescent lighting.which is not flattering for pictures...

She looks beautiful in these photos, but Yousef Al Mualla looks like a bad photographer to use such horrible lighting...no celebrity would ever allow pics to be published with such horrible lighting conditions:ohmy:. He's not using a camera with enough flash in it...plus mall lighting is horrible florescent lighting.which is not flattering for pictures...

maybe it is intentional ; they prefer published pics to be like that ...

Who is little Hamoudi? I'm guessing he must be part of the Al Maktoum family, but I don't know what part.

I think You mean Hamad, who is Latifa's son (daughter of Sheikh Mohd)

The young boy in the pictures with Sheikha Maryam is not Sheikha Latifa's son. The boy in the picture looks older than 2 years old, Sheikha Latifa's son is not even 1 year old.

Who is little Hamoudi? I'm guessing he must be part of the Al Maktoum family, but I don't know what part.

Could be or could be a friends son. Hamoudi is short for Mohammed.

is she actually wearing an abaya in those pics????

It is this girl Hind ?

Sheikha Hind's (Sh.Mo's wife) siste'rs name is Hessa. This babygirl is perhaps sheikha hessa's daughter (Sheikha sheikha al thani' sister)?

Sheikha Hind's (Sh.Mo's wife) siste'rs name is Hessa. This babygirl is perhaps sheikha hessa's daughter (Sheikha sheikha al thani' sister)?

I agree with U,when sheikh hind at that age,maybe there is no digital pic~

this is daughter from sheikha hessa sheikha hind bint saeed bin juma almaktoum

:ermm:
That's Sheikh Mohammed Granddaughter
Sheikha Hassa Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid is her Mom
& Her Name is Sheikha Hind Bint Saeed Bin Dalmouk
:D

Thanks for the information. Now we do know more... in that case she is not Hessas (hinds sister) but Hessas (Hinds daughter) child.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I definately think he looks better now! But, he always looks good. I do luv his sytle tho.....he has such great hair!

Wow! She is sooo tiny, cuz Tom Cruise is not tall

old style is more charming,now he is so pure and simple,might because his political duty~:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you see Maryam with or without highheels Dazzling? I assume with...

tom cruise site write he is 1.69 high iand maryam with she highhells is 7 cm i see maryam in etisalat she is 1,60 high and sheikha sheikha is 1,65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom