Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 2: January 2010 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please stop posting pictures that have already been posted!! We want to see new pics not OLD pics... Thx for ur time nways!!

I cannot find a thread for pictures of Sheikh Mohammed so I thought I would post here. I was wondering if anyone has an pictures of Sheikh Mohammed when he was younger like 20's or 30's. I think it would be interesting to see how his looks when he was younger compare to his childrens

its soooooooooooooooooooo................................. incredibly nice to finally see Sheikh Rashid again!!!!!

are there any pictures of sheikha latifa post marriage...i haven't seen any, i hope sheikha sheikha still puts her pics up. i'd luv to see one of her wit her daughter (where u can actually see her face)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thanks sally. but couldn't she be the girl he is in love bcoz she is a pretty lady

the lady is reporter from bahrain i cant remember her name... and the drink is a fruit thingy (its too sweet) i was there and tried it this was at an endurance event in the endurance village in dubai

ok thanks sally. but couldn't she be the girl he is in love bcoz she is a pretty lady

Impossible He wont take a pic with his gf with all those people around

the lady is reporter from bahrain i cant remember her name... and the drink is a fruit thingy (its too sweet) i was there and tried it this was at an endurance event in the endurance village in dubai

Thanx , i like the way he was trying to hiding it lol its a so polite reaction

As far as I know people have seen hamdan smoking ciggs. Unless he stopped recently and became a good boy all of sudden... LOL ohhh and about alcohol? Let's just say wine....:whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
sally1234 i am too muslim woman and smoke :) i think he dont smoke princess haya smoke before weeding with shk mohammed and she dont smoke more

sally1234 i am too muslim woman and smoke :) i think he dont smoke princess haya smoke before weeding with shk mohammed and she dont smoke more

So Maybe He doesnt smoke anymore but i think its hard

As far as I know people have seen hamdan smoking ciggs. Unless he stopped recently and became a good boy all of sudden... LOL ohhh and about alcohol? Let's just say wine....:whistling:

no he doesnt im sure he use to smoke shesha but stoped a while ago... as for drinking i never saw him so i wont say he does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom