Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Sheikh Hamdan looks great no matter what. But stress could be the reason. It seems like he has been busy lately, that I can see. Does he usually do so much?

Well, since Sheikh Hamdan is the Crown Prince I suppose he has to attend lots of meetings and traveling

Well, since Sheikh Hamdan is the Crown Prince I suppose he has to attend lots of meetings and traveling

Add the fact that he just got appointed as crown prince early this year and we can guess that he must feel a bit exhausted at times...

Does anyone know if he have his own court like the Abu Dhabi crown prince?

Why has Makotum headed the last two Executive Council Meeting?
I know he is the Deputy and all, but?

I was looking at stuff on the Islamic Relief website, heard a song in English by UAE singer Ahmed Bukhatir and found some pics of Sheikh Mohammed and the gorgeous Hamdan, in the gallery section under concert pics in Dubai. www.bukhatir.org

thanks for the pics I like Sheikh Majed he's a very handsome man and i loveeeee the girls they are so cute!

Is that Rashid next Mo? Hmmm..... shouldn't Hamdan be next to Mo?:ermm: Or is there no assigned seating by ranking? Just wondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
As we repeat many times, there is a detailed layout of the children and relationships in the first post of the Sheikh Mohammed's Children thread.

They are standing next to each other like they are afraid to touch or anything! :lol: i would make sure he would smile with me on the pic!

this is pictures actualy from the noor dubai thing i think from september last year. maybe if it was about the acsesion day then hamdan would be near his father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom