The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Royal Highness

thanks for sharing the pics!
they all have really gorgeous hair and eyes, they don`t need much makeUp to look nice!
but of course, MakeUp,jewellery and plucking your hair are the obsession of arabic women as Ive seen on my trips...well,but I have to admit they are really really some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen

Old 12-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999 View Post
my friends forum multqa.net i and my friends open multqa.net and my friends(admins)in forum. pls visit al is good forum for girls and pics from daughters from al maktoum thanks
except its in arabic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sana View Post
have been part of the body covered by Sheikha

, And also to Maryem

I am surprised this photograph clothes

I think this particular clothing
same here...but i think its funny or ironic i guess how the royal family promotes modesty and the women of dubai or uae have a national dress (the abaya i believe), yet there own family does not follow through...kinda hypocritical don't you think?

Old 12-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Aristocracy

Talking

sheikha sheikha and redbull
-
Old 12-06-2009, 12:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
same here...but i think its funny or ironic i guess how the royal family promotes modesty and the women of dubai or uae have a national dress (the abaya i believe), yet there own family does not follow through...kinda hypocritical don't you think?
I do not understand your question

But such are the clothes on the Gulf may be difficult to understand you because you do not you live in the Gulf

There are many wonderful clothes and stylish without the abaya
Old 12-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I do not understand your question

But such are the clothes on the Gulf may be difficult to understand you because you do not you live in the Gulf

There are many wonderful clothes and stylish without the abaya
again i don't mean to offend anybody...but aren't you suppose to be like covered up according to their culture, so how are gna set an example for ur ppl if ur the one showing cleavage....this has nothing to do with being fashionable...i know many cultural dresses (regardless) of the culture can be very fashionable...hope i cleared things up
Old 12-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Aristocracy

Flickr: ileri12's Photostream new pics from 22nov with nasser hamdan and sh mo
Old 12-07-2009, 12:40 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
again i don't mean to offend anybody...but aren't you suppose to be like covered up according to their culture, so how are gna set an example for ur ppl if ur the one showing cleavage....this has nothing to do with being fashionable...i know many cultural dresses (regardless) of the culture can be very fashionable...hope i cleared things up
Didn't u get it yet??? The maktoums are such westerners wanna be!! They want to be and act like a person from the west!!! They should be themselves but hey wat can u do...
Old 12-08-2009, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindinha856 View Post
Didn't u get it yet??? The maktoums are such westerners wanna be!! They want to be and act like a person from the west!!! They should be themselves but hey wat can u do...
I disagree many boys/men, girls/ladies in the Gulf wear Western cloths whether its in their country or abroad. Its not about wanting to be Westerner but its been that way for a really long time.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Gentry

Actually, the way the women & young girls wear their clothes depends on the country(gulf countries of course), people in Kuwait & Bahrain are more modern & very open minded than the people in UAE & KSA....Khaleeji women or almost all of them wear western clothes when they are in Europe...I want to add that generally in UAE all of them wear the abbaya & sheila, BUT you can easily make the difference between the conservative ladies and the more modern if I'm allowed to say. The way they put the veil is very different ^^
Personally I think that wearing the veil & the abbaya doesn't mean that you are not modern, unfortunately in the arab world the majority of young girls think that being modern and educated means that you have to behave & to wear like the europeans....:)))
Old 12-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatisse taleb View Post
people in Kuwait & Bahrain are more modern & very open minded than the people in UAE & KSA.....:)))
This is not linked to modernity or development, dear
This has to do with religion.,,
Talk about this speech is very long
But does allow this forum to talk about religion
Old 12-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Gentry

Quote:
This is not linked to modernity or development, dear
This has to do with religion.,,
Talk about this speech is very long
But does allow this forum to talk about religion
I understand very well the whole issue, I'm muslim & arab like them and know all abt their cultures & mine You're right BUT try to understand what I said before, 99% of women in UAE wear the veil in their country & most of them don't do it in Europe, this is the question: it's actually more related to the culture, nothing to do with the religion BCZ in our religion and that's really important NOBODY CAN FORCES YOU TO WEAR THE VEIL OR TO BEHAVE LIKE THE RELIGIOUS IF YOU DONT WANT, this unfortunately is not the case in the gulf countries nor in my country and in my opinion it's the reason why people from other cultures always get confused abt OUR culture & our religion. They only know bad things abt us :((( Wellll, my post will be deleted for sure!! I'm sorry dear moderators
Old 12-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatisse taleb View Post
I understand very well the whole issue, I'm muslim & arab like them and know all abt their cultures & mine You're right BUT try to understand what I said before, 99% of women in UAE wear the veil in their country & most of them don't do it in Europe, this is the question: it's actually more related to the culture, nothing to do with the religion BCZ in our religion and that's really important NOBODY CAN FORCES YOU TO WEAR THE VEIL OR TO BEHAVE LIKE THE RELIGIOUS IF YOU DONT WANT, this unfortunately is not the case in the gulf countries nor in my country and in my opinion it's the reason why people from other cultures always get confused abt OUR culture & our religion. They only know bad things abt us
I`m totally agree with you...in Europe we usually join culture and religion when we talk about arab world & muslim religion...many people don`t difference they.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Can we get back on topic please since this is a picture thread.
Thanks
Old 12-09-2009, 02:21 PM
Aristocracy

Smile

latifa2 bint mohamed al maktoum

http://your-picture.info/images/680_latifa.jpg

with hamdan
http://your-picture.info/images/192_...abd_latifa.jpg
Old 12-09-2009, 04:26 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Can we get back on topic please since this is a picture thread.
Thanks
Sorry I didn`t want to break forum rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidi View Post
OMG What happen with Handam`s hair?????
I love her hair...well i`ve to say that arab women`s hair is usually so cute
Old 12-10-2009, 12:02 AM
Aristocracy

God!!! This Boy is cute!!!!!

|{ لـۈ بغيت آلـ؏ـرشَ تيبْـ ه مّن سبـآ }| on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidi View Post
must be an earlier pic...geez-louise can't believe she jus gave birth
Old 12-11-2009, 01:11 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlova View Post

Thank you for the pic... wooow look at his eyes :)

In the other pic with the weird hair it's an old pic cause i saw it long time ago i love it i wish i had that much hair lol
Old 12-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
must be an earlier pic...geez-louise can't believe she jus gave birth
sheikha latifa 2 is born in 1989
Old 12-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlova View Post
he is really handsome

Tags