Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have deleted several posts speculating whether the picture posted is Sheikh Rashed's girlfriend or not. Since nobody is sure and nobody can confirm, further posts will be deleted sice its rumors & specualtion.

Thank you :flowers:

Salam,i have tip become from this site from a user.many answers is lie!where have a question pls go shiek mohammed website and write and question him.thx

as long as I don`t see them together it is just a waste of time...I mean the Al Maktoums could be with EVERY girl....so it is kind of tiring to speculate about it...just like Hamdans marriage....

I see all al maktoum girls beautyfull is sheikha sheikha and futaim.thats only make up! Maryam is dont make up normal isnt beauty she photos is photoshop

I see all al maktoum girls beautyfull is sheikha sheikha and futaim.thats only make up! Maryam is dont make up normal isnt beauty she photos is photoshop

u mean Maryam photo is been edited before posted??? why u say so???:ermm::ermm:

Whell i see real sheikha maryam she is dont beauty the pics from maryam is photoshop.i see she normal dont make up she is dark and 1.60cm high

Whell i see real sheikha maryam she is dont beauty the pics from maryam is photoshop.i see she normal dont make up she is dark and 1.60cm high

I believe the pics are retouched by photoshop, all famous people photos are retouched and it`s easy to know if it`s or is all natural.

But why do you say Maryam is don`t beautiful because she has dark skin and is 1.60 cm tall??There are many people with dark skin really beautiful and tall is not related with beauty. For example Eva Longoria, the "desesperated housewives" is less than 1.60 and has dark skin...and she is beautiful.

I say the Al Maktoum girls are all pretty and it doesn't matter if they are not that tall I am 1.58cm (about 5'2'' ) dark and that doesn't make me ugly, then what I understand is your point here is that all people small and dark are not beautiful, or are you just jealous.

I see maktoum girls with make up and dont make up i mean from al maktoum is sheikha fatima(beautyfull)and sheikha sheikha and shammy when is older she is cute i love why she speak she is lovely and mozah shk saeed bin maktoum daughter is beauty sheiha maryam nr1 is too beauty living in palace with mother in abu dhabi whell manal want

she is not beautiful because she is dark and small !!!!! oh my God:eek:
sorry, I don't agree with you, I see that Sheikha Maryam 2 is beautiful, can be with makeup she is more beautiful, but it sure she is not ugly without makeup

I say dont she is dont beautyfull! I say maryam nr1 is very beauty here pics for one week

Can we get back on topic please, this is a picture thread & not a thread to dicuss beauty. We all have different views when it comes to apperances. If you would like to discuss it, please do it through PM.

Thank you :flowers:

Thanks this pics are new for me too, I see Sheikh Hamdan gained some weight and he looks great!!!!!!!:whistling:
yeah he did gained weight... but he looks great! nice to see pics of him again

This makes thirty pages in just over two years!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the photographic record. :flowers:

Part 2 of the Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread can be found here.

  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom