Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Nasser
Or Hamdan??

I think that Hamdan, who in the photo

These pictures, arent they from the Multqa.net site? As for the pics with the baby... that looks like baby Hind from a side.

Sorry, but who is baby Hind. Is this the baby of Hessa?

Sorry, but who is baby Hind. Is this the baby of Hessa?

Yes, I'm referring to baby Hind as the baby of Hessa. I'm not 100% sure it's her because babies change faces a lot. But from a side it looks like her. Many people have their own names for Baby Hind. Idk if Hessa named her Hind officially... But that's her nickname.

Yes is from my site multqa.net i have this site long open

I have multqa net open with friends.where have make up tips

http://www.3raq4all.org/uploads/dec09/3raq4all8277b59b14.jpg
I read in the forum multqa albanat that is one of the cousins of Sheikh Nasser and not Sheikha Sheikha

http://www.3raq4all.org/uploads/dec09/3raq4alle0c5afed15.jpg
this is not sheikha sheikha this is sheikha meryem 2

^^^^^^^^^^^^​
old picture of sheikha meryem 2
http://www.3raq4all.org/uploads/dec09/3raq4all4884bea868.gif

old picture of sheikha sheikha
http://www.3raq4all.org/uploads/dec09/3raq4all2dd02d213f.png
http://www.3raq4all.org/uploads/dec09/3raq4all62760768ca.gif

Thanks Khalid

Pictures are wonderful

nice pictures....Mariam 1 is really pretty

my friends forum multqa.net i and my friends open multqa.net and my friends(admins)in forum. pls visit al www.multqa.net is good forum for girls and pics from daughters from al maktoum thanks

thanks for sharing the pics!:flowers:
they all have really gorgeous hair and eyes, they don`t need much makeUp to look nice!
but of course, MakeUp,jewellery and plucking your hair are the obsession of arabic women as I´ve seen on my trips...well,but I have to admit they are really really some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen:)

my friends forum multqa.net i and my friends open multqa.net and my friends(admins)in forum. pls visit al ÔÈßÉ ãáÊÞì ÈäÇÊ ÇáÚÑÈ is good forum for girls and pics from daughters from al maktoum thanks

except its in arabic....

have been part of the body covered by Sheikha

, And also to Maryem

I am surprised this photograph clothes

I think this particular clothing

same here...but i think its funny or ironic i guess how the royal family promotes modesty and the women of dubai or uae have a national dress (the abaya i believe), yet there own family does not follow through...kinda hypocritical don't you think?:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
same here...but i think its funny or ironic i guess how the royal family promotes modesty and the women of dubai or uae have a national dress (the abaya i believe), yet there own family does not follow through...kinda hypocritical don't you think?:huh:

I do not understand your question :lol:

But such are the clothes on the Gulf may be difficult to understand you because you do not you live in the Gulf :flowers:

There are many wonderful clothes and stylish without the abaya :whistling:

I do not understand your question :lol:

But such are the clothes on the Gulf may be difficult to understand you because you do not you live in the Gulf :flowers:

There are many wonderful clothes and stylish without the abaya :whistling:

again i don't mean to offend anybody...but aren't you suppose to be like covered up according to their culture, so how are gna set an example for ur ppl if ur the one showing cleavage....this has nothing to do with being fashionable...i know many cultural dresses (regardless) of the culture can be very fashionable...hope i cleared things up

again i don't mean to offend anybody...but aren't you suppose to be like covered up according to their culture, so how are gna set an example for ur ppl if ur the one showing cleavage....this has nothing to do with being fashionable...i know many cultural dresses (regardless) of the culture can be very fashionable...hope i cleared things up
Didn't u get it yet??? The maktoums are such westerners wanna be!! They want to be and act like a person from the west!!! :bang::bang: They should be themselves but hey wat can u do...:whistling:

Didn't u get it yet??? The maktoums are such westerners wanna be!! They want to be and act like a person from the west!!! :bang::bang: They should be themselves but hey wat can u do...:whistling:

I disagree :) many boys/men, girls/ladies in the Gulf wear Western cloths whether its in their country or abroad. Its not about wanting to be Westerner but its been that way for a really long time.

Actually, the way the women & young girls wear their clothes depends on the country(gulf countries of course), people in Kuwait & Bahrain are more modern & very open minded than the people in UAE & KSA....Khaleeji women or almost all of them wear western clothes when they are in Europe...I want to add that generally in UAE all of them wear the abbaya & sheila, BUT you can easily make the difference between the conservative ladies and the more modern if I'm allowed to say. The way they put the veil is very different ^^
Personally I think that wearing the veil & the abbaya doesn't mean that you are not modern, unfortunately in the arab world the majority of young girls think that being modern and educated means that you have to behave & to wear like the europeans....:)))

people in Kuwait & Bahrain are more modern & very open minded than the people in UAE & KSA.....:)))

This is not linked to modernity or development, dear
This has to do with religion.,,
Talk about this speech is very long
But does allow this forum to talk about religion :ermm:

This is not linked to modernity or development, dear
This has to do with religion.,,
Talk about this speech is very long
But does allow this forum to talk about religion :ermm:

I understand very well the whole issue, I'm muslim & arab like them and know all abt their cultures & mine ;) You're right BUT try to understand what I said before, 99% of women in UAE wear the veil in their country & most of them don't do it in Europe, this is the question: it's actually more related to the culture, nothing to do with the religion BCZ in our religion and that's really important NOBODY CAN FORCES YOU TO WEAR THE VEIL OR TO BEHAVE LIKE THE RELIGIOUS IF YOU DONT WANT, this unfortunately is not the case in the gulf countries nor in my country and in my opinion it's the reason why people from other cultures always get confused abt OUR culture & our religion. They only know bad things abt us :((( Wellll, my post will be deleted for sure!! I'm sorry dear moderators :D:D

I understand very well the whole issue, I'm muslim & arab like them and know all abt their cultures & mine ;) You're right BUT try to understand what I said before, 99% of women in UAE wear the veil in their country & most of them don't do it in Europe, this is the question: it's actually more related to the culture, nothing to do with the religion BCZ in our religion and that's really important NOBODY CAN FORCES YOU TO WEAR THE VEIL OR TO BEHAVE LIKE THE RELIGIOUS IF YOU DONT WANT, this unfortunately is not the case in the gulf countries nor in my country and in my opinion it's the reason why people from other cultures always get confused abt OUR culture & our religion. They only know bad things abt us

I`m totally agree with you...in Europe we usually join culture and religion when we talk about arab world & muslim religion...many people don`t difference they.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we get back on topic please since this is a picture thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom