Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, call me weird, retarded, stupid, and obsessed to notice this. But this picture was taken I think in 2008. As you can notice he has hair coming out of his shirt! Which means he used to have a hairy chest. But now a days he has no hair on his chest... It seems as if our Hamdan has been doing a little waxing! I cant be surprised because peoples opinions have really taken a toll on him. Hes lost weight, toned up his body, and attitude, waxing isnt that surprising anymore.
Hamdans Pic

I am so unusually happy for Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikh Nasser on the occasion of their wedding coming up. God bless them both! Inshallah their lives will be filled with all the happiness in the world.:)

Okay I edited this post, I found a pic of Hamdan biting a childs cheek!! I doesnt look like Hamdan but it is lol
Biting Cheek

Some photos of Hamdan and Rashid.
Two photos of Hamdan and Rashid... old and unseen

Sheikha Shamma bint Mohammed
Shamma

Sheikh Fatima bint Mohammed
Fatima

Sheikha Sheikha and Sheikha Maryam
Sheikha,Maryam

Sheikh Hamdan, Sheikha Maryam, and Sheikha Sheikha
Hamdan,Maryam, Sheikha

Sheikha Maryam
Maryam
Maryam 2
Maryam 3
Maryam 4
Maryam 5

Sheikh Mansour
Mansour

Sheikha Sheikha, Sheikha Maryam, Sheikha Fatima, Sheikha Salamah
Sheikha,Maryam, Fatima, Salamah
Sheikha Sheikha, and Sheikha Fatima (young)
Sheikha, Fatima

Old pic of Sheikha Latifa
Latifa

Sheikha Salamah
Salamah

Sorry if some of these pics have been posted before lol They are my favorites and I want you to see them...
:uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag:

multqa.net can see al new pics from maktoums girls and boys.for peopel dont understandig arabic google translator

why there isnt any photo of shiekh marwan bn mohammad bn rashid? and why isnt he known like his brothers?

Credit of all these pics goes to Deniz1999 for posting the link to this fabulous website... Shookran!

Sheikh Mohammeds daughters

Sheikha Sheikha... I used to have the same blackberry before my iphone

Sheikha and doggie!

Hamdan bin Rashid daughter, Maitha

Sheikh Nasser and Sheikha Sheikha

Sheikhas eyes

Maryam in London

Pics of Sheikha and horses in water

Sheikh Mohammeds daughters, Sheikha hiding from the camera

Sheikha Salamah glasses

I will post more... I just need time to get them all...
Dazzling, If you would like you can post some of these pictures of Sheikha Sheikha and Nasser in the their thread... I chose not to because they werent current... Feel free to take them if you please.
:uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag::uaeflag:

Thanks for the pictures, quite pretty ones.
Though the one of Shk Nasser & Sheikha Sheikha, I assume it was photoshoped or could be wrong. I dont recall any of Sheikh Mohammed's daughters participating in a race in the Gulf (Bahrain or UAE). That race was an FEI race. The only race with Sheikha Sheikha was in teh UK and if remember correct it was a womens race?

The girls look like really good riders. Some of the pictures are quite new to me.

I have deleted quite a few off topic posts discussing why flickr has been blocked in the UAE. There has been no official reason and we cant all start speculating the reason for protecting the female royals because their pictures have been posted on new agency sites & on UAE forums.
Further posts regarding why flickr is blocked will be deleted
without notice.

If you would like to continue the discussion, please do it via PM.

Thank you
Dazzling

Wow, I havent been on the forums in a while!... Whats the deal with these pictures?

Thanks

Seems nice Rashid

Thanks jlova for the pic

jlova thanks very great pictures, Sheikh Hamdan is always handsome!!!!!

The first time I have seen these images

I do not know the girl with Sheikh Mohammed

Image No. 1 and I do not know who is

can u identify the girls in order of the pics...they look very much alike

Second pic first row: Latifa and Sheikh Mo
3rd pic Maryam and Futtaim
2nd pic 2nd row Maryam and Shamma
3rd pic 2nd row Futtaim
1st pic 3rd row Maryam and Shaks(Sheikha)
2nd pic Futtaim and Maryam
4th row Maryam, Maryam and Futtaim
5th Row Maryam and Maryam
LOL Maryam has too many nicknames to list so I just wrote Maryam.

Thank you very much
princessofuae

Thanx so much...so sheikh ahmed's fiance is a maryam as well????

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for not replying earlier. No, as the answer above me just said. Ahmed's fiance is Madiya. That picture is not Madiya. That is Maryam. In the post when I wrote all the girls names. I actually made a mistake with "Sheikha's" name. Its actually spelt Shaikha. Sorry force of habit. A lot of Arabs that have that name spell it Sheikha but Shaikha spells it with an A.

I apologize for not replying earlier. No, as the answer above me just said. Ahmed's fiance is Madiya. That picture is not Madiya. That is Maryam. In the post when I wrote all the girls names. I actually made a mistake with "Sheikha's" name. Its actually spelt Shaikha. Sorry force of habit. A lot of Arabs that have that name spell it Sheikha but Shaikha spells it with an A.

thanx...so when u say its not Madiya its Mariam...Mariam as in sheikh Mo's daughter? she looks very very different.

Conversely Sheikha Maryam is not different, they are very similar to her sister Sheikha Sheikha

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, a reminder that copyrighted pictures cannot be posted directly to the Forums and will be removed.

Warren
Dubai moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom