Sheikh Mohammed's Children picture thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a harpoon, it's a spear-gun and is usual when people go diving for sharks and large fish.

It's not a harpoon, it's a spear-gun and is usual when people go diving for sharks and large fish.

My english is not good and Im kind of lazy today. So this Spear gun is not for shooting animals right?

It's in case a shark (or other fish) attack. It's not to hurt animals unless it's to protect yourself. Divers often have a spear-gun with them.

Josette

In fact one of the pics is very revealing. Pic number 14 I think, showing Hamdan in his wet swimming trunks. He seems blessed very royal :whistling:.

oh yes, and the last one.:whistling:
The only thing that cheers me up is that he looks great and healthy. I would save the last but one picture on my computer but that necking with fish seems not so romantic for me:D I even can't look at it

Another pic: what a gentleman!

Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum with his sons on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

below that pic is mentioned that the person between Mohammed and Maktoum is Hamdan, but for me it looks more like Saeed - am I wrong?

An please forgive me but in every pic I've seen of Sheikh Majid it seem to me that he is wearing clothes which are two numbers to big for him. That should be now offence, I really like him, but sometimes that looks kind of funny.

Yes, i think that's Hamdan. Saeed never smiles on such kind of pics.
And about Mayed: Maybe that's because his bisht (bisht, right?) is unfasten?

One more pic of Sheikh Hamdan from his old photosession All that photos looks like they were made for teen's magazine :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree...
Im glad that Sheikh Hamdan is much more healthier than how he was before. lol

This is my first post.... I have been following the forums for a long time but I haven't written a post or signed up.

I am a HUGE fan of Sheikh Hamdan! haha

Thanks for the pictures...
In the picture with Rashid, Is it me or did the dress that Shamma was wearing had a veil??

hmmm yes... :ermm: i have seen some other pictures of her in the same lil wedding dress... i'll try to find tham...

hmmm yes... :ermm: i have seen some other pictures of her in the same lil wedding dress... i'll try to find tham...

Well I hope Sheikh Mohammed didn't marry her off already. :lol:

Thank you Sana for the pictures, I really love it to see him spending time with his children. Those pics are wonderfull.

(unfortunatelly the third link does not work)

I think i saw these pictures on Facebook on his profile... but those are amazing photos...:flowers:
Thank you so much for these pictures, we've hardly seen any of her. God bless her, what a darling child. She is getting so big! When she was first born she looked so very Maktoum in her face, with those powerful dark eyes, now she is looking a bit more like her mother too.

Last edited:
now I can open the third link - don't know why it doesn't work yesterday.

Bunny ears for Daddy - gorgeous:lol::ROFLMAO:

Has anyone seen these pictures before?? Sorry if they have been already put on the forums...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameera_07/3478918163

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameera_07/347975050

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameera_07/3479724214/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameera_07/3478852819/

There are a lot more pictures from the photostream...
I saw a couple more pictures from other photo galleries that I dont think have been posted before so ill try to put them up... that is if I can find them :)

Some more pictures... sorry if they were posted before

Peace!
rashid al maktoum (1263) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Childhood
rashid al maktoum (853) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I love how Hamdan is trying to open the bottle
rashid al maktoum (810) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

First the bottle and now this! Thats too much silliness for me to handle in one day!
Im glad hes better now
rashid al maktoum (809) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I have a feeling this was at Rashids Private School for Boys
rashid al maktoum (870) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

More pics... sorry if repeated

This picture MADE MY DAY!!!
s1063189583_30424959_5059761 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Then this picture RUINED IT!!
p177 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I love to know that hes a lefty
3331_1125577373836_1059206611_30380701_178203_n on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Seems like hes in a hospital
322423451_3f49d3cbf3_m on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Haha he looks like a typical rich kid "OMG I AM SO COOL, AND THE WORLD LOVES ME"
2510784053_aa3e19359b on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

HAHA

princessofuae I share your opinions, Sheikh Hamdan is lefty...just like me!!!!!! And the first picture took my breath awaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom