The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Commoner

It is from the noor Dubai thing.

Old 02-03-2009, 03:35 AM
Commoner

I'm not disputing when the picture was actually taken, but if it helps, under the picuture on WAM it says "Majed bin Mohamed - Congratulation." You can find the picture under Fri Jan 31.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Courtier

i know lol i thought first it was new picture that said congratulation majed like he had won some thing.
Old 02-04-2009, 06:46 AM
Aristocracy

I wonder if there are any childhood photos of Majid. I tried t find them but I saw only photos when he was teen or something. Some pictures have already been posted in this thread, I tried to look through all the pictures to avoid posting the same (but you know, it's so BIG, I hope I didn't miss something).
I think these pictures haven't been posted.

Sheik Majid in Sandhurst
Jamd he's so charming in it
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
Jamd
sheikh majid on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Young Sheikh Maktoum with his father
http://www.enduro.com.br/imagens/98dub003.jpg

Also here are some child photos of Al Maktom boys. I'm not sure who's who so feel free to correct me =)
Rashid and Ahmed
Rashid and his father

More Rashid

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: young20rashid01eb9.jpg
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: sheikh20rashid20bin20moyo8.jpg When i found this first I though that it's Hamdan but I suppose it Rashid in the same clothes and the same photosession

Ahmed and Rashid

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 246al1ds5.jpg As far as I can read Arabic from left to right: Maktoum, Hamdan, Rashid and the little baby in Hamdan hands is Sheikha Latifa
Old 02-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Gentry

Cute pic's thanks for it i like the last pic with the baby
Old 02-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Commoner

I love the last pic with Maktoum, Hamdan and Rashid with little baby Latifa. Hamdan and Rashid looks like they could be twins.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Nobility

Lanalique, thanks!! The pictures are cute and tender, specially the one Sheikh Hamdan holds little Sheikha Latifah is his arms
Old 02-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Aristocracy

Lanalique, thanks for posting this lovely pictures
Old 02-06-2009, 03:51 AM
Administrator

A reminder that copyrighted pictures cannot be posted directly to the Forums and will be removed immediately.
Details of picture posting and copyright can be found here.

thanks,
Warren
Administrator
Old 02-06-2009, 01:08 PM
Aristocracy

Erm, Warren, did you direct it to my post (I suppose that's about the last picture)?.. I'm sorry if I posted it wrong, but I found it at one Thai blog where there were plenty of pictures of Al Maktoum boys and I don't know the original source of that photo. More likely it was posted first at FlickR some years ago and then the FlickR user deleted his/her account. So now it's very hard to find it. You can delete it in extremis. Sorry.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:41 PM
Aristocracy

can you post the address of the Thai blog where you found the deleted pic. thank you, lanalique
Old 02-06-2009, 11:43 PM
Administrator

Lanalique, you can either link to the Thai blog (or to the individual pictures) or host those images in Photobucket or Imageshack or suchlike and post the links here.

It is illegal for the Forums to directly host photos that are subject to copyright. Because the Forums is much larger, more high profile and more international than a Thai blog we will attract the attention of the lawyers if we allow the breach of copyright law. This has happened in the past; we do not wish it to happen again.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:29 AM
Aristocracy

oh, ok. I know that, I have just though that I had reposted all the images on ImageShack but forgot about a couple of them, I wish i could fix it and rehost to Imageshack but I can't edit my post!

Miss B, I have visited so many sites that day that i don't remember the link to the blog. And I couldn't find it through my Internet history links too. I'm sorry. I just can say now that it was pretty old and wasn't updated for a long time. And it was something like Rashid's fan site because there were almost only his photos.

----

New pictures of Sheikh Hamdan with one little girl (thanks to Fazza3 forum user Meraj)
1; 2
Maybe she's cousin or other relative?
Old 02-09-2009, 02:08 AM
Courtier

feb 7 shk. ahmed
http://www.wam.org.ae/servlet/Satell...-TeaserSummary
Old 02-09-2009, 10:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Sheikh Maktoum
Photo
Old 02-09-2009, 02:34 PM
Aristocracy

I think Sheikha Latifa and Crown Prince of Fujairah have some common features in appearance..
Congrats to them!

----

And a little collage of brand-fashioned Fazza3
When he was young he wore Nike
Now he wears Von Dutch, Armani Jeans, Prada, G-Star Raw and so on
The wealthiness of Dubai royals is improving year by year
In the other hand I think that nothing but snow-white dishdasha suits him the best way. (Though now many luxury brands tries to design traditional clothes. for example I've seen somewhere pictures of Burberry dishdashas with that famous pattern )
Old 02-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Aristocracy

Hehe, Hamdan looks funny here, like an old man with the umbrella walkingstick
ImageShack - Image Hosting :: 20650d1218761912adsc020je8.jpg
Old 02-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Aristocracy

From an old Sheikh Hamdan's photosession...
There's something seductively lustful in this pics, isn't it?
Old 02-14-2009, 05:26 PM
Aristocracy

Sure he does thanks for posting this pics, they are kind of old and you find it. Thanks
Old 02-15-2009, 01:50 AM
Nobility

Lanalique thanks for the pictures!!!! and yes they are seductively lustful

Tags
hamdan, majed, rashid, sheikh, sheikha