Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Sheikh Mohammed's Children Part 7

The previous thread can be found here.

:uaeflag:

SHEIKH MOHAMMED'S [KNOWN] CHILDREN AND RELATIONSHIPS
(to the best of our knowledge)

Based on information provided by Alabina, Duke of Marmalade, summergirl and UAE sources, and is updated as information becomes available.
This listing is not definitive and is a work in progress. All reliable corrections and additions are welcome.

Sons by Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum (b 1962), Sheikh Mohammed's wife since 1979

Rashid 12/11/1981
Hamdan (Fazza'a) 14/11/1982
named Crown Prince of Dubai and Deputy Ruler of Dubai 1 February 2008
Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Chancellor of the Hamdan bin Mohammed e-University (HBMe-U)
engaged Dec 2008 to Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum; reportedly cancelled 2010
Maktoum 24/11/1983
appointed Deputy Ruler of Dubai at the same time his brother was named Crown Prince
First Deputy Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Ahmed (Azzam) 07/02/1987
it is claimed he is engaged to Sheikha Madiyah Al Maktoum
Chairman of Dubai Events Management and Organisation
Chairman of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation
Chairman of the UAE National Olympic Committee 2009
Saeed 3/1988

Daughters by Sheikha Hind

Hessa 11/1980
married Dec 2008 Sheikh Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum:
Sheikha Hind 25/11/2009
Sheikh Rashid 20/5/2012
Latifa 16/6/1989
engaged 2007, married Feb 2009 HH Crown Prince Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi of Fujairah (b 1986):
Sheikh Hamad 29/12/2009
Sheikha Aisha 2/11/2011
Maryam 11/1/1992
Sheikha 20/12/1992
married October 2009 HRH Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain ( 8/5/1987):
Sheikha Sheema July 2010
Sheikh Mohamed June 2012
Sheikh Hamad June 2012
Futaim (Fatima, "Tammy") 22/7/1994
Salamah 8/1999
Shamma 12/11/2001

Children by HRH Princess Haya (married 10/4/2004)

Aljalila 2/12/2007
Zayed 7/1/2012

Children by his Moroccan wife

Maitha 5/3/1980
(former international karate champion)
Chairwoman of the World Karate Federation Athletes Commission Nov 2010

Shamsa 15/8/1981
Majid 16/10/1987
Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority
Mansour 26/6/1989
Latifa 1992 or 1993
Maryam DOB unknown

Daughter by the Lebanese lady

Manal (eldest child) 12/11/1977
President of Dubai Women Establishment (DWE)
married 2/5/2005 Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan of Abu Dhabi (b 1970):
Sheikha Fatima 9/6/2006
Sheikh Mohammed 4/12/2007
Sheikh Hamdan 21/6/2011

Daughter by Zoe Grigorakos (wife?)

Mahra (previously Christina) 26/2/1994

Mother unknown

Marwan 20/3/1981
(likely to be the eldest son, mother possibly a German woman)
married Dalal Al Marzougi from Kuwait and may or may not have children

  

Last edited by a moderator:
Maryam the 1st is said to be 100% Manal full sister.
Latifa the 1st is said to be from a german lady, but not Marwan one.
Plus, Maitha wrote in her twitter there are 3 latifa's.

may I ask about Hessa ? who is her mom ? and Sheikha sheikha is the only daughter of Hind who is married right ?

may I ask about Hessa ? who is her mom ? and Sheikha sheikha is the only daughter of Hind who is married right ?
Hessa is sheikha Hind daughter & she's married & her daughter's name is Hind, we posted her pic somewhere in the previous thread.
Sheikha Latifa is also sheikha Hind daughter & married to the CP of Fujairah & has a son named Hamad.

Hessa is sheikha Hind daughter & she's married & her daughter's name is Hind, we posted her pic somewhere in the previous thread.
Sheikha Latifa is also sheikha Hind daughter & married to the CP of Fujairah & has a son named Hamad.

Thus Manal is the only Non - Hind daughter who is married right ? May I ask if the mother is foreigner or unknown is it less like for the daughter to be married from UAE rulers

so is it a fact now that he has a morrocan wife and their children are full siblings?? she seems to be important to Mo concerning the many children they have....

Hi am new to the forum but i have been on the forum a couple of times. I was just wondering does sheikha Mahra have any siblings?
Is she an only child to her mother?

Do you know why Sheikh Rashid is not the Crown Prince ?

Thus Manal is the only Non - Hind daughter who is married right ? May I ask if the mother is foreigner or unknown is it less like for the daughter to be married from UAE rulers
Yes, she's the only KNOWN non-Hind daughter that is married. Maybe there are other daughters married that we dont know about. No,if the mom is foreigner dont change anything but it depends of the guy & how his family see things.
so is it a fact now that he has a morrocan wife and their children are full siblings?? she seems to be important to Mo concerning the many children they have....
Yes, its a fact.
Hi am new to the forum but i have been on the forum a couple of times. I was just wondering does sheikha Mahra have any siblings? Is she an only child to her mother?
Welcome. No, she doesnt have full siblings, but, all Sheikh Mohd kids are her siblings; yes, she is an onlky child.

You can add to info that Mahra is born february 26 - 1994
Latifa who is full sister to Maitha is either from '92 or '93

:previous:
Names of Sheikh Mohammed's children with their mothers names, birth dates
can all be found on the opening post, so please refer to that post before asking a question where the answer already exists.

The Whitcombe rider and her charge finished fifth in the international FEI CEI Three* competition, won by HE Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum and Spendacrest Kamouflage.
The championships were held at Euston Park, near Thetford and provided an opportunity for national riders to compete at this venue that is normally only used for international competition.

read more @ http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/sport/9108871.Nikki_s_national_joy/
( that´s all they wrote about Sheikh Majid,they wrote mostly about Nikki Malcolm,another succesful endurance rider)

I´m sure there will be more information and pictures coming soon...

Has Majid a new title? As they wrote His Excellency (HE) everywhere!

Has Majid a new title? As they wrote His Excellency (HE) everywhere!

the Dubai Royal family have a big love for titles- they call themselves Princes and Princesses even though Princess Haya is the only REAL princess as you need to be son/daughter of a king/queen to receive that title :)
I think that´s a way of expressing their creativity and maybe they just want to show off a little bit-in Europe (especially in Austria) people love to decorate themselves with all kind of titles-academic titles are in high demand and it´s especially funny when someone earns a lot of titles through marriage-because that immediately pushes you to become Mag.Dr.Prof.Gen.Dir.CEO etc,etc. :D
and if your husband died you can add an additional "widow" to your long trail of titles*lol*

:flowers:Thank you Nahla10!:previous:
Sheikha Maryam seems like she is very close to her brother CP Hamdan more then her other siblings could he be her favorite!;)

:flowers:Thank you Nahla10!:previous:
Sheikha Maryam seems like she is very close to her brother CP Hamdan more then her other siblings could he be her favorite!;)

you're welcome.:) Well I guess Maryam is especially close to Shaikha, as there is only a few months difference between them. Even though they don't see each other that much anymore as Shaikha lives in Bahrain most of the time.

you're welcome.:) Well I guess Maryam is especially close to Shaikha, as there is only a few months difference between them. Even though they don't see each other that much anymore as Shaikha lives in Bahrain most of the time.

yeah but according to their twitter, it seems like they're always together....

Are you talking about a third one or what?

maybe the third cuz i wud think Latifa 1 is older than Maryam 2 cuz I thought Latifa 1 graduated from Zayed U....n being born in '92 or '93 doesn't make her old enough to be a college grad...imo...

maybe the third cuz i wud think Latifa 1 is older than Maryam 2 cuz I thought Latifa 1 graduated from Zayed U....n being born in '92 or '93 doesn't make her old enough to be a college grad...imo...
Yeah, Latifa the 1st is 27 yrs old, so sure its not her. I dont who was she talking about :ermm:

I am talking about Latifa 3
Latifa 1 has just had birthday...16 june

Last edited:
:previous:Who Sheikha Sheikha or CP Hamdan, is closest to Sheikha Maryam? I felt like it was her brother though, just saying!! :flowers:

I am talking about Latifa 3
Latifa 1 has just had birthday...16 june

How comes you know Latifa 3? I've never heard of her before besides the fact that Maitha once wrote that there are 3 Latifas.

So according to Maryam, Marwan is a full sibling to Maitha and Manal!
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

And who said that Maryam was born 1991? According to her on her official site she was morn in 1992 and graduated from Latifa school for girls 2009 when she was 17. So she really is 19 now and not 20!

but manal and maitha are not full siblings! they have different mothers

And who said that Maryam was born 1991? According to her on her official site she was born in 1992
The information in the table of Sh Mohammed's children at post #1 comes from members and UAE sources.
The listng has been compiled over the last four years and is a work in progress. It is not and does not claim to be definitive.

Judging by the constant confusion and disagreement among members who claim to know "the facts" as to who is a full or half-brother/sister to whom and when they were born, it should be evident that very little is actually known for certain.

Now, to Sheikha Maryam. We have believed that she is an elder full sister of Sheikha Sheikha and both are the daughters of Sheikha Hind.
We currently have Maryam being born on 11 January 1991 and Sheikha, eleven months later, on 20 December 1991. To date, Sheikha's DOB has not been questioned.

If Maryam's date of birth is indeed 11 January 1992 and not 11 January 1991 it means Sheikha Hind gave birth to Marayam 22 days after she gave birth to her sister.
Obviously, this does not compute. :ermm:

Maryam & sheikha are both born in 1992 (same year)
Maryam on 11 January & Sheikha on 20 December.
Maryam is elder. Thats not really confusing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom