Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All recent discussion on Sheikh Nasser & Sheikha Sheikha welcoming twin boys have been moved to the
Bahrain: HRH Sheikh Nasser & HH Sheikha Sheikha current events
Thread
Please continue the discussion in the above thread.​

Hi there, I am new to this forum but would like to know about Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum , what is he doing since we don't seem to see him in public events lately. Many thanks.

Hi there, I am new to this forum but would like to know about Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum , what is he doing since we don't seem to see him in public events lately. Many thanks.

Welcome to the forum. :flowers: For a long time he had not shown at public events. Family matters led to a quarrel with his father in 2008. Thereupon, he was not in Dubai for a while. He has stayed in this time in London. In the meantime, however, seem to disagreements ends and he is back in Dubai. Rashid is now back often present at public appearances with the family.

Well I don't know about that but Rashid is in and out in the past 4 years. I saw him in march 2009 so I don't think he was out of Dubai until resent.
He is however out of public eyes most of the time.

He was not the entire time outside Dubai, but intermittently for a while, especially in 2008, I wrote. He was out of public eyes since 4 years. That does not mean that he was 4 years not in UAE completely. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im new in the site, would lik to know if rumors true that crown prince hamdan is married?????

Last edited:
Which children ruler of dubai is married... Im a bit confused as most them ladies and man children of ruler of dubai. Is they have almost the same name????? Lol

Which children ruler of dubai is married... Im a bit confused as most them ladies and man children of ruler of dubai. Is they have almost the same name????? Lol

:flowers: The ruler of Dubai, HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum have 25 children with different wifes, 23 of them are known officially. In TRF exist a thread about this topic: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f170/sheikh-mohammeds-children-7-june-2011-a-31351.html

All and more informations you can find there. The children of HH Sheikh Mohammed in a short form as a welcome special for you:

Sons:
Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (married, ? kids)
Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikh Saeed bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikh Majid bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikh Mansour bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum

Daughters:
Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (married, 2 kids)
Sheikha Latifa I bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum(married, 2 kids) - mother from her is Sheikha Hind
Sheikha Maryam I bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum - mother from her is Sheikha Hind
Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (married, 3 kids)
Sheikha Futaim bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikha Salamah bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikha Shamma bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikha Manal bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (married, 3 kids)
Sheikha Maitha bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikha Shamsa bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (married)
Sheikha Latifa II bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum - mother from her is a maroccan lady
Sheikha Maryam II bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum -mother from her is a maroccan lady
Sheikha Mahra (Christiana) bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum
Sheikha Aljalila bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum

It exist credible rumors about 2 other girls (Dilara and Ela) which may are also be his children but without an official statement. You can see, all official children carry his name. For more informations or questions about his children please go to the thread only: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f170/sheikh-mohammeds-children-7-june-2011-a-31351.html

Last edited:
Hi, just to correct a small thing Latifa II is married the first is not married. And shamsa is not married :)

Hi, just to correct a small thing Latifa II is married the first is not married. And shamsa is not married :)

In the list and the numbers of Sheikhas with the duplicate name in the family I did go after the mothers of them. Number one, I've taken for the daughters of Sheikha Hind (as "first lady") and the number two stands for the maroccan wife. Sheikha Latifa I (born 1989), daughter of Sheikha Hind is married with the crown prince of Fujairah ( Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi). Sheikha Latifa II, daughter of a maroccan lady (born 1992) is not married yet. Sheikha Shamsa, daughter of the maroccan lady is married, but I don´t know if she has kids or not.

Last edited:
Where did u read officially that sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid has a son called Marwan ? Coz the only sheikh Marwan in Al Maktoum family is sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum and he is married to sheikha Maitha bint Maktoum bin Rashed Al Maktoum . Maybe people are confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did u read officially that sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid has a son called Marwan ? Coz the only sheikh Marwan in Al Maktoum family is sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum and he is married to sheikha Maitha bint Maktoum bin Rashed Al Maktoum . Maybe people are confused

Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed. His mother is a german lady. Marwan was born 20 MAR 1981. He is married and has a daughter Mouza bint Marwan bin Mohammed al Maktoum. He is not very known and living a life away from the hustle of his family.

Don´t forget, the family of al Maktoum is very big and doubling in the names are often. Sheikh Marwan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is the chairman of Emirates International Capital Advisory (EICA) http://www.emiratescapital.net/. The firm provides advisory services on investments in the United Arab Emirates and abroad on behalf of its clients in various aspects of commerce.

http://www.bymnews.com/news/newsDetails.php?id=11392
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Emira...+Advisory+to+Purchase+Adaptive...-a0172125600

Here is a picture of HH Sheikh Marwan:
MarwanMohammed2.jpg

Last edited:
No Marwan is married but has no daughter, that is a different Marwan who has a daughter ( I will get his full name for you)
Marwan bin Mohammed married a kwaity girl Dalal Al- marzougi about two years ago

No Marwan is married but has no daughter, that is a different Marwan who has a daughter ( I will get his full name for you)
Marwan bin Mohammed married a kwaity girl Dalal Al- marzougi about two years ago

inshallah, thank you for your kind support. I will be wait....(name of his daughter). The name of his wife I don't know. I have to fit. If I met him, then we talked about other things.

Genius , I might say--- you do not know anything about my family! Keep my daughter and my niece's name out of your mouth! Why are you looking at their page to begin with? Facts: Amantha is her first cousin--- duh! I am AMANTHA'S mom and I am half German-- HELLO - WUFKA is as GERMAN as it gets and the other half of me is Trinidadian and Venezuelan....Yes, they are very much cousins and half GREEK and if my ex-Husband was alive-----you would have neither his neices name nor his daughters in your mouth!! Stay out of our family affairs and mind your business. Concentrate on your own family--- We love each other and it sickens me that folks like you have nothing more positive to do with your time than write this nonsense and Stalk young ladies on Facebook!!!!

Genius , I might say--- you do not know anything about my family! Keep my daughter and my niece's name out of your mouth! Why are you looking at their page to begin with? Facts: Amantha is her first cousin--- duh! I am AMANTHA'S mom and I am half German-- HELLO - WUFKA is as GERMAN as it gets and the other half of me is Trinidadian and Venezuelan....Yes, they are very much cousins and half GREEK and if my ex-Husband was alive-----you would have neither his neices name nor his daughters in your mouth!! Stay out of our family affairs and mind your business. Concentrate on your own family--- We love each other and it sickens me that folks like you have nothing more positive to do with your time than write this nonsense and Stalk young ladies on Facebook!!!!

I can only speak for myself: But I can not just pack up your statement in any context here. Perhaps you would have the kindness to explain your concerns in more detail to us. We will endeavor to keep your personal family matters with deepest respect, if this are not meant for the public. Unfortunately I can not detect the context in which you are stand with the above themes here in the thread on TRF. You are willing to explain us your problem? :flowers:

Last edited:
@ taylor2shei: I hope that your concern was meant seriously and is not one of those posts that aimed at excite attention only.

If you are the aunt of Sheikha Mahra - I took it from another post from you today that has been deleted by you - then you can be very proud of your niece. It is certainly not easy constantly in the public eye due to the family connections you have, but unfortunately that's the price for it to come from a ruling family. What did you upset personally, I don´t know. But I think that particular reported here about Sheikha Mahra was always positive. All the moderators of the different forums threads are very careful and look that the participants not are spread rumors overly and that the information are essentially touched on facts. Unfair speeches or statements will be deleted. Therefore you not a need to worry about the reputation of your niece. This is in this forum respected in all cases.

Last edited:

NOBODY called you here sweetie. This forum is solely about the AL MAKTOUM family NOT about you nor your daughter, nor about your nationality. The people from this forum could care less about your existence. So, please sit down and be quiet. You're welcome here if you have any questions about the AL MAKTOUM FAMILY otherwise you can go. :flowers:

Omg :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Its been quite silent around here so Id like to come up with something i was thinking about a lot lately. Hope its okay to write/ talk about here: Id like to talk about the internet appearance of mostly the young sheikhs and sheikhas especially on twitter and instagram.
Im actually quite surprise what kind of pictures are shown up around the internet from the sheikhas themselves: for example on a facebook page you can see a picture of majid bin mohd half naked and only in his shorts or theres a picture of mohammed bin rashid in something that looks like an undershirt. Now i wonder how it comes that as people in the middle east mostly should be covered up.
Does anybody know how the people in the middle east / UAE think about such appearances? Especially since u can find hundreds of pictures of the sheikhas online while most women in the UAE are wearing Hijab or are fully covered up?
For me it's quite delicate for them doing such things and upload such pictures themselves?
of course they can do whatever they want im not saying they shouldnt do it, but i just wonder how the local people react about such stuff or if they dont mind it.

Its been quite silent around here so Id like to come up with something i was thinking about a lot lately. Hope its okay to write/ talk about here: Id like to talk about the internet appearance of mostly the young sheikhs and sheikhas especially on twitter and instagram.
Im actually quite surprise what kind of pictures are shown up around the internet from the sheikhas themselves: for example on a facebook page you can see a picture of majid bin mohd half naked and only in his shorts or theres a picture of mohammed bin rashid in something that looks like an undershirt. Now i wonder how it comes that as people in the middle east mostly should be covered up.
Does anybody know how the people in the middle east / UAE think about such appearances? Especially since u can find hundreds of pictures of the sheikhas online while most women in the UAE are wearing Hijab or are fully covered up?
For me it's quite delicate for them doing such things and upload such pictures themselves?
of course they can do whatever they want im not saying they shouldnt do it, but i just wonder how the local people react about such stuff or if they dont mind it.

As everywhere in the world, the technical possibilities of communication have changed. Social networks are now seen as a matter of course. It is therefore not uncommon for the young Sheikhas and Sheikhs also use this media. To what extent then very private pictures make it public or not, every self is left. You should also remember that some of the pages on the internet are more fan sites and are not operated by the Sheikhas or Sheikhs. Public opinion in this matter in UAE is very different and it also depends on the age of the respective groups.

BTW: The half naked pic in shorts only (if you mean that with the fitness center in the background ?) on a facebook page showed Rashid and not Majid. :flowers:

Last edited:
You're right ImanMajed! I'd also like to say that Sheikh Mohammed himself always expresses his preferences for media transparency among the society. In numerous interviews he has stated that he likes to connect with his nation. In my viewpoint social media is a perfect way for doing so.
Plus, Sheikh Mohammed's children are young, lively, vibrant people who have the right to enjoy themselves in whatever way they choose.

You're right ImanMajed! I'd also like to say that Sheikh Mohammed himself always expresses his preferences for media transparency among the society. In numerous interviews he has stated that he likes to connect with his nation. In my viewpoint social media is a perfect way for doing so.
Plus, Sheikh Mohammed's children are young, lively, vibrant people who have the right to enjoy themselves in whatever way they choose.

I totally agree with you. for me (as someone who has nothing to do with this culture nor do i know a lot about it so i really dont mean to be rude, im just curious) its weird that some girls in that culture are pretty held out of public and then you see the ruling family who seems to be the open mindest family in the entire country (which makes them pretty sympathic to me) like its just as if they have completely different lifes.

I totally agree with you. for me (as someone who has nothing to do with this culture nor do i know a lot about it so i really dont mean to be rude, im just curious) its weird that some girls in that culture are pretty held out of public and then you see the ruling family who seems to be the open mindest family in the entire country (which makes them pretty sympathic to me) like its just as if they have completely different lifes.

If you're interested in learning more about the culture and traditions of the Gulf States and the UAE, then TRF offers you the option. We look forward to your visit in the members corner thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...-social-and-cultural-traditions-32797-40.html

As everywhere in the world, the technical possibilities of communication have changed. Social networks are now seen as a matter of course. It is therefore not uncommon for the young Sheikhas and Sheikhs also use this media. To what extent then very private pictures make it public or not, every self is left. You should also remember that some of the pages on the internet are more fan sites and are not operated by the Sheikhas or Sheikhs. Public opinion in this matter in UAE is very different and it also depends on the age of the respective groups.

BTW: The half naked pic in shorts only (if you mean that with the fitness center in the background ?) on a facebook page showed Rashid and not Majid. :flowers:

Im fully aware that those sites are fanpages (haha would be quite silly ive the sites where run by the sheikhas/ sheikhs themselves) but the pictures need to come somewhere from and i dont think the fans hacked their computers just to get the pictures.

No im talking about the picture of Majid where hes in his shorts on something that seems to be a stage into the sea, holding a fish.

I really dont mind those pictures but for me its just quite controversial to see that they act so much different then they do in public. I always thaught of Majid as one of the smartest sons of Mohd and someone who is quite serious, so im really surprised to see such pictures even though i know hes just human and a man as well. :lol:

Im fully aware that those sites are fanpages (haha would be quite silly ive the sites where run by the sheikhas/ sheikhs themselves) but the pictures need to come somewhere from and i dont think the fans hacked their computers just to get the pictures.

No im talking about the picture of Majid where hes in his shorts on something that seems to be a stage into the sea, holding a fish.

I really dont mind those pictures but for me its just quite controversial to see that they act so much different then they do in public. I always thaught of Majid as one of the smartest sons of Mohd and someone who is quite serious, so im really surprised to see such pictures even though i know hes just human and a man as well. :lol:

Now you're making me curious. Majid is actually very down to earth, far away from any form of indecency. I do not know this unusual picture of him. Anyway, I do not remember to have seen it before. Where can I find it?

i have a guestion if anyone knows the answer

how old was sheikha hind when she married sheikh mohammed

and how old was sheikha shaikha when she marred sheikh nasser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom