Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone asked her if he´s her brother but she did not answer.. seems strange to me, she should have denied him if he would not exist... guess we will never know everything :D

Marwan exists and is the son of a German woman and Sheikh Mohammed. He is married and has children. There are few pictures of him. He lives his life in seclusion. There are privat reasons that do not belong to the public.

I heard that Marwan has a daughter named Mozah; maybe he has now more children.

Has anyone information about Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed? For a long time I have not heard from him.

DUBAI, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES - FEBRUARY 24: Louis Ferla, Managing Director of Cartier Middle East (R), Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed and Bernard Fornas attend the Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge at the Desert Palm Hotel on February 24, 2012 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The event takes place under the patronage of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, wife of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of UAE Ruler of Dubai. The Cartier International Dubai Polo Challenge is the most celebrated tournament in the desert and one of three Cartier hosts each year including the Royal Cartier International Windsor Polo and Saint-Moritz Snow Polo event.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
daylife.com

I have read on a singer's page ( Elissa ) that she is today in Dubai for Cartier polo cup but I remember it takes place before dubai world cup right ?
Louis Ferla Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed Bernard Fornas And

Usually it takes place in March.

Last edited:
thx for info. I think it´s Mansour not Majid...

he´s back! hope that he will appear regurlarly in public again now :)

But according to this site RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page what is posted on the first post isn't right. I'm confused.

Marriage 1 Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum b: ABT 1962
  • Married: 1979
Children
  1. child_is.gif
    Hassa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: NOV 1980 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. child_blank.gif
    Rashid bin Mohammed al Maktoum b: 12 NOV 1981 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  3. child_blank.gif
    Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 13 NOV 1982 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  4. child_blank.gif
    Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 24 NOV 1983 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  5. child_blank.gif
    Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 7 FEB 1987 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  6. child_blank.gif
    Saeed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: MAR 1988 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  7. child_is.gif
    Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum b: 1989 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  8. child_blank.gif
    Maryam bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 2 DEC 1991 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  9. child_is.gif
    Sheikha bint Mohammed al Maktoum b: 20 DEC 1992 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  10. child_blank.gif
    Fatima bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 22 JUL 1994 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  11. child_blank.gif
    Salamah bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: AUG 1999 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  12. child_blank.gif
    Shamma bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: NOV 2002 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates

Marriage 2 wife No. 2 of Morocco b: in of Morocco
  • Married:
Children
  1. child_blank.gif
    Maitha bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 5 MAR 1980 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. child_blank.gif
    Shamsa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 15 AUG 1981 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  3. child_blank.gif
    Majid bin Mohammed al Maktoum b: 16 OCT 1987 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates

Marriage 3 Zoe Grigorakos b: 27 MAY in of Greece
  • Married:
Children
  1. child_blank.gif
    Christiana al Maktoum b: 26 FEB 1993

Marriage 4 Wife of Turkey
  • Married:
Children
  1. child_blank.gif
    Dilara al Maktoum b: 9 JUN 1995
  2. child_blank.gif
    Ela al Maktoum b: 15 MAY 1997

Marriage 5 Unknown
  • Married:
Children
  1. child_is.gif
    Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: BET 12 NOV 1970 AND 1979 in of Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. child_is.gif
    Marwan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 20 MAR 1981
  3. child_blank.gif
    Latifa bint Mohammaed Al Maktoum b: 16 JUN 1983 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  4. child_blank.gif
    Mansour bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 26 JUN 1989 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  5. child_blank.gif
    Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum b: 11 JAN 1992 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates

Marriage 6 Haya bint al Hussein of Jordan b: 3 MAY 1974 in Amman, Jordan
  • Married: 10 APR 2004 in palais Al Baraka, Amman, Jordan
Children
  1. child_blank.gif
    Al Jalila bint Mohammed al Maktoum b: 2 DEC 2007 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. And here we should add Zayed 7/1/2012
So wife 5 would be the Lebanese lady perhaps? ah no wait by 1 was mentioned Algerian lady and the other German and two I think Lebanese. So now I'm very confused.

Next to that if you press on the links. You can see pictures of them, Not all of them btw

I'm seriously confused at the moment

Last edited:
But according to this site RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page what is posted on the first post isn't right. I'm confused.

Marriage 5 Unknown
  • Married:
Children
  1. child_is.gif
    Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: BET 12 NOV 1970 AND 1979 in of Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. child_is.gif
    Marwan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 20 MAR 1981
  3. child_blank.gif
    Latifa bint Mohammaed Al Maktoum b: 16 JUN 1983 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  4. child_blank.gif
    Mansour bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 26 JUN 1989 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  5. child_blank.gif
    Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum b: 11 JAN 1992 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates

So wife 5 would be the Lebanese lady perhaps? ah no wait by 1 was mentioned Algerian lady and the other German and two I think Lebanese. So now I'm very confused.

Next to that if you press on the links. You can see pictures of them, Not all of them btw

I'm seriously confused at the moment

:) Why you confused? The documents referred to "Wife 5" Children are different, unknown ladies. Presumably, the author of this collection, this adds up simply as "Number 5". ;)

majid and mansour share the same other.
the other thing is that the turkish wife and her kids are not recognized my the family yet so no1 would know if it was true or not

majid and mansour share the same other.
the other thing is that the turkish wife and her kids are not recognized my the family yet so no1 would know if it was true or not

HH Sheikh Mohammed has 6 kids with a Moroccan wife. Majid and Mansour have the same mother. The last index which upset is not entirely correct. The two children of Turkish women are not yet occurred in public. That does not mean that they will not be accepted. Also, Sheikha Mahra (Christiana) has long been unknown in Dubai. She was not appears in the public three years ago.

Before HH Sheikh Hamdan was appointed as crown prince, there was also little or no public appearances by him and almost no pictures in public. Things are different today. I think it is normal that HH Sheikh Mohammed neither wants his children nor his women always "presented around" show the public.

and many wives too
it's first time when i hear about his Turkish kids

Yes it was also the first time for me when I saw it. So let me get this straight. He has a wife with Hind, a Moroccan lady, a Turkish lady, a Greek lady, a Lebanese lady, a German lady, an Algerian lady and one being unknown so it could be any of them or perhaps someone else and with Haya.

So at the most we are aware of 9 "wives" and seeing you are only allowed to be married with 4 wives. This makes me wonder who are his wives at the moment or if there are any other wives or children we don't know of. And there are 25 children at the moment ( I only looked at the list I posted) or did I forget any? Wow I would be surprised if all the children could get along with each other. There would be obviously a lot of tensions between the children and all the "wives"

HH Sheikh Mohammed has 6 kids with a Moroccan wife. Majid and Mansour have the same mother. The last index which upset is not entirely correct. The two children of Turkish women are not yet occurred in public. That does not mean that they will not be accepted. Also, Sheikha Mahra (Christiana) has long been unknown in Dubai. She was not appears in the public three years ago.

Before HH Sheikh Hamdan was appointed as crown prince, there was also little or no public appearances by him and almost no pictures in public. Things are different today. I think it is normal that HH Sheikh Mohammed neither wants his children nor his women always "presented around" show the public.

i know that the moroccan wife has 4 girls and two boy thats what i wrote that mansour and majid share the same mother.
and yes chistina appeared 3 yrs ago but there was no gossip arround her.
as for the turkish wife and kids it always has been rumers but no facts yet.
and there were alot of pictures of sh.hamdan since long before he was crown prince :)

I think one of Mo´s daughters once stated on twitter that she does not know any Dilara or Ela...

Yes it was also the first time for me when I saw it. So let me get this straight. He has a wife with Hind, a Moroccan lady, a Turkish lady, a Greek lady, a Lebanese lady, a German lady, an Algerian lady and one being unknown so it could be any of them or perhaps someone else and with Haya.

So at the most we are aware of 9 "wives" and seeing you are only allowed to be married with 4 wives. This makes me wonder who are his wives at the moment or if there are any other wives or children we don't know of. And there are 25 children at the moment ( I only looked at the list I posted) or did I forget any? Wow I would be surprised if all the children could get along with each other. There would be obviously a lot of tensions between the children and all the "wives"

That he has married nine women, does not mean that he was married at the same time with all nine women. ;) In Islam, only four wives at a time are allowed. Why do you think that there are tensions between the children?:ermm:

and there were alot of pictures of sh.hamdan since long before he was crown prince :)

There was no official images, no own homepage and no billboards showing him. He was rarely in the media in Dubai and in the non-Arab countries almost a stranger. But here in Dubai, of course, everybody knew him.

Last edited by a moderator:
July01 said:
I think one of Mo´s daughters once stated on twitter that she does not know any Dilara or Ela...

Yeah I think soo too !! And I am not sure if it's this thread or previous others but I know that we had established that they werent sheikh mo's daughters ( I think , but most likely they are not but I could be wrong) !! :)

I think they are not even real :ermm:
Yeah, and I remember there was a link to Maryam Al Maktoum Official, where someone asked if they were Sheikh Mohammed's daughters. Answer was NO :)

Yeah, and I remember there was a link to Maryam Al Maktoum Official, where someone asked if they were Sheikh Mohammed's daughters. Answer was NO :)

:whistling: In this situation my own answer would also NO. It is not our business whether they are his children or not. They bear his name. You may ask yourselves why.

If someone would ask me about my sisters or halfsisters, I would give him no information .....

If someone would ask me about my sisters or halfsisters, I would give him no information .....

well they are public persons you aren't , they need control rumors because some of these can destroy them

yeah i think that too
there was also rumors about Al Waleed and his American kids and wife but it wasn't true and the photos were of some Lebanese models

Oh and I think RootsWeb isn't a right source. ;) As you can see there are many mistakes (for example dates of birth) and they didn't mention Latifa 3rd as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom