Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just questioning the provenance of your information, I doubt that it is trustworthy;-)
That was not meant against you,but one has to be careful to choose the right sources and don´t repeat everything just because it is written black on white.
I also don´t know more than you,but hopefully we´ll find out someday....

The one that really do everything to please his dad, is Hamdan. He doesnt seem to enjoy riding anymore IMO nor poetry lol But he's the CP, so he's doing his duty, and pleasing Sheikh Mohd is maybe not that easy!

It's hard to judge someone from pictures. To me, Hamdan seems very passionate about his poetry. Its not easy to write therefore takes time.
Personally, if the boys didn't like the riding I don't think they will be wining many of the races, the wins come after hard training.

The one that really do everything to please his dad, is Hamdan. He doesnt seem to enjoy riding anymore IMO nor poetry lol But he's the CP, so he's doing his duty, and pleasing Sheikh Mohd is maybe not that easy!

IMO he does enjoy riding! I had the chance to see him already at different races. If you would see him only once with the horses you would understand that there is a connection between him and his horses. He is passionated about this sport and he says that riding, skydiving and the poetry influenced his life in a very positive way :)

Yes, I also think he enjoys being with horses a lot:)
But maybe they don´t like the stress that comes with big endurance competitions, they are always so terribly chaotic and there are a lot of people shouting around,taking pictures or making videos or just standing in your way *lol*
I wonder how much tranquilizer the horses get in their water, I would go crazy with all this razzle-dazzle and noise:ROFLMAO:

I also think that the boys enjoy the riding. If they wouldn´t they would not win races because you can´t be excellent in a sport if you don´t have the passion for it. and for example Maktoum never did riding and I don´t think his dad likes him less because of that... The reason they don´t compete anymore is probably a lack of time for the hard training because they also have other things to do now and it must be alot of pressure for them when they compete because their probably expected to win. it´s probably a private thing now more for relaxation from their jobs.

Last edited:
I personally think they have there own choice to ride, you can tell by a persons face if they are doing something out of love or hate. And as it was repeated b4 in other posts:previous: you need to have passion and skill to win!! :ROFLMAO:

I also think that the boys enjoy the riding. If they wouldn´t they would not win races because you can´t be excellent in a sport if you don´t have the passion for it. and for example Maktoum never did riding and I don´t think his dad likes him less because of that... The reason they don´t compete anymore is probably a lack of time for the hard training because they also have other things to do now and it must be alot of pressure for them when they compete because their probably expected to win. it´s probably a private thing now more for relaxation from their jobs.
I think Maktoum has duties & responsibilities more than the others. He's the only one we see receiving high profile businessmen and changing ideas with them in a meeting.
But, i know that Sheikh Mohd rule, and his kids just obey him! If he tells someone or the other to come & participate in a race, the can't say NO! :whistling:

It's hard to judge someone from pictures. To me, Hamdan seems very passionate about his poetry. Its not easy to write therefore takes time.
Personally, if the boys didn't like the riding I don't think they will be wining many of the races, the wins come after hard training.
We can't judge a person by a picture, but a picture does say alot!
When he's reciting his poems, he always do it with passion so that we really believe what he's saying! But when he's assisting to other poets reciting, he does look bored, he's not interested like before, you can simply go and look for a video of him in 2008 & a video from 2011. There is a huge difference IMO!

IMO he does enjoy riding! I had the chance to see him already at different races. If you would see him only once with the horses you would understand that there is a connection between him and his horses. He is passionated about this sport and he says that riding, skydiving and the poetry influenced his life in a very positive way :)
He does love horses but those competitions are too much pressure & hard work. And a person is not always in a good mood to do it all perfectly!

BTW, yesterday was Salama's birthday so Happy B-day to her:fireworks:

Last edited by a moderator:
We can't judge a person by a picture, but a picture does say alot!
When he's reciting his poems, he always do it with passion so that we really believe what he's saying! But when he's assisting to other poets reciting, he does look bored, he's not interested like before, you can simply go and look for a video of him in 2008 & a video from 2011. There is a huge difference IMO!

True but what if that one or two pictures or lets say pictures taken on a certain day, the Sheikh was not well or not in the mood (like us, we all have our days) made an appearance, that would be shown but that wouldn't mean he is not willing or interested :)

True but what if that one or two pictures or lets say pictures taken on a certain day, the Sheikh was not well or not in the mood (like us, we all have our days) made an appearance, that would be shown but that wouldn't mean he is not willing or interested :)
I'm not talking about one day :D
Anyway, every one has its opinion, we're not supposed to think all the same way!

Hey guys i was wondering are there any new pics of the Maktoum kids???:flowers:

Latest discussion and questions on Sheikh Latifa bint Ahmed has been moved to the
Sheikha Latifa & Sheikh Rashid bin Ahmed Al Maktoum (champion show-jumpers)
Thread

There is finally a new pic of Rashid on "Offical" FB page that was posted on August 7. He in my opinion doesn't look well. There is a huge difference if you go back and look at other pics. He always had a gleam in his eye and it's gone:(

He gained weight and looks tired or sleepy...He looks better when he weighs less.

Last edited by a moderator:
He Looks tired, Im voting for just bad timing in taking the picture. I am happy he is not as thin as he was she when was trying to show off his muscles. Thats just me I like muscular guys that arent sticks. HEY A NEW PICTURE OF RASHID!!!

He Looks tired, Im voting for just bad timing in taking the picture. I am happy he is not as thin as he was she when was trying to show off his muscles. Thats just me I like muscular guys that arent sticks. HEY A NEW PICTURE OF RASHID!!!

as long as we get to see him...i really don't care what he looks like :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i think some1 tried to photoshop the picture but did a bad job, you can tell from the color of his shirt, other than that i cant see that he looks bad he looks fine to me

i tell before latifa is pregnant never belive me nadine lsg

nadine is a family friend... and doir we did not say she is not pregnant we simply stated the baby in the picture was not hers....

All posts discussing Princess Sahab has been moved to the
Royal Family of the Kingdom of Bahrain: Al Khalifa dynasty
Thread

Please keep threads on topic.

latifa born a girl baby name is sahab bint mohammed

Latifa is married to the CP of Fujeirah, so if it's true, they would have made it official. But, it's not.

lady blue said:
i think some1 tried to photoshop the picture but did a bad job, you can tell from the color of his shirt, other than that i cant see that he looks bad he looks fine to me

Actually that is the natural color of that tshirt. It's made by Diesel. So I don't think the pic is photo shopped. It could be bad lighting or he was tired.

I think it´s just an old mobile phone camera-pic *lol* I still have my old phone after giving up on Iphone (it was driving me mad and I just wanted to be able to use ít for talking) and it has a bad camera too (which I don´t use anyway) and the pictures look as lousy as this one,they are not clear and the colours come out bad:p
Sally,you are really strict with the guys,you think Achmed and Rashid have too much weight and Hamdan is too skinny, maybe you should decide what you want and let them know so that they can live up to your expectations :D

I think it´s just an old mobile phone camera-pic *lol* I still have my old phone after giving up on Iphone (it was driving me mad and I just wanted to be able to use ít for talking) and it has a bad camera too (which I don´t use anyway) and the pictures look as lousy as this one,they are not clear and the colours come out bad:p
Sally,you are really strict with the guys,you think Achmed and Rashid have too much weight and Hamdan is too skinny, maybe you should decide what you want and let them know so that they can live up to your expectations :D
:lol: I don't think Ahmed has too much weight. I just said Rashed gained some weight, but he was better looking before, it's clear :D

Maybe you should take him to the gym then :p To me he doesn´t look chubby,it´s just a bad picture (bad light etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom