Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ermm: same doubt.. i know for only two.. and btw, on facebook theres profile named rashid al maktoum, and hes friends with real Manals profile and one guy from Al Nayahs familly.. http://www.facebook.com/rashed.almaktoum this is the link.. who is he?

There many Rashid/Rashed Al Maktoum on facebook. Some real profile, some fake and some fan profile. There is many in family with this name!

If you don't think my posts are credible, feel free to post what you think is right. I'm frankly not interested in your opinion- this is a Forum we're sharing info about Royalty, not sharing opinions of each other. :whistling:

Try to research is ok. But wrong of you to think to know inside ralations in family! Who is ignored and who not talk together, who is loved and who is not. This only YOUR opinion

Last edited by a moderator:
is rashed bin dalmook bin juma

He´s also taking part in endurance competitions,I think he´s quite good with the horses:) When I saw his name on the list I first thought that Sheikh Rashid (Hamdans older brother) returned back to the races but then I was a little bit disappointed to find out I was once again fooled by names,it is just too complicated to keep them apart:lol:
He was on some pictures and I think his face is not that easy to be confused with other Al Maktoums.
Here´s a picture : http://www.flickr.com/photos/29096599@N06/5065072835/

Last edited:
He´s also taking part in endurance competitions,I think he´s quite good with the horses:) When I saw his name on the list I first thought that Sheikh Rashid (Hamdans older brother) returned back to the races but then I was a little bit disappointed to find out I was once again fooled by names,it is just too complicated to keep them apart:lol:
He was on some pictures and I think his face is not that easy to be confused with other Al Maktoums.
Here´s a picture : sheikh rashid bin dalmouk bin juma al maktoum | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Another pic of him from Sunday's endurance
Al Maktoum Ruling Family International Fan Page's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook

He look smart ;)

:previous:Well, in this photo he looks so much like my ex-boyfriend who was definitely not smart at all *lol* I think that people may appear smart or wear "smart-looking" clothes (like a black suit or an elegant dress) but this will never tell you about their mental capacity....! You would be surprised how intelligent some crazy/stupid/lazy-looking people might be if you would just take the time to listen to them...
Anyway, I think none of us really knows how smart or stupid any of Sheikh Mohammeds children are because we only know them from pictures.
Somehow I feel a little bit sad for this guy because all the girls are disenchanted it´s not the other Sheikh Rashid, Hamdans older brother,what a pity!:lol:
I´m sure most of you also perused some of the official homepages of Sh.Mo´s children-it seems they all have prepared texts except for Hamdan who write his own poems and also wrote a little biography on his homepage- None of them seems to be in control of the content that is put on the page...Like Sheikh Majids homepage-what a strange biography, they didn´t even include his full birth date and they start every second sentence with "His highness..." and that picture on the top looks as if they chopped off the top of his head (but maybe it´s only me who sees it like that,what´s your opinion?) Biography « HH Sheikh Majid Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum
(Well, that´s what happens if you have mostly men in your office....they don´t notice when they erase the top of your head in photoshop...)+I think they should hire a better ghostwriter for the guys:whistling:
The current writing style seems generic and their occasional delusions of grandeur are sometimes hard to swallow....When they announce their newest endurance win it might seem as if they have just saved the world from drowning in chaos and when they talk about how they managed the global economic crisis you could be lead to believe they solved it with a little Nabati poetry session.(Even though I am fluent in sarcasm,I do appreciate their pride in their acchievements and their ardent patriotism,but sometimes a little bit less of self-adulation would be healthy!) I like the way other famous, hard-working people are writing/talking about themselves as if they were just normal average persons,it´s quite refreshing to have some modest,down-to-the ground, level-headed human beings you can look up to or take as an inspiration for your own life.
OK,enough from me, I will try to get some sleep and hope that the issue with the missing part of the head in the picture will be fixed soon :)

@blaurengel
:ROFLMAO: You're funny, i love your sarcasm. And i agree with you about the self-adulation part.LMAO But about the websites, they never mention birth dates and its for all of them not just Majid.

And as we're talking about weird/funny biographies, has someone read the one about mahra on her facebook site (this one: Shaikha Mahra Bint Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum M.17 - Wall | Facebook )

This obviously wasn't made by herself as well as every sentence starts with Shaikha Mahra Al Maktoum which I hope she doesn't present herself with all the time. And in this biography she got presented like being the perfectness herself (maybe she really has all those qualities which would be great for her but saying all those positive things without any negative ones just makes a really surealistic picture for me)
from what I know Majid has a media office who works his website and there are girls included but don't know in what kind of way etc. just saw a video from a conference where some girls were there as well.
@blauerengel: You're right his head looks a little bit strange but it's just the weird angle the picture was made from: It's from pretty low to up made (ugh don't know how to describe it hope u got it :p) and as the iqal is pretty thick it seems like the top of the head was chopped off. Btw. for me Maktoum bin Hasher seems to be such a down to earth person that still works hard and is successful! Guess most of the moh-kids are pretty down to earth as well (or at least I imagine them as that) and it's just their online media presence that looks "snobby" (wouldn't make such a good image if they'd write that they love to spend all saturday long in their pj's watching desperate housewifes right?)

Oh my.....:ohmy:
Such sarcasm..But I liked it n i totally agree with u guys...;)

Yes, exactly they cant wear jogging clothes & smile all the time, when they are working, they have to look serious and attentive which give that snobby look.
And about the surealistic image. Propaganda & politics dont exist without eachother! ;) (About the boys, not Mahra)
And what head are you talking about? I dont find any head strange :huh::D

@ Sally1234:
Yes,I also don´t think there is anything wrong with their heads;)
It´s just the picture,it looks kind of weird to me,I know it´s taken from a certain angle but I think there are better photos from Sheikh Majid than this one!
In Austria we had an advertisement saying something like "don´t be stupid,man!" in which they had people with such chopped-off-heads to show off that these were stupid customers who pay too much for their products....!
This is why it´s so irritating,I don´t understand why someone would like to present himself as silly to the public.

@Nahla
I also think that Maktoum bin Hasher is a good example for his peers, I think he´s quite funny too:) I guess the Maktoum children can´t decide what is put on their official homepages, as I wrote earlier they seem not to be in control of its content (pictures,articles,etc.) and I also don´t think they are arrogant!Their homepages are giving such an impression and it´s not necessarily a good thing to show off like that especially if most of your success is built on the fact that you were born into a rich, powerful family and you live on your father´s expenses.....!
I also burst out laughing when I read some of the lines that are published on their fathers official homepage, sometimes they are just too hilarious;-)
I would run off or hide under a table if I were going out with such an arrogant guy who always talks about himself like that!He can´t be too rich or good-looking that I would tolerate such a behaviour :eek:
So again, I think the children are alright,they just need to work on their homepages (like Sheikh Mansoor is doing, his page is under construction right now)!

Sheikha Mahra´s bio is also quite...interesting...especially when they write that she supports the Arab fashion industry...haha,I also support the global fashion industry because I don´t go naked and I used to work as a model when I was younger. Oh my god, I have such a huge impact on our society! *lol* (I don´t know why I am still running around without a badge of honour!)
But to me her introduction doesn´t seem soooo weird, not THAT weird, at least you get some information out of it- like her birth date and that she grew up with different cultural influences and where she went to University etc. which is good for a start.

Do you think that maybe the birtdates of non-Hind children are kept a secret so that you cannot evaluate wheter they were born out of the wedlock?

Sheikha Mahra´s bio is also quite...interesting...especially when they write that she supports the Arab fashion industry...haha,I also support the global fashion industry because I don´t go naked and I used to work as a model when I was younger. Oh my god, I have such a huge impact on our society! *lol* (I don´t know why I am still running around without a badge of honour!)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We are all supporting the global fashion industry Wow And you definitely should get a badge of honour ASAP
Mansoor website has been under construction for soo long. I dont know what they are constructing thou :D So you want all the guys websites under construction. It's better for you?! :lol:

@sally1234: Oh of course there's nothing strange with majids head lol. blauerengel was talking about that picture over his biography where his head seemed to be chopped off and for me it's just the angle where the photo was taken strong not that they seriously chopped it off with photoshop by mistake or so. Even though it kinda reminded me first when I saw it of this guys head: http://images.suedtirolnews.it/uploads/pics/c.r.miami.shoarrested_com.JPG

@blauerengel: well who's birthday date from the non-hind kids is kept secret? I guess we know it from most of the kids except for like marwan or so but he doesn't seem to have a "official" appearance anyways (like attending events with his father and brothers) so I don't know if they try to keep the dates really secret? btw. I think they didn't wrote that mahra supports the arab fashion industry its more about this abu dhabi designer event or so.. maybe she just attended it.

I had to laugh when i've read on mahras facebook page that she studies at the AUD. Like she's 17 all she does at the AUD is taking some classes to finish High school and not really studying there (like doing a BA or MA or so) but of course it sounds better this way :p and also she plans to launch her own charity initiative? at the age of 17? For me it sounds a bit weird having an own charity at this age (i'm the same age as mahra so I kinda try to relate a bit :p)
I hope the maktoum kids have at least a little bit of control what kind of pictures are on their homepages because i personally would freak out if i'd suddenly see pictures from me online I don't agree with :p

@sally1234: Oh of course there's nothing strange with majids head lol. blauerengel was talking about that picture over his biography where his head seemed to be chopped off and for me it's just the angle where the photo was taken strong not that they seriously chopped it off with photoshop by mistake or so. Even though it kinda reminded me first when I saw it of this guys head: http://images.suedtirolnews.it/uploads/pics/c.r.miami.shoarrested_com.JPG
What a pic ! :eek: Thats scary! :D
About Mahra, what cracked me up is when she agreed on what someone wrote about her :

"Shaikha Mahra Al Maktoum started riding in an early age of a year and a half at Oxford Nursery School in UK.

After lived in Athens, Greece. Which her origin is from UAE-Dubai and Greece-Sparta & Ancient Olympia (where the Olympic Games first started)"

Oh Really! A year & half :unsure::closedeye :D
and also she plans to launch her own charity initiative? at the age of 17? For me it sounds a bit weird having an own charity at this age...
About the charities, some of them had charities in their names since they were babies. I find it normal since they are royals!:flowers:

...haha...thx for this Sally1234 :"Shaikha Mahra Al Maktoum started riding in an early age of a year and a halfat Oxford Nursery School in UK.

...and I started kicking and moving as soon as I had grown little hands and feet and after I was born I kept my mum entertained with beautifully arranged crying songs so that she got a really painful ear-infection because the joy of music was simply overwhelming her :baby:

To get back to normal: I really thought she was studying at AUD just like other normal residents,now you tell me she only did a few courses to finish highschool? Hmm...there´s nothing wrong about that, but the information is kind of misleading- I believed she was studying next to her highschool duties ( I was also allowed to do a BA in fashion when I was 17) so that she can finish+get her diploma earlier!
At least we have to acknowledge that she is doing some kind of serious work and doesn´t spend all her time (and her fathers money) at Emirates mall or Harrods.
I also believe that the charity foundations have been set up for her while it is not that strange or impossible that a girl of her age is taking interest in politics or cares about people who are less fortunate.

Sally, for how long has Mansoor B.M homepage been closed/restructured? I just found it recently so I don´t know... But he´s on fb too: His Highness Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum | Facebook ( there are some news and lots of videos + pictures - hmm...I like men in uniforms...:cool:)
I really miss this music from Sheikh Hamdans homepage-in old times there was a short music played when you entered the page and an image of the Dubai skyline appeared,oh I loved that so much :)

:lol: To the first part!
As for Mansoor website,it has been under construction for 4 good months, and maybe even more!

It seems that yesterday she wrote this " Jul 31, 2011 10:27p Congratulations *ring *blushing* "
but she deleted it later!!

It seems that yesterday she wrote this " Jul 31, 2011 10:27p Congratulations *ring *blushing* "
but she deleted it later!!

So she kinda congratulated herself or did I misunderstand this?
Anyways if she really is engaged I'd be happy for her :) Guess it'll be official sooner or later? The engagement from Shaikha was official before the wedding as well wasn't it?

:previous: Sheikha's engagement was known before cause she engaged very young at 12!
If it's true then we will know about it sooner or later :flowers:

Are you guys talking about sheikha maryam hinds daughter or is it another one??? And how old is she?:flowers:

Are you guys talking about sheikha maryam hinds daughter or is it another one??? And how old is she?:flowers:

Yes, Sheikha Hind's daughter.

:previous: Sheikha's engagement was known before cause she engaged very young at 12!
If it's true then we will know about it sooner or later :flowers:

She was never official engaged, there were talks a while ago but nothing ever happened. There was talks that she was getting engaged to Sheikh Hamdan bin Rahed's son.

I have no clue who she is engaged to but sooner or later we will know.

I heard that too, but it's not sure yet. It can be someone else!

http://www.sheikhmohammed.co.ae/vgn...eoId=b9462fbf0bae8110VgnVCM1000007064a8c0RCRD

I think it is Sheikh Majid speaking at a big event,it´s in Arabic,so maybe someone can translate what he´s saying? (Thanks!)

Speech starts after one minute (for those who are impatient;-)
At first I was not sure if it was really him speaking because sometimes the words and lip movements are not completely synchronised,but it´s just the editing I guess. I like his voice:)

Thanks for the link!:flowers:
His classic arabic is good, atleast better than Hamdans who make alot of mistakes in his speeches :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom