Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems that your "research" is not really credible, you said that Mahra has a cousin named Amanda, and now Mahra said she doesnt know her. You said that "Maha" is Sheikh Mohd daughter and you calling it "Fact", because Maha Mohamed Rashed on twitter is not their sister, if this what you call a reliable source. And don't let me start with your other "Facts".I don't have to make a research to find that what you said is false, because it's CLEARLY is.And i'm not "attacking" people, I'm giving my opinion and it's not my business if you are too sensitive :whistling:

If you don't think my posts are credible, feel free to post what you think is right. I'm frankly not interested in your opinion- this is a Forum we're sharing info about Royalty, not sharing opinions of each other. :whistling:

Lol...we know now that there are considerably more than 16 kids....^^

Taking into account His wealth and prestige it seems quite justified to have so many children...

If you don't think my posts are credible, feel free to post what you think is right. I'm frankly not interested in your opinion- this is a Forum we're sharing info about Royalty, not sharing opinions of each other. :whistling:
:brush:Speculation & rumours are not accepted in the forum, For your information :baby::cool: Plus, i don't know you to share opinions about you duh :lol:

So I think it's kinda time to change the topic :)

Is anybody following the al maktoums enough long to remember how the kids appeared?? Like Majid, Maitha and their siblings, did they appear suddenly and out of nothing like Mahra? What about the Hind kids? Was their birth anounced like Al Jalilas birth?

So I think it's kinda time to change the topic :)

Is anybody following the al maktoums enough long to remember how the kids appeared?? Like Majid, Maitha and their siblings, did they appear suddenly and out of nothing like Mahra? What about the Hind kids? Was their birth anounced like Al Jalilas birth?
No, Majid & his siblings were born in Dubai & lived there & had a contact with their other half siblings, their mother is aknowledged aswell. In fact, only Mahra just appeared recently & wasnt living in Dubai.

Taking into account His wealth and prestige it seems quite justified to have so many children...

Sure, never mind the mental or psychological damage the children suffer from such dysfunctional family relationships, Dubai may have high rise buildings and luxury goods and try to show itself as modern and civilized....but I know better I'm not impressed by such archaic behavior. All these children running around with different mothers, I'm sure Mahra thoroughly enjoys being ignored even publicly by her half sisters, I foresee such a pleasant outlook for Haya's daughter, (I'm being sarcastic there) I know wealth and so called prestige can be good things...but I think In such a case as this family I would have to pass. The Maktoum family is a mess. Just my opinion.

Wow great vid!! Looks like Sheikh Rashid is a favorite lol!!:ROFLMAO:

:brush:Speculation & rumours are not accepted in the forum, For your information :baby::cool: Plus, i don't know you to share opinions about you duh :lol:

Then post the facts :lol: I'm not interested in continuing this discussion further, like you said, we don't know each other.

Sure, never mind the mental or psychological damage the children suffer from such dysfunctional family relationships, Dubai may have high rise buildings and luxury goods and try to show itself as modern and civilized....but I know better I'm not impressed by such archaic behavior. All these children running around with different mothers, I'm sure Mahra thoroughly enjoys being ignored even publicly by her half sisters, I foresee such a pleasant outlook for Haya's daughter, (I'm being sarcastic there) I know wealth and so called prestige can be good things...but I think In such a case as this family I would have to pass. The Maktoum family is a mess. Just my opinion.

Yeah that's true, but often the wives and kids speak of Sheikh Mohammed with praise and awe, so maybe the situation isn't as bad as it seems. They don't really interact with each other, but a majority of the siblings have good relations amongst each other. Sheikha Al Jalila is still young, but Hamdan interacted with her on the day of the Dubai World Cup, so let's see.

You're right from a point of view. Sheikh Mohammed certainly has the means to engage and support such a lifestyle, and many of his children have grown up to take up many posts in the Dubai Goverment and Administration, as a result helping him in his tasks as ruler of Dubai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok..sooo been going through all the posts....Just asked Mahra if she has a sis named Maha...n she replied "Hmmm..not as I know."
From her ans it's like she herself dunt know whether she got a sis named Maha or not :/

Ok..sooo been going through all the posts....Just asked Mahra if she has a sis named Maha...n she replied "Hmmm..not as I know."
From her ans it's like she herself dunt know whether she got a sis named Maha or not :/
Mahra knows her sisters, maybe she's not close to them, but she def know their existence, so if that Maha was her sister, she would have known about her. If you want to be sure, ask Maitha, she always answer, and she's the one who said that there are 3 latifas :flowers:

There is no Maha! From where this information? Maybe misspelling of Mahra?

Guess she meant it ironic! That's exactly how I answer when the answer is "no". :)

This is the first time i hear about Shamsa´s (?) scandal? Can anyone tell me more? And what is going on with Rashid there days? Im trying to follow all posts, but somehow i dont get it.. why is he off public these last several months?

This is the first time i hear about Shamsa´s (?) scandal? Can anyone tell me more? And what is going on with Rashid there days? Im trying to follow all posts, but somehow i dont get it.. why is he off public these last several months?
Unruly daughter of wealthy sheikh made a bid for freedom. But what happened next? | UK news | The Guardian
Sheikh's daughter escaped family's UK home before 'kidnap' | UK news | The Guardian

Read those 2 articles and you will understand.:flowers:
This happened 10 years ago, and they still talk about it here :ermm: Plus, what make us believe that this is what really happened. Journalists always make up stories to make there articles interesting,and saleable, specially westerners when talking about arabs :whistling:No offence! What happened after the incident is just specualtions,none know about it, and now she's having a normal life like her other siblings.

This happened 10 years ago, and they still talk about it here :ermm: Plus, what make us believe that this is what really happened. Journalists always make up stories to make there articles interesting,and saleable, specially westerners when talking about arabs :whistling:No offence! What happened after the incident is just specualtions,none know about it, and now she's having a normal life like her other siblings.[/QUOTE]

Huh thanks for help.. it explains a lot.. but i can understand her, it must be hard to live like that.. imo... :whistling:
But, what about Rashid? What is going on over there?:eek:

Mahra said there is NO Maha :flowers:

Yes, this is what I also am saying. No Maha! Who say there a Maha in first place? Maybe people mistake Mahra for being named Mah(r)a?

Unruly daughter of wealthy sheikh made a bid for freedom. But what happened next? | UK news | The Guardian
Sheikh's daughter escaped family's UK home before 'kidnap' | UK news | The Guardian

This happened 10 years ago, and they still talk about it here :ermm: Plus, what make us believe that this is what really happened. Journalists always make up stories to make there articles interesting,and saleable, specially westerners when talking about arabs :whistling:No offence! What happened after the incident is just specualtions,none know about it, and now she's having a normal life like her other siblings.

Journalist always make up stories. And the worse it sound, more atention they get! Do not trust every thing you reed. Some facts can be true, but made totaly bad by journalists. Those about who they write, do not reply with statement. So you hear only what journalist want you to hear

Last edited by a moderator:
Journalist always make up stories. And the worse it sound, more atention they get! Do not trust every thing you reed. Some facts can be true, but made totaly bad by journalists. Those about who they write, do not reply with statement. So you hear only what journalist want you to hear

I agree, but it does makes sence that girl just wanted a bit freedom.. i see nothing scary or bad in it.. maybe that was her way to get attention, and even in that i see nothing scary.. i think they face a lot of publicity and a lot of duties that maybe they dont like or just not ready to interact.. If she did it, i cant judge her cause i dont know under what circumstances she lived in back than.. so.. I do agree with u, but once again, even if she did it, no judgement here...:ermm::flowers:

Mahra knows her sisters, maybe she's not close to them, but she def know their existence, so if that Maha was her sister, she would have known about her. If you want to be sure, ask Maitha, she always answer, and she's the one who said that there are 3 latifas :flowers:

so whose the latifa number 3...whose daughter?

is rashed bin hamdan isnt from al maktoum family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom