Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Latifa the SECOND (2) is married to the CP of Fujairah. Latifa the 1st is not married, i guess.
There are 3 latifas & 2 Maryams.

Oh she's Latifa 2. LOL There are only 2 latifas in the list so I thought the elder one is Latifa 1.
So which Latifa is the one with the Latifa_MRM- twitter account?

Yes, that's Latifa(1) account. It's even written in her bio.

But then it must be Latifa 1 who's married to the Crown Prince of Fujairah cause it says her birthday is on june 16th and the one with the Latifa_MRM (which is Latifa 1) account had birthday on june 16th.

no Latifah 2nd is married to crown prince of fujairah and her birthday is not june 16th thants Latifah the first

But then it must be Latifa 1 who's married to the Crown Prince of Fujairah cause it says her birthday is on june 16th and the one with the Latifa_MRM (which is Latifa 1) account had birthday on june 16th.
Well, Things are so clear .
Latifa (the 1st) is the one on twitter, and she's the eldest Latifa.
Latifa (the 2nd) is sheikha hind daughter & she's married to CP of Fujairah & has a son named Hamad.
"Enough Said"

Last edited:
Latifa (the 2nd) is sheikha hind daughter & she's married to CP of Fujairah & has a son named Hamad.
"Enough Said"

Yeah but Latifa 1 had her birthday on june 16 (you can read that on her twitter) And on the list on page it says Latifa 2 has birthday on june 16. Well I don't think they share the name and their birthdate, do they?

Yeah but Latifa 1 had her birthday on june 16 (you can read that on her twitter) And on the list on page it says Latifa 2 has birthday on june 16. Well I don't think they share the name and their birthdate, do they?
Yeah, Latifa (the 1st) is born on 16 june. As for the 2nd Latifa, we dont know.There are many mistakes in that list.

in the list they stated shiekha hinds daughters first...
latifah the 2nd is married and is a daughter of sh.hind and her birthday is not stated

Oh well finally got it :) I really wonder how Mohammed manages to keep up with all his kids names and birthdays etc. Like my mom already has problems to keep up with the names of her 3 daughters (like she calls me with my sisters name accidentally etc.)
For me personally the family situation in the al maktoum family is really interesting like how they are related to each other if they have a good relationship to their half-siblings and step-mothers etc.

@sally1234 it's up to us to cover up all mistakes :) Guess with the time we'll know more. And Maryam and her sisters are actually pretty open and answer questions if you ask them kind. :)

"Enough Said"

ur ABSOLUTELY correct!!!!
but i do believe the whole age thing wit sheikha sheikha is lil' too much...too young to marry n too young to be having a kid...imo

ok thx for clearing things up..but I still wonder why Maryam 1 was raised by her aunt... (isn´t her mother also the morroccan wife?)

and I´m very sure that I once read (it was already some time ago) that Latifa 1 tweeted she was watching the godfather with her husband and a friend tweeted back something like "I still can´t belive but you´r actually married" so.....who is that man i wonder

No, she's not her sister, but they were raised together cause her mom is Sheikha Futaim Bint Rashed( Sheikh Mohd sis), & shaikha Maryam(the 1st) was raised by her. :) Her full name is Sheikha Latifa bint rashed bin Khalifa Al Maktoum.
I think you are right,she is not a daughter of Mohammed as it said in the documentary "bint Rashid bin Khalifa..." which as I understand means that she is the daughter of Rashid bin Khalifa bin Saeed Al Maktoum:) And besides that I think she has a completely different look-her face is more oval, her chin is rounder and her eyes are not like any of Sheikh Mohameds children... but I have to admit I am really impressed by the animals she owns,I have never seen such strong,beautiful tiger before!Her voice reminds me a little bit of P.Haya when she speaks English,Latifa sounds like a really nice,kind person:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok thx for clearing things up..but I still wonder why Maryam 1 was raised by her aunt... (isn´t her mother also the morroccan wife?)

and I´m very sure that I once read (it was already some time ago) that Latifa 1 tweeted she was watching the godfather with her husband and a friend tweeted back something like "I still can´t belive but you´r actually married" so.....who is that man i wonder

u kno i honestly don't kno...cuz i always thought that Maryam 1 was a full sister of Latifa 1, but i guess not....n i don't believe its Latifa 1 who is married....u r mistaking her for LateefaM (http://twitter.com/#!/LateefaM) who i do believe is married...she is a cousin of both Latifa 1 and 2....but no one knows anything about Latifa 3....for all we know, she was only mentioned once in Sheikha Maitha's tweet...:flowers:

To me Latifa has one of the most interesting twitter accounts, she sounds very intelligent,lively and versatile!:flowers:

I am amused with this tweet: "Stop hitting the snooze button on life, and get out there, live it, and make something of it."
->the snooze button was one of my favourite buttons during my days at school because I don´t like to get up early.... I guess I am more Spanish in this way-getting up late,eat dinner at eight,celebrate with friends and go to bed when the sun starts to rise...:whistling:
Well,I guess Sheikha Latifa and the rest of her family are more of an early bird-type;-)

I looked at her homepage where she is quoting her main influences such as Salvador Dali,M.C. Escher and Georgia O´Keeffe which makes her even more likeable as they are some artists that I also admire,especially Georgia O.K paintings!

Her works haven´t been widely recognised in Europe but she got some press coverage in a few Arab newspapers.
Here are some of her pictures if you are curious: Lateefa Bint Maktoum
these are my 3 personal faves:
Picture No 14/26/32 -I wanted to make a direct link but you can only acces these photos through clicking on the thumbnails in the gallery:)

It seems that she is musing a lot about female identities in an Arab/Muslim context & I have to admit that I can´t really relate to this too much as I grew up Western/Catholic but there are some formidable, strong, expressive images among them.
I believe she has some valuable ideas and a good eye for colour and composition though I think she still has a lot to learn-that´s not to be mean, I also work as an artist but unless you happen to be born as a prodigy- how fortunate!- you are never good enough to sit down and stop developing!

Last edited:
Yeah, her full name is Lateefa bint Maktoum Bin Rashed Al Maktoum (Daughter of the late ruler of Dubai).

What is wonderful is that these brothers love and respect each other.
Islam plays an important role in maintaining the family united, there is respect for parents and grandparents. The family is vital!
Unfortunately, we forgot what is respect! It's a notion forgotten or isolated. When we look origins, our children have siblings and parents forget that we are lost as a nation!

His Highness Sheikh Mohammed has several children with several wives or girlfriends. No matter. It is important that everyone loves, respects women in his life and protect them, protect the family. It is a wonderful man!
It has beautiful children, Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan is a symbol of the Islamic world!
Islamic family should be an example to all cultures and countries!
May Allah protect them!

To me Latifa has one of the most interesting twitter accounts, she sounds very intelligent,lively and versatile!:flowers:...
you're so right! As being very interested in art I always had an eye on her tweets and of course her pictures! Her art is very impressive and strong IMO. I don't like many famous artist just because their art says nothing to me (van gogh etc.) but Latifa has definitely a good eye to make strong pictures and for me they make me think a lot about the role of muslim women all over the world. I really wonder how she makes those pictures. Like making a photograph and the work with photoshop (she tweets a lot that she's working with photoshop). If I get the chance to go to dubai one day I really hope to make a visit to Tashkeel.
My fav. picture's number 3 :) Love the colours, love the sunshine, love the forest. Looks like an arabic fairytale. :)
I love that almost all Al Maktoums are very interested in art (poetry or just the "normal" art) Almost all of them write or draw, don't think we have in europe that many young ppl who are interested in such things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, i just read on maitha saeed m.al maktoums, ask&answer page that one of her cousens Maitha Maktoum died on june 14th 2011.. ??? any info?

What kind of ask&answer page was that? Because I haven't read anything about this!

Yesterday I read some newspaper and there was a picture of a Lebanese freedom fighter( they were writing about the revolutions unfurling in so many Arabic countries,the cry for democracy and if the fights and demonstrations had changed the Islamic world) and he looked so much like Sheikh Majid! I really thought it was his brother or some relative *lol* They had almost the same figure,hair,very similiar shape of nose and eyes (did you notice that he has a much different nose than the rest of his brothers?I can´t describe it in English but when you look at the pictures you´ll see!) So now I am even more curious about the mysterious lady who had brought him up! Obviously most of you are sure he is of half Maroccan-descent...? Some of you state that they have good sources (which I doubt at some times,because why would you then want to "coffeklatsch" with us,who can only guess or imagine?) but maybe you could tell us if you know 100% sure that she is from Marocco, not half Libanese like Shakira or maybe even from a country that hasn´t been named? I imagine that she must be some actress,model,dancer or singer or something artistic- maybe that´s why Majid was chosen for culture & art because otherwise I don´t think he is qualified in any way as he never visited a school/uni with an emphasize on art/design/culture! Nor did I see any drawings,pictures or other art works made by him which doesn´t say that he may not be interested in art for art´s sake -I just hope he knows a little bit about art and the history of art but I can only guess.To me it would rather seem natural if Hamdan would represent the art sector as he writes,makes nice photographs and maybe does all kind of other stuff too which we don´t know?Or Latifa as she is working as an artist and already had a few exhibitions...But I forgot that only males are capable of fulfilling any official duty,I am so sorry, I´m a woman, so please help me to think and write*lol*
It´s really sad to see that Sheikh Mohamed talks an awful lot about female empowerment but none of his daughters got a significant post or job-even if they would just get the chance to do an internship!-(I am thinking about ministry of finance,foreign office,interior ministry etc.)
It´s all the same wheter you are in Europe,US or Arab countries- emancipation is only good for speeches but you have to hustle and fight if you want some of it!
The only good examples in the Muslim world that come to my mind are Queen Rania (Jordan seems like a good country for strong women like Q Noor,Q Alia,Princess Muna al-Hussein (Toni Gardiner)& many others), Sheikha Moza from Quatar or Sheikha Lubna bint Khalid bin Sultan al Qasimi (Dubai!) who has quite an impressive CV (higher education and top governmental positions included)....
If you know any daughter who is working in the government ( I mean WORKING,not just making some publicity stunts/pictures/nice speeches etc.) please correct me:flowers:

Last edited:
@blauerengel: Oh how I love to read your post. Pretty amusing. Well Sh. Mansour has a different nose as well so guess their noses come from the mothers side as for me Maitha doesn't look like her half-sister at all.
yeah I've heard that about the famous moroccan-beauty as well. :) (but I've never heard that russian women are claimes a pretty in europe lol only as spoiled, rich and fur-lovers )
Btw some of the ppl here are living in dubai so I guess they hear or know things that we from europe don't hear. And women in dubai love to gossip.
Well I guess being the chairman of the art& culture government doesn't have much to do with being an artist himself but more with having good ideas to support the art& culture scene. Hamdan already has as being the crown prince already a lot of work while Lateefa is a mom I guess and also busy with Tashkeel and making her art. Btw. there are a lot of women working in the government but not as chairwomen but kinda like "behind the curtains".
And Manal bint Mohammed is the president of the dubai women establishment and she also has a quite impressive CV as holding a bachelors degree in interior design and Master in marketing.
Most of Moh's daugther are still young, haven't even attended university yet so they may have a high position in a few years. (even though I doubt that as some of them aren't very in education just as Maryam) but most of the older daughters attended university which is a good step IMO.

Discussion and posts not discussing Sheikh Mohammed's children will be deleted without notice.
Lets try and stay on topic please.

does anyone know the relationship between mahra and maryam sheikha and futtaim like i saw futtaim and mahra talking at a race and maryam and sheikha were there but they didnt speak to her....

does anyone know the relationship between mahra and maryam sheikha and futtaim like i saw futtaim and mahra talking at a race and maryam and sheikha were there but they didnt speak to her....
they are all friends that what i know & what their father teach them

Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum Official Children

Hi Everyone,

I live in the UAE and hold very high respect for the Ruling Family. Due to a longstanding interest about the family, I decided to do some thorough research and then share it with other people like me. My reply is pretty broad, but does specifically concern the children of Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheikh Mohammed's first wife is a Lebanese woman named Delila Aloula. With Delila, Sheikh Mohammed has four daughters.

Sheikha Manal (born 12 November 1979)- Married to Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan with 3 Kids (Sheikha Fatima, Sheikh Mohammed & Sheikh Hamdan), and the President of Dubai Women's Establishment & a Patron of the Arts. Sheikha Manal attended Latifa School For Girls (for primary education) and American University of Dubai (BA Interior Designing & MBA Marketing). Sheikha Manal is Sheikh Mansour's second wife (he is married/estranged to Alia Bint Mohammed Al Hamad with one son born in 1993/4- Sheikh Zayed), who is more famously known for being the owner of Manchester City FC and is the Deputy Vice President of the UAE. They reside in Dubai.

Sheikha Latifa (born 1983)- is the Vice President of Dubai Art & Culture Authority & is unmarried. Sheikha Latifa attended Latifa School For Girls (Primary Education), and Zayed University (BA Marketing & EMBA). She is the Honorary President of the Graduates Association of Zayed University & is known by the nickname 7ayaty.

Sheikha Maha (born 1988) is the third daughter of Delila & Sheikh Mohammed. She attended Latifa School For Girls (Primary Education) & Zayed University (BA) and is currently living in Dubai with her sister Latifa.

Sheikha Maryam (born 1989) is the fourth and final daughter of Sheikh Mohammed & Delila. She attended Latifa School For Girls (Primary Education) and recently graduated from Zayed University, giving the speech at the Graduation Ceremony. She lives in Dubai with her two older sisters.

The children of Delila Aloula share a pleasant relationship with the children of the Moroccan Lady, whereas Manal shares a good relationship with all the children largely due to being the eldest (which is a position of respect according to Bedouin tradition). Sheikha Maha is the only child out of these four who isn't publicly acknowledged by Sheikh Mohammed (due to unknown reasons). Sheikha Manal (according to speculation) was for unknown reasons raised by her aunt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheikh Mohammed's Second/Third wife is a Moroccan lady with whom he has 4 children, 2 Girls and 2 Boys.

Sheikha Maitha (born 1980) is the eldest out of the four children. She attended Latifa School For Girls for primary education. She is one of the most famously known children of Sheikh Mohammed- getting herself a spot on the Forbe's Hottest Young Royals List. Sheikha Maitha is a Taekwondo Athlete, and Captain of the National Team, participating in event's locally, and internationally (Olympics). She was recently made the President of the World Karate Federation's Athletes Commission, being the first Woman of Arab Descent to do so. She remains unmarried.

Sheikha Shamsa (born 1981) is the second daughter, most prominently known for the famous runaway scandal which appeared in many British Newspapers. She attended Latifa School For Girls (primary education) and University of Cambridge (BA). She was embroiled in a scandal when she tried to runaway from her family, largely due to family problems and the lack of freedom she had. No news has come of her since the scandal in 2000, and she has apparently been married (to a non royal) and is living in Dubai. Only one known picture of hers has been published, that of her Childhood- posted by Sheikha Maitha on her twitter account.

Sheikh Majed (born 1987) is the first son, and is the President of Dubai Art & Culture Authority. He attended Rashid School For Boys and recieved Military Training in Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
He lives in Za'abeel Palace with Sheikh Mohammed. He is unmarried.

Sheikh Mansour (born 1989) is the youngest of the four and has attended Rashid School For Boys and trained in Sandhurst. He is the President of Al Shabab Football Club.

Sheikh Mohammed has four children with his second wife. His two sons from this wife have been raised by his official wife, Sheikha Hind. These children share a pleasant relationship with both Delila's children and Sheikha Hind's. However, it was reported that these four children live separately in the United Kingdom property owned by their father. No news following 2001 has been reported of Sheikha Shamsa and she is not generally included with the other children (even from the moroccan wife).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheikh Mohammed's Official Wife & most prominent and highly respected in the UAE and Arab World is Sheikha Hind Bint Maktoum Bin Jumaa Al Maktoum- his first cousin (born in 1962). They live in Za'abeel Palace with their 12 Children, including the Crown Prince of Dubai.

Sheikha Hessa (born 1980) is the eldest child of the couple. She attended Latifa School For Girls and Zayed University. She is the Patron for UAE Therapy Horse Riding and her pet recently won an award in the Pedigree Dog Show in Dubai. Sheikha Hessa has only been photographed publicly close to 4 times- most of those pics being of her childhood. Sheikha Hessa is married to Sheikh Saeed Bin Dalmouk Al Maktoum- her first cousin, and the couple have a daughter- Sheikha Hind bint Saeed Al Maktoum (born 2009). The couple reside in Dubai.

Sheikh Rashid (born 1981) is the eldest son of the couple. He attended Rashid School for Boys and Sandhurst for Training. He is the President of the UAE National Olympic Committee, and holds a public role in Dubai. Sheikh Rashid is unmarried (though there were rumors of a girlfriend). He is a high ranking Endurance Horse Rider and was the Gold Medalist in the Asiad 2006. He is the owner of Za'abeel Racing Corp. a premier brand in Horse Riding globally.

Sheikh Hamdan (born 1982) is the Crown Prince of Dubai. He attended Rashid School For Boys, Sandhurst, and specialized courses at London School of Economics and Dubai School of Government. Sheikh Hamdan is the President of Hamdan E-University, Dubai Autism Center, and Dubai Executive Council. He is also a published poet and Endurance Rider. He is engaged to his cousin- Sheikha Sheikha Bint Saeed Bin Thani Al Maktoum.
His nickname is Fazza3.

Sheikh Maktoum (born 1983) is the Deputy Ruler of Dubai. He attended Rashid School for Boys for primary education. He is the Chairman of Dubai Media Incorporated and holds a prominent role in Dubai. He frequently goes on Delegations abroad with the President, Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan. He is unmarried.

Sheikh Ahmed (born 1987) is the President of Noor Islamic Bank. He attended Rashid School For Boys for primary education. He is engaged to his cousin, Sheikha Madiyah Bint Dalmouk Al Maktoum. He is a published poet, nicknamed 3azzam.

Sheikh Saeed (born 1988) is the youngest son of the couple and attended Rashid School For Boys for primary education. He holds a prominent role in the Government and Admin of Dubai.

Sheikha Latifa (born 1989) is the second daughter of the couple. She attended Latifa School For Girls for primary education. She is married to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Hamad Al Sharqi, Crown Prince of Fujairah and has one son- Sheikh Hamad. She resides with her husband in Fujairah.

Sheikha Maryam (born 1992) is the third daughter of the couple, and one of the most well known children of Sheikh Mohammed. She attended Latifa School For Girls in Dubai and currently resides in Dubai.

Sheikha Sheikha (born 1992) is the fourth daughter of the couple, 11 months younger than Maryam. She attended Latifa School For Girls in Dubai for primary education. After a longstanding engagement, She was married to Sheikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al Khalifa- son of King Hamad of Bahrain, and President of Supreme Council of Youth. She has a daughter, Sheikha Sheema and currently resides in Bahrain.

Sheikha Futtaim (born 1994) is the fifth daughter of the couple. She attends Latifa School For Girls in Dubai and is an award winning Endurance Horse Rider.

Sheikha Salama (born 1999) is the sixth daughter of the couple and attends Latifa School For Girls in Dubai.

Sheikha Shamma (born 2002) is the youngest daughter of the couple and attends Latifa School For Girls in Dubai.
Posted by DubaiGirl11

gl

Last edited:
Sheikh Mohammed Al Maktoum Official Children (2)

Hey Everyone,

I would like to continue the post on official children, and then I will elaborate further later.

Sheikh Mohammed's Fourth (and most Prominent) wife is Princess Haya of Jordan aka Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. She is the half-sister of the current King of Jordan.

She is the President of FEI, as well as being the patron of several charities in both Jordan and UAE as well as being a UN Messenger of Peace. She recieved her education in Jordan and the UK, and qualified as a Show Jumping Equestrian in the Sydney Olympics.

The couple met at Jerez De La Fontenera in Spain, where both were competing in races. After a 2 year long courtship, the couple got married in Amman in 2004 in the presence of close family.

Sheikha Al Jalila (born 2007) is the youngest of Sheikh Mohammed's children, and is four years old. She shares her name with her cousin, Princess Jalila Ali.

The marriage of the couple was very scandalous for Dubai, largely due to the fact that the Ruler already had a highly respected wife who is also his cousin, and due to the Westernized and Modern lifestyle of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. Immediately after the marriage Princess Haya was rejected by both Sheikh Mohammed's Family and Dubai. Rumors have it that many people would back-talk and crack jokes at her expense, many of whom were punished by her husband. The effect of the marriage on his family was bad, with Sheikh Rashid refusing to accept Princess Haya, and Sheikh Hind being shocked with the marriage, and Sheikha Latifa even dropping out of school. However, after the birth of Sheikha Al Jalila, the situation has improved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sheikh Mohammed was married in 1993 to Zoe Grigorakos, a Greek lady, soon dissolving the marriage. The couple have one daughter.

Sheikha Mahra (born 1993) previously known as Sheikha Christianna and Amanda Wufka Grigorakos is the only daughter of the couple. She recieved her early education in Greece, only recently moving to the UAE, where she attended Latifa School For Girls. She took part in the horse race for the Pink Caravan and has attended a few events for her father. She is an award winning Endurance Equestrian.

Sheikha Mahra was raised as a Christian, largely because of her growing up in Greece. Only recently has she moved to Dubai, converted to Islam and taken up an arabic name. She generally doesn't get along with her other siblings (from Sheikha Hind)- sharing cold vibes at the recent endurance race, speaking only to Futtaim. She shares a cordial, if not pleasant relationship with her other siblings from Delila.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheikh Mohammed was previously married to a German Model, having one child, and the marriage was soon dissolved. They have one son.

Sheikh Marwan (born 1981) is the eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed. He attended Rashid School For Boys in Dubai, and is a prominent businessman in Dubai. He is married to a non-royal and has one daughter, Sheikha Mozah.

Sheikh Marwan, for unknown reasons was raised by Sheikha Hind in Za'abeel Palace, though he keeps a low profile and rarely appears at public events.

Posted by DubaiGirl11

Hey Everyone,

I would like to continue the post on official children, and then I will elaborate further later.

Sheikh Mohammed's Fourth (and most Prominent) wife is Princess Haya of Jordan aka Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. She is the half-sister of the current King of Jordan.

She is the President of FEI, as well as being the patron of several charities in both Jordan and UAE as well as being a UN Messenger of Peace. She recieved her education in Jordan and the UK, and qualified as a Show Jumping Equestrian in the Sydney Olympics.

The couple met at Jerez De La Fontenera in Spain, where both were competing in races. After a 2 year long courtship, the couple got married in Amman in 2004 in the presence of close family.

Sheikha Al Jalila (born 2007) is the youngest of Sheikh Mohammed's children, and is four years old. She shares her name with her cousin, Princess Jalila Ali.

The marriage of the couple was very scandalous for Dubai, largely due to the fact that the Ruler already had a highly respected wife who is also his cousin, and due to the Westernized and Modern lifestyle of Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein. Immediately after the marriage Princess Haya was rejected by both Sheikh Mohammed's Family and Dubai. Rumors have it that many people would back-talk and crack jokes at her expense, many of whom were punished by her husband. The effect of the marriage on his family was bad, with Sheikh Rashid refusing to accept Princess Haya, and Sheikh Hind being shocked with the marriage, and Sheikha Latifa even dropping out of school. However, after the birth of Sheikha Al Jalila, the situation has improved.

Sheikh Mohammed was married in 1993 to Zoe Grigorakos, a Greek lady, soon dissolving the marriage. The couple have one daughter.

Sheikha Mahra (born 1993) previously known as Sheikha Christianna and Amanda Wufka Grigorakos is the only daughter of the couple. She recieved her early education in Greece, only recently moving to the UAE, where she attended Latifa School For Girls. She took part in the horse race for the Pink Caravan and has attended a few events for her father. She is an award winning Endurance Equestrian.

Sheikha Mahra was raised as a Christian, largely because of her growing up in Greece. Only recently has she moved to Dubai, converted to Islam and taken up an arabic name. She generally doesn't get along with her other siblings (from Sheikha Hind)- sharing cold vibes at the recent endurance race, speaking only to Futtaim. She shares a cordial, if not pleasant relationship with her other siblings from Delila.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheikh Mohammed was previously married to a German Model, having one child, and the marriage was soon dissolved. They have one son.

Sheikh Marwan (born 1981) is the eldest son of Sheikh Mohammed. He attended Rashid School For Boys in Dubai, and is a prominent businessman in Dubai. He is married to a non-royal and has one daughter, Sheikha Mozah.

Sheikh Marwan, for unknown reasons was raised by Sheikha Hind in Za'abeel Palace, though he keeps a low profile and rarely appears at public events.

Posted by DubaiGirl11
so no body love sheikha mahra :sad: ??

Thank you, Lalla Suhana! It's very interesting!

So Sheikh Mohammed's marriages to mothers of Marwan & Mahra were so-called "temporary marriages" , as I supposed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom