The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tayler2shei View Post
Genius , I might say--- you do not know anything about my family! Keep my daughter and my niece's name out of your mouth! Why are you looking at their page to begin with? Facts: Amantha is her first cousin--- duh! I am AMANTHA'S mom and I am half German-- HELLO - WUFKA is as GERMAN as it gets and the other half of me is Trinidadian and Venezuelan....Yes, they are very much cousins and half GREEK and if my ex-Husband was alive-----you would have neither his neices name nor his daughters in your mouth!! Stay out of our family affairs and mind your business. Concentrate on your own family--- We love each other and it sickens me that folks like you have nothing more positive to do with your time than write this nonsense and Stalk young ladies on Facebook!!!!
Omg

Old 08-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Gentry

Ahem...moving on....

Old 09-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Aristocracy

Its been quite silent around here so Id like to come up with something i was thinking about a lot lately. Hope its okay to write/ talk about here: Id like to talk about the internet appearance of mostly the young sheikhs and sheikhas especially on twitter and instagram.
Im actually quite surprise what kind of pictures are shown up around the internet from the sheikhas themselves: for example on a facebook page you can see a picture of majid bin mohd half naked and only in his shorts or theres a picture of mohammed bin rashid in something that looks like an undershirt. Now i wonder how it comes that as people in the middle east mostly should be covered up.
Does anybody know how the people in the middle east / UAE think about such appearances? Especially since u can find hundreds of pictures of the sheikhas online while most women in the UAE are wearing Hijab or are fully covered up?
For me it's quite delicate for them doing such things and upload such pictures themselves?
of course they can do whatever they want im not saying they shouldnt do it, but i just wonder how the local people react about such stuff or if they dont mind it.
Old 09-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahla10 View Post
Its been quite silent around here so Id like to come up with something i was thinking about a lot lately. Hope its okay to write/ talk about here: Id like to talk about the internet appearance of mostly the young sheikhs and sheikhas especially on twitter and instagram.
Im actually quite surprise what kind of pictures are shown up around the internet from the sheikhas themselves: for example on a facebook page you can see a picture of majid bin mohd half naked and only in his shorts or theres a picture of mohammed bin rashid in something that looks like an undershirt. Now i wonder how it comes that as people in the middle east mostly should be covered up.
Does anybody know how the people in the middle east / UAE think about such appearances? Especially since u can find hundreds of pictures of the sheikhas online while most women in the UAE are wearing Hijab or are fully covered up?
For me it's quite delicate for them doing such things and upload such pictures themselves?
of course they can do whatever they want im not saying they shouldnt do it, but i just wonder how the local people react about such stuff or if they dont mind it.
As everywhere in the world, the technical possibilities of communication have changed. Social networks are now seen as a matter of course. It is therefore not uncommon for the young Sheikhas and Sheikhs also use this media. To what extent then very private pictures make it public or not, every self is left. You should also remember that some of the pages on the internet are more fan sites and are not operated by the Sheikhas or Sheikhs. Public opinion in this matter in UAE is very different and it also depends on the age of the respective groups.

BTW: The half naked pic in shorts only (if you mean that with the fitness center in the background ?) on a facebook page showed Rashid and not Majid.

Old 09-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Gentry

You're right ImanMajed! I'd also like to say that Sheikh Mohammed himself always expresses his preferences for media transparency among the society. In numerous interviews he has stated that he likes to connect with his nation. In my viewpoint social media is a perfect way for doing so.
Plus, Sheikh Mohammed's children are young, lively, vibrant people who have the right to enjoy themselves in whatever way they choose.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maharata View Post
You're right ImanMajed! I'd also like to say that Sheikh Mohammed himself always expresses his preferences for media transparency among the society. In numerous interviews he has stated that he likes to connect with his nation. In my viewpoint social media is a perfect way for doing so.
Plus, Sheikh Mohammed's children are young, lively, vibrant people who have the right to enjoy themselves in whatever way they choose.
I totally agree with you. for me (as someone who has nothing to do with this culture nor do i know a lot about it so i really dont mean to be rude, im just curious) its weird that some girls in that culture are pretty held out of public and then you see the ruling family who seems to be the open mindest family in the entire country (which makes them pretty sympathic to me) like its just as if they have completely different lifes.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I totally agree with you. for me (as someone who has nothing to do with this culture nor do i know a lot about it so i really dont mean to be rude, im just curious) its weird that some girls in that culture are pretty held out of public and then you see the ruling family who seems to be the open mindest family in the entire country (which makes them pretty sympathic to me) like its just as if they have completely different lifes.
If you're interested in learning more about the culture and traditions of the Gulf States and the UAE, then TRF offers you the option. We look forward to your visit in the members corner thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-32797-40.html

Old 09-30-2012, 05:02 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
As everywhere in the world, the technical possibilities of communication have changed. Social networks are now seen as a matter of course. It is therefore not uncommon for the young Sheikhas and Sheikhs also use this media. To what extent then very private pictures make it public or not, every self is left. You should also remember that some of the pages on the internet are more fan sites and are not operated by the Sheikhas or Sheikhs. Public opinion in this matter in UAE is very different and it also depends on the age of the respective groups.

BTW: The half naked pic in shorts only (if you mean that with the fitness center in the background ?) on a facebook page showed Rashid and not Majid.
Im fully aware that those sites are fanpages (haha would be quite silly ive the sites where run by the sheikhas/ sheikhs themselves) but the pictures need to come somewhere from and i dont think the fans hacked their computers just to get the pictures.

No im talking about the picture of Majid where hes in his shorts on something that seems to be a stage into the sea, holding a fish.

I really dont mind those pictures but for me its just quite controversial to see that they act so much different then they do in public. I always thaught of Majid as one of the smartest sons of Mohd and someone who is quite serious, so im really surprised to see such pictures even though i know hes just human and a man as well.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Im fully aware that those sites are fanpages (haha would be quite silly ive the sites where run by the sheikhas/ sheikhs themselves) but the pictures need to come somewhere from and i dont think the fans hacked their computers just to get the pictures.

No im talking about the picture of Majid where hes in his shorts on something that seems to be a stage into the sea, holding a fish.

I really dont mind those pictures but for me its just quite controversial to see that they act so much different then they do in public. I always thaught of Majid as one of the smartest sons of Mohd and someone who is quite serious, so im really surprised to see such pictures even though i know hes just human and a man as well.
Now you're making me curious. Majid is actually very down to earth, far away from any form of indecency. I do not know this unusual picture of him. Anyway, I do not remember to have seen it before. Where can I find it?

Old 09-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Gentry

i have a guestion if anyone knows the answer

how old was sheikha hind when she married sheikh mohammed

and how old was sheikha shaikha when she marred sheikh nasser?
Old 09-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapcrackle View Post
i have a guestion if anyone knows the answer

how old was sheikha hind when she married sheikh mohammed

and how old was sheikha shaikha when she marred sheikh nasser?
Sheikha Hind was born on 12 February 1962 and married Sheikh Mohammed in 1979, meaning she was 17 years old at the time.
Sheikha Shaikha was born on 20 December 1992 and married Sheikh Nasser in 2009: she was a month short of her 17th birthday at the time.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia

Sheikha Shaikha was born on 20 December 1992 and married Sheikh Nasser in 2009: she was a month short of her 17th birthday at the time.
I believe Sheikha Sheikha was born in 1991. Her and Maryam were both born in the same year and are 10 months apart.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USGirl View Post
I believe Sheikha Sheikha was born in 1991. Her and Maryam were both born in the same year and are 10 months apart.
They are both born in 1992. But you're right with the the 10 months as Maryam was born in January 1992 and Sheikha in December 1992.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have a surprise look whose pic is finally available :

http://www.dam3at-ad.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63262
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 10-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post

Ohh soo nice lovely pics , little sheikha Jaliyah looks so cute she looks like princess haya when she was young in Jaliyah age , oh little cute sheikh Zayed
Looks adorable he's also look like his mother side . Thank you for posting very exclusive pics xavi83
Old 10-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:

My dear xavi .. thank you soooooooooo much
I cannot even begin to describe how cute they are : THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE:)
MashaALLAH !! God bless them
Old 10-04-2012, 07:24 PM

fotos no open
Old 10-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by noa View Post
fotos no open
Does not open the website? Or the website opened and you can´t see images? In the latter case, simply scroll down, then the pictures comes automatically.

Old 10-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Commoner

But ofcourse people would love to see him back in public events with his father and brothers. :)
Old 10-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

very much beautiful. Thanks

Tags
sheikh ahmed, sheikh maid, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed children, sheikh rashid