The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #501  
Old 08-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Banchelor's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: -, United States
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by tayler2shei View Post
Genius , I might say--- you do not know anything about my family! Keep my daughter and my niece's name out of your mouth! Why are you looking at their page to begin with? Facts: Amantha is her first cousin--- duh! I am AMANTHA'S mom and I am half German-- HELLO - WUFKA is as GERMAN as it gets and the other half of me is Trinidadian and Venezuelan....Yes, they are very much cousins and half GREEK and if my ex-Husband was alive-----you would have neither his neices name nor his daughters in your mouth!! Stay out of our family affairs and mind your business. Concentrate on your own family--- We love each other and it sickens me that folks like you have nothing more positive to do with your time than write this nonsense and Stalk young ladies on Facebook!!!!
Omg
__________________

__________________
  #502  
Old 08-30-2012, 07:00 PM
Kalila18's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Minneapolis-St.Paul, United States
Posts: 75
Ahem...moving on....
__________________

__________________
The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears. ~Arabian Proverb
  #503  
Old 09-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 192
Its been quite silent around here so Id like to come up with something i was thinking about a lot lately. Hope its okay to write/ talk about here: Id like to talk about the internet appearance of mostly the young sheikhs and sheikhas especially on twitter and instagram.
Im actually quite surprise what kind of pictures are shown up around the internet from the sheikhas themselves: for example on a facebook page you can see a picture of majid bin mohd half naked and only in his shorts or theres a picture of mohammed bin rashid in something that looks like an undershirt. Now i wonder how it comes that as people in the middle east mostly should be covered up.
Does anybody know how the people in the middle east / UAE think about such appearances? Especially since u can find hundreds of pictures of the sheikhas online while most women in the UAE are wearing Hijab or are fully covered up?
For me it's quite delicate for them doing such things and upload such pictures themselves?
of course they can do whatever they want im not saying they shouldnt do it, but i just wonder how the local people react about such stuff or if they dont mind it.
__________________
  #504  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahla10 View Post
Its been quite silent around here so Id like to come up with something i was thinking about a lot lately. Hope its okay to write/ talk about here: Id like to talk about the internet appearance of mostly the young sheikhs and sheikhas especially on twitter and instagram.
Im actually quite surprise what kind of pictures are shown up around the internet from the sheikhas themselves: for example on a facebook page you can see a picture of majid bin mohd half naked and only in his shorts or theres a picture of mohammed bin rashid in something that looks like an undershirt. Now i wonder how it comes that as people in the middle east mostly should be covered up.
Does anybody know how the people in the middle east / UAE think about such appearances? Especially since u can find hundreds of pictures of the sheikhas online while most women in the UAE are wearing Hijab or are fully covered up?
For me it's quite delicate for them doing such things and upload such pictures themselves?
of course they can do whatever they want im not saying they shouldnt do it, but i just wonder how the local people react about such stuff or if they dont mind it.
As everywhere in the world, the technical possibilities of communication have changed. Social networks are now seen as a matter of course. It is therefore not uncommon for the young Sheikhas and Sheikhs also use this media. To what extent then very private pictures make it public or not, every self is left. You should also remember that some of the pages on the internet are more fan sites and are not operated by the Sheikhas or Sheikhs. Public opinion in this matter in UAE is very different and it also depends on the age of the respective groups.

BTW: The half naked pic in shorts only (if you mean that with the fitness center in the background ?) on a facebook page showed Rashid and not Majid.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #505  
Old 09-28-2012, 01:38 PM
maharata's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Innsbruck, Austria
Posts: 80
You're right ImanMajed! I'd also like to say that Sheikh Mohammed himself always expresses his preferences for media transparency among the society. In numerous interviews he has stated that he likes to connect with his nation. In my viewpoint social media is a perfect way for doing so.
Plus, Sheikh Mohammed's children are young, lively, vibrant people who have the right to enjoy themselves in whatever way they choose.
__________________
Nothing is ever granted!
  #506  
Old 09-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by maharata View Post
You're right ImanMajed! I'd also like to say that Sheikh Mohammed himself always expresses his preferences for media transparency among the society. In numerous interviews he has stated that he likes to connect with his nation. In my viewpoint social media is a perfect way for doing so.
Plus, Sheikh Mohammed's children are young, lively, vibrant people who have the right to enjoy themselves in whatever way they choose.
I totally agree with you. for me (as someone who has nothing to do with this culture nor do i know a lot about it so i really dont mean to be rude, im just curious) its weird that some girls in that culture are pretty held out of public and then you see the ruling family who seems to be the open mindest family in the entire country (which makes them pretty sympathic to me) like its just as if they have completely different lifes.
__________________
  #507  
Old 09-28-2012, 02:18 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahla10 View Post
I totally agree with you. for me (as someone who has nothing to do with this culture nor do i know a lot about it so i really dont mean to be rude, im just curious) its weird that some girls in that culture are pretty held out of public and then you see the ruling family who seems to be the open mindest family in the entire country (which makes them pretty sympathic to me) like its just as if they have completely different lifes.
If you're interested in learning more about the culture and traditions of the Gulf States and the UAE, then TRF offers you the option. We look forward to your visit in the members corner thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...-32797-40.html
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #508  
Old 09-30-2012, 05:02 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
As everywhere in the world, the technical possibilities of communication have changed. Social networks are now seen as a matter of course. It is therefore not uncommon for the young Sheikhas and Sheikhs also use this media. To what extent then very private pictures make it public or not, every self is left. You should also remember that some of the pages on the internet are more fan sites and are not operated by the Sheikhas or Sheikhs. Public opinion in this matter in UAE is very different and it also depends on the age of the respective groups.

BTW: The half naked pic in shorts only (if you mean that with the fitness center in the background ?) on a facebook page showed Rashid and not Majid.
Im fully aware that those sites are fanpages (haha would be quite silly ive the sites where run by the sheikhas/ sheikhs themselves) but the pictures need to come somewhere from and i dont think the fans hacked their computers just to get the pictures.

No im talking about the picture of Majid where hes in his shorts on something that seems to be a stage into the sea, holding a fish.

I really dont mind those pictures but for me its just quite controversial to see that they act so much different then they do in public. I always thaught of Majid as one of the smartest sons of Mohd and someone who is quite serious, so im really surprised to see such pictures even though i know hes just human and a man as well.
__________________
  #509  
Old 09-30-2012, 04:14 PM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahla10 View Post
Im fully aware that those sites are fanpages (haha would be quite silly ive the sites where run by the sheikhas/ sheikhs themselves) but the pictures need to come somewhere from and i dont think the fans hacked their computers just to get the pictures.

No im talking about the picture of Majid where hes in his shorts on something that seems to be a stage into the sea, holding a fish.

I really dont mind those pictures but for me its just quite controversial to see that they act so much different then they do in public. I always thaught of Majid as one of the smartest sons of Mohd and someone who is quite serious, so im really surprised to see such pictures even though i know hes just human and a man as well.
Now you're making me curious. Majid is actually very down to earth, far away from any form of indecency. I do not know this unusual picture of him. Anyway, I do not remember to have seen it before. Where can I find it?
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #510  
Old 09-30-2012, 04:40 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: alberta, Canada
Posts: 87
i have a guestion if anyone knows the answer

how old was sheikha hind when she married sheikh mohammed

and how old was sheikha shaikha when she marred sheikh nasser?
__________________
  #511  
Old 09-30-2012, 05:49 PM
Artemisia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Posts: 5,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by snapcrackle View Post
i have a guestion if anyone knows the answer

how old was sheikha hind when she married sheikh mohammed

and how old was sheikha shaikha when she marred sheikh nasser?
Sheikha Hind was born on 12 February 1962 and married Sheikh Mohammed in 1979, meaning she was 17 years old at the time.
Sheikha Shaikha was born on 20 December 1992 and married Sheikh Nasser in 2009: she was a month short of her 17th birthday at the time.
  #512  
Old 10-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia

Sheikha Shaikha was born on 20 December 1992 and married Sheikh Nasser in 2009: she was a month short of her 17th birthday at the time.
I believe Sheikha Sheikha was born in 1991. Her and Maryam were both born in the same year and are 10 months apart.
__________________
  #513  
Old 10-03-2012, 12:32 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Posts: 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by USGirl View Post
I believe Sheikha Sheikha was born in 1991. Her and Maryam were both born in the same year and are 10 months apart.
They are both born in 1992. But you're right with the the 10 months as Maryam was born in January 1992 and Sheikha in December 1992.
__________________
  #514  
Old 10-03-2012, 03:44 PM
xavi83's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 2,431
I have a surprise look whose pic is finally available :

http://www.dam3at-ad.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63262
__________________
His Majesty King Hussein Bin Talal was my role model all my life, loved him so much, may God bless his soul, and paradise will be his final destination
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
  #515  
Old 10-03-2012, 04:06 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I have a surprise look whose pic is finally available :

http://www.dam3at-ad.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63262

Ohh soo nice lovely pics , little sheikha Jaliyah looks so cute she looks like princess haya when she was young in Jaliyah age , oh little cute sheikh Zayed
Looks adorable he's also look like his mother side . Thank you for posting very exclusive pics xavi83
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
  #516  
Old 10-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Rossina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: *****, India
Posts: 4,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I have a surprise look whose pic is finally available :

http://www.dam3at-ad.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63262
My dear xavi .. thank you soooooooooo much
I cannot even begin to describe how cute they are : THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE:)
MashaALLAH !! God bless them
__________________
“God has given me many blessings. But the greatest of all is to be husband to Rania and father to our children Hussein, Iman, Salma and Hashem. They are the lights of my life”.
HM King Abdullah II
  #517  
Old 10-04-2012, 07:24 PM
noa noa is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NEW YORK, United States
Posts: 1
fotos no open
__________________
  #518  
Old 10-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Imanmajed's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Posts: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by noa View Post
fotos no open
Does not open the website? Or the website opened and you can´t see images? In the latter case, simply scroll down, then the pictures comes automatically.
__________________
ماجد (engl. translation: Majid)


  #519  
Old 10-05-2012, 02:12 PM
x.pixie.x's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: frankfurt, Germany
Posts: 28
But ofcourse people would love to see him back in public events with his father and brothers. :)
__________________
Disney taught me to never stop believing in my dreams
  #520  
Old 10-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
I have a surprise look whose pic is finally available :

http://www.dam3at-ad.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63262
very much beautiful. Thanks
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
sheikh ahmed, sheikh maid, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed children, sheikh rashid


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to Canada - June 30 to July 8, 2011 Zonk The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family 918 12-10-2012 06:12 PM
Ruling Family of Qatar: Al Thani dynasty: 2005 - 2012 Warren Ruling Family of Qatar 444 01-18-2012 04:35 AM
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011 Warren Current Events Archive 470 06-24-2011 02:38 AM
Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik's Official Visit to the USA; June 6-11, 2011 iceflower Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik 32 06-17-2011 06:33 PM
January 2011 Official PoM dazzling Picture of the Month, Special Features, Blogs & Articles 2 03-01-2011 05:22 PM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion genealogy germany grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility olympic games ottoman poland pregnancy president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess mabel princess margriet princess mary princess mary fashion queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]