Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapcrackle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
which interview?
On the cover, Sheikha Mahra says with her fathers advice, it is the beacon for the future generations

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
see this forum they say it is sheikh zayed:

http://www.sh-futtaim-almaktoum.net/...ad.php?t=32009
I can't see any images of Sheikh Zayed even when I click on the link that says so. I get images of Sheikha latifa's son in New York city.

Old 06-02-2012, 03:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
On the cover, Sheikha Mahra says with her fathers advice, it is the beacon for the future generations

I can't see any images of Sheikh Zayed even when I click on the link that says so. I get images of Sheikha latifa's son in New York city.
The same pic I posted in post 455 ( you have to be a member and add reply to show the pic :

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum III | Facebook
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-02-2012, 03:37 AM
Nobility

Sheikh Zayed is really cute, God bless him
It's the first time I see a clear photo of him ..
Thanks xavi83
Old 06-02-2012, 04:44 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
The same pic I posted in post 455 ( you have to be a member and add reply to show the pic :

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavie83
see this forum they say it is sheikh zayed:

http://www.sh-futtaim-almaktoum.net/...ad.php?t=32009
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling
So it´s clear. I´m right and the boy is not Sheikh Zayed. It´s Sheikh Hamad , the son of Sheikha Latifa how I had posted before at #456
Old 06-02-2012, 04:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
So it´s clear. I´m right and the boy is not Sheikh Zayed.
how did you know ?
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-02-2012, 04:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Oooh So Lovely Pic , he Looks So Cute , First Time I see pic for him , Thank you xavi83
Old 06-02-2012, 04:53 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
how did you know ?
I had seen this pic more than one year before. Sheikh Zayed is 5 month, so the picture can´t show Sheikh Zayed. The only one officially picture are available of Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed in the moment you can see at my post number #458.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Oooh So Lovely Pic , he Looks So Cute , First Time I see pic for him , Thank you xavi83
@ Sheikah deena: This picture shows Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi (grandson of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum), and not Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum) .

Quote:
Albums by Al Maktoum Ruling Family International Fan Page | Facebook

mahra on a cover for a magazine

can someone translate the interview
@ snapcrackle: I had send you a private message with the translation of the interview, greetings Majid

If the other people have also an interest of the translation, I can post it here for all.

Quote:
Albums by Al Maktoum Ruling Family International Fan Page | Facebook

mahra on a cover for a magazine

can someone translate the interview
Sheikha Mahra has given an interview. New Page 1

Summarized translation:

The interview is the first that she ever gives an Arabic magazine. In essence, it describes in her love of horses. Among horses, Sheikha Mahra have got a very good relationship with these. She really like to 40km endurance race and horse jumping. So far she have successfully participated in many competitions. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed has therefore gave her an award in 2012.

She described herself as a very self-conscious and strong personality person and trying to achieve her goals. She has grown multi-cultural but strongly influenced by Arab culture. So she feel as an Arab, born 26/02/1994.

On the question of her relationship to her father, she says that he is a very important person in her life. He was her teacher in many ways been, especially in the field of education, science, optimism, feelings and horse riding. Sheikh Mohammed had taught her to have respect, always be clear and not afraid of the truth to have. A statement of her father is most important for her: Sheikh Mohammed said that all the world knows who was the first man on the moon, but no one knew who was there as the second. It is therefore important for her as Sheikha, always to be the best and after that to strive in everything she does. She is very proud of who her father is.

When asked about her mother, she replies: She can not summarize what meant her mother for her. However, she gave her love and respect and she taught her may be sincere to other people.

On the question of what the UAE is for of her, she responds: The UAE its a miracle for her. The UAE is her homecountry and Dubai is her blood. She see in Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak al Ketbi the "Mother of the Nation" who was a role model for all Arab women. When asked what see meant about the desert, she replies: It is the place where the soul is in the best situation. The desert is the food of the soul.

What is your opinion about the Emirati women today: They are well trained and educated, participating in all fields but dependent on the traditions of the UAE. In addition, Emirati women usually well dressed and beautiful.

What did she think of the Emirati boys / men? She don´t differences between men and women. Both have strong ambitions to achieve their goals. She likes this.

What about her future? Sheikha Mahra would like to finish her education as first. She likes social projects and wants to engage themselves more in the future in this area.

What about her spare time? She ride, of course, and like it very much. Riding give her a sense of freedom. She was so addicted to riding. She also like drawing very much.

Watch she television? Rare. Then, when more wildlife documentaries and reports from around the world.

Read she books? Yes, if she have time. The last book she has read, was a Greek novel called "Romantic". It is a historical novel of the 17th century and is about honor, friendship, courage and love.

Best wishes to the media, she was very proud of her homeland, the United Arab Emirates.

Sheikha Mahra is a daughter of the ruler Sheikh of Dubai, and they (the media) can not make far-reaching and deeper questions. Some questions she adroitly avoids. She is quite disciplined and well in diplomacy, I mean. Intelligent lady!!!! Certainly we are more and often heard from her in the future.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
born 26/02/1984.
Really isn't she born 1994 although i've always considered her much older looking.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:52 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchelor View Post
Really isn't she born 1994 although i've always considered her much older looking.
oh, sorry a typing error. Right is 1994. She is 18 years now.Thank you very much for your attention!
Old 06-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
So it´s clear. I´m right and the boy is not Sheikh Zayed. It´s Sheikh Hamad , the son of Sheikha Latifa how I had posted before at #456
There is a picture of baby zayid with his dad but you have to be a member and post a reply to see it. The other picture on the same page is of Hamad :)
Old 06-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
There is a picture of baby zayid with his dad but you have to be a member and post a reply to see it. The other picture on the same page is of Hamad :)
The direct link from other participant here was HH Skeikh Mohammed with Hamad sitting on his lap. I can´t find any picture of Zayed on the facebook fanpage site. Maybe it is on my inability to use facebook. Could you please post a direct link to it? Thanks.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Aristocracy

No the link is to sh.fatimas forums where the picture is. I really don't know where else to find the photo.

I also have news of sh.saeed (hamdan's uncle ) had a baby boy today and he was named Hamdan :)
Old 06-04-2012, 09:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
I also have news of sh.saeed (hamdan's uncle ) had a baby boy today and he was named Hamdan :)
By Natalia Mushlimorova, I think?

And what about Sheikha Sheikha's baby? Has it already been born?
Old 06-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Gentry

That's very happy news! And again congratulations!Btw I didn't know he was married.Probably I'd missed something. And his wife is Russian, right?
Old 06-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The direct link from other participant here was HH Skeikh Mohammed with Hamad sitting on his lap. I can´t find any picture of Zayed on the facebook fanpage site. Maybe it is on my inability to use facebook. Could you please post a direct link to it? Thanks.
here is the pic :

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 06-04-2012, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I know this. But this picture shows Sheikh Hamad, not Sheikh Zayed! lady blue said, there is a picture of Zayed too at the same facebook fansite account. But I can´t find it there.

@lady blue: member means "member by facebook"? If yes, than it´s declared my problems to find the pic (I´m not a member by facebook). But I can see the pic of Sheikh Hamad and Sheikh Mohammed. I´m confused!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
By Natalia Mushlimorova, I think?

And what about Sheikha Sheikha's baby? Has it already been born?
Nop from his only wife a cosin.
No news on shiekha shiekha yet
Old 06-04-2012, 12:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I know this. But this picture shows Sheikh Hamad, not Sheikh Zayed! lady blue said, there is a picture of Zayed too at the same facebook fansite account. But I can´t find it there.

@lady blue: member means "member by facebook"? If yes, than it´s declared my problems to find the pic (I´m not a member by facebook). But I can see the pic of Sheikh Hamad and Sheikh Mohammed. I´m confused!
No a member in shiekha futtaim forum. But this is the picture I was speaking about. This is not baby Hamad you can tell he looks totally different and much much younger that baby Hamad he even has lighter hair.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Gentry

Thanks so much for the translation! Wow, Sheikha Mahra and I have a lot in common! Mostly the horse jumping though. I always thought Sheikha Mahra looked older than me, but in reality I am four months older!

Tags
sheikh ahmed, sheikh maid, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed children, sheikh rashid