The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 02:18 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
maybe the third cuz i wud think Latifa 1 is older than Maryam 2 cuz I thought Latifa 1 graduated from Zayed U....n being born in '92 or '93 doesn't make her old enough to be a college grad...imo...
Yeah, Latifa the 1st is 27 yrs old, so sure its not her. I dont who was she talking about

Old 06-29-2011, 02:35 AM
Commoner

I am talking about Latifa 3
Latifa 1 has just had birthday...16 june

Old 06-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Aristocracy

Who Sheikha Sheikha or CP Hamdan, is closest to Sheikha Maryam? I felt like it was her brother though, just saying!!
Old 06-29-2011, 01:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
I am talking about Latifa 3
Latifa 1 has just had birthday...16 june
How comes you know Latifa 3? I've never heard of her before besides the fact that Maitha once wrote that there are 3 Latifas.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:59 PM
Aristocracy

So according to Maryam, Marwan is a full sibling to Maitha and Manal!
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

And who said that Maryam was born 1991? According to her on her official site she was morn in 1992 and graduated from Latifa school for girls 2009 when she was 17. So she really is 19 now and not 20!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahla10 View Post
So according to Maryam, Marwan is a full sibling to Maitha and Manal!
Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

And who said that Maryam was born 1991? According to her on her official site she was morn in 1992 and graduated from Latifa school for girls 2009 when she was 17. So she really is 19 now and not 20!
She said "OUT OF"
Old 06-30-2011, 03:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1234 View Post
She said "OUT OF"
Yeah IMO that makes him a sibling to maitha/manal doesn't it?
Old 06-30-2011, 10:29 AM
Aristocracy

but manal and maitha are not full siblings! they have different mothers
Old 06-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Quote:
And who said that Maryam was born 1991? According to her on her official site she was born in 1992
The information in the table of Sh Mohammed's children at post #1 comes from members and UAE sources.
The listng has been compiled over the last four years and is a work in progress. It is not and does not claim to be definitive.

Judging by the constant confusion and disagreement among members who claim to know "the facts" as to who is a full or half-brother/sister to whom and when they were born, it should be evident that very little is actually known for certain.

Now, to Sheikha Maryam. We have believed that she is an elder full sister of Sheikha Sheikha and both are the daughters of Sheikha Hind.
We currently have Maryam being born on 11 January 1991 and Sheikha, eleven months later, on 20 December 1991. To date, Sheikha's DOB has not been questioned.

If Maryam's date of birth is indeed 11 January 1992 and not 11 January 1991 it means Sheikha Hind gave birth to Marayam 22 days after she gave birth to her sister.
Obviously, this does not compute.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:35 PM
Courtier

Maryam & sheikha are both born in 1992 (same year)
Maryam on 11 January & Sheikha on 20 December.
Maryam is elder. Thats not really confusing :)
Old 06-30-2011, 01:42 PM
Aristocracy

I really don't want to start rumours or spread any wrong facts. I don't know Shaikha and Maryam and all I've wrote are things I've read on Maryams official Facebook site (Not 100% sure if it is her real official site but from the things you can read in the infos, it sounds pretty real for me as there are facts I didn't knew before. )

On her site she wrote once that Futaim is 16, Shaikha 17 and Maryam 18 this is from September last year. Which again would mean she's born 1992 as well as Shaikha. But I really don't want to start wrong rumours or so I'm gonna ask Maryam on her twitter :) Guess then we will know for sure. :)

And according to Fatimas site she was born on July 22 1994!! So either they've all wrong birthdates on their facebook-sites or we knew it wrong until now :) But like I said I wrote Maryam and hope she's gonna write back :)

Oh and Maryam 1 is missed in the list I guess. She's a full sister to Manal (you can read that on mahras official facebook site she wrote it under a picture from Maryam 1 in mix pics)
Old 06-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Oh and Maryam 1 is missed in the list I guess. She's a full sister to Manal (you can read that on mahras official facebook site she wrote it under a picture from Maryam 1 in mix pics)
It's not Mahra who write in this Fanpage, it's just a fan who do it.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1234 View Post
It's not Mahra who write in this Fanpage, it's just a fan who do it.
Well there are two pages the one is Mahra bint Mohammad bin Rashed al Maktoum (which is from a fan I guess) and this one is from mahra herself I guess: Shaikha Mahra Bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum M.17. So this one is made either by Mahra or someone who knows her pretty well.

Anyways so do you think Maryam 1 isn't Manals full sister?
Old 07-01-2011, 07:19 AM
Royal Highness

I think we should get the whole Al Maktoum family in a A380, record all their names,birth dates (birth certificates would be great!),do DNA tests and ask them about the number of wives/girlfriends/offspring-this would clear a whole lot of confusion and nobody in the forum would ever have to argue about it anymore.
It is really funny to read all the discussions-like who is the mysterious "unknown wife",who is the father of this or that baby and where do they come from or when they got born....I still believe that there are some mistakes in the list (some people counted twice or wrongly identified?)Why should they have a whole legion of Latifas or two Maryams? There are a lot of beautiful Arabic girl names (I do know that for sure,cause I just searched names for my sister´s baby) and I guess it is very confusing even for the family to keep all the names apart....
I have a dream- that one day we will FINALLY know all the names and at least try to understand how they are related to each other!
Old 07-01-2011, 09:39 AM
Commoner

FINALLY SOME GOOD SENSE PREVAILS!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
...Why should they have a whole legion of Latifas or two Maryams? There are a lot of beautiful Arabic girl names...
Well, FYI, there are really 2 Maryams & 3 Latifas .
Old 07-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Commoner

Maryam from Hind born 11 Jan '92. Shaikha 20 Dec same year. Tammy born 22 july '94.

To blauerengel, yes Latifa is popular name! There is lots of other Latifas in the family to, not only Mohamads 3 daughters

Quote:
Well there are two pages the one is Mahra bint Mohammad bin Rashed al Maktoum (which is from a fan I guess) and this one is from mahra herself I guess: Shaikha Mahra Bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum M.17. So this one is made either by Mahra or someone who knows her pretty well.
The first page is fan page. And Shaikha Mahra Bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum M.17 is herself who is administrator with mother
Old 07-01-2011, 04:34 PM
Aristocracy

Bling Bling who is Tammy is he or she a child of Sheikh Mohammed ? Thank you!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Aristocracy

Tammy is the nickname of futtaim
Old 07-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Aristocracy

blingbling are you saying that sh.shaikha got married 16 going to 17??

Tags
sheikh ahmed, sheikh maid, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed children, sheikh rashid