The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
They may be his nieces, or daughters of some his cousin(s) Al-Maktoum family is very numerous.
That is true. But you forget that here in the UAE following the names of the children says, who is descended from whom. Ela bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is translated as: Ela, the daughter of Muhammad the son of Rashid from the clan of al Maktoum.

When the children were the nieces, e.g. they were named as Ela bint Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum. Or grandchildren e.g. Ela bint Maktoum bin Mohammed al Maktoum but not Ela bint Muhammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. I am not aware that the late HH Sheikh Rashid had two sons named Muhammed. and so......

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoRbIDdEn EuPhOrIa View Post
Oh and I think RootsWeb isn't a right source. As you can see there are many mistakes (for example dates of birth) and they didn't mention Latifa 3rd as well.
You're right. It is certainly not in the sense of HH Sheikh Mohammed everyone to know everything about his private life. In addition, certainly confusing to people outside the Emirates, the different marriages, with the children from these marriages and the name following rules. You have to be a little insider in order not to lose track.

Little anecdote: Years ago I read in the european press - I do not remember when was it - an article on a state visit from a member of the Al Maktoum family , Hamdan bin Rashid al Maktoum. The hard-working journalist wrote it were the crown prince of Dubai. He had not noticed that the name on its search result was not researched properly. Because Hamdan bin Rashid (bin Saeed) al Maktoum is the finance minister and deputy ruler of Dubai. It is not Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum. Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum is not the same person as Hamdan bin Rashid (bin Saeed) al Maktoum.

Old 03-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Gentry

Some more new pictures of Rashid, with Hamdan. They were taken 3/6/2012.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...type=1&theater

Mansour, Majid, Hamdan and Rashid.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...type=1&theater

Old 03-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Serene Highness

Another story about "when and why and who is the father ...."
Long story, very confusing:

NIVIN EL GAMAL
- and -
HH SHEIKH AHMED BIN SAEED al-MAKTOUM

Family Law Week: El Gamal v Al Maktoum [2011] EWHC B27 (Fam)

Unfortunately I did not know where I can use it. All those who are affected by this, I apologize. But it fit to discuss who is the father ....
Old 03-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchelor View Post
well they are public persons you aren't , they need control rumors because some of these can destroy them
In our society in UAE all people are "public figures". The behavior of the individual in public is crucial when it comes to assessing how the family background is. It is very important and crucial that of his face and his family preserves public and private matters are not made ​​too public - most do not! Some of bad things can also destroy a "normal" person or a family completly, because our society is built upon what state you enjoy in public. Whoever loses his honor or reputation in public, do not get more "foot to the floor". This is very dramatic in a community-oriented society.

And so we Emiratis need control rumors about us or our family members.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:39 AM
Aristocracy

Imanmajid even if she claims her name is ela bnt mohammed bin rashid there is no proof yet that she is! thats all i'm saying
when christina came out to the world 2010 at 16yrs of age she was imidiatly known as his daughter with no rumers at all.
thats why i find it hard to accept those two girls 1) they look nothing like the family 2) the rumers started with no one to confirm/ and when asked one of the daugter denied it
so until they are poblicly announced they are not his daugters
Old 03-07-2012, 09:02 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
Imanmajid even if she claims her name is ela bnt mohammed bin rashid there is no proof yet that she is! thats all i'm saying
when christina came out to the world 2010 at 16yrs of age she was imidiatly known as his daughter with no rumers at all.
thats why i find it hard to accept those two girls 1) they look nothing like the family 2) the rumers started with no one to confirm/ and when asked one of the daugter denied it
so until they are poblicly announced they are not his daugters
We do not know the absolute truth and maybe it is us not to experience them today. It is the private life of HH Sheikh Mo, if I look at the pictures of the girls, so I can recognize a certain Maktoum impact. Ela and Dilara be at least of the people I know, regarded as his daughters. Whether this is so, I do not know, of course.

Marwan was not even called the son of HH Sheikh MO some of the al Maktoum girls. With him it is more than certain that he is his son. How many children he has in fact, is his personal matter. And I think for children it is often easier not to be regarded as the daughters of ..... only.

Maktoum Royal Tribe | | Dubai 7 StarsDubai 7 Stars
Old 03-08-2012, 08:21 AM

Hello I have a question, is it true that twitter is Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum ?

http://twitter.com/#!/SH_MRM

thanks
Old 03-08-2012, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

hello, yes this is her twitter account
Old 03-08-2012, 11:55 AM

thanks lady blue .

Sheikha said :

Hamdan is Engaged after so many years?

As a Muslim I am, this seems very strange...

I'm sorry I have to improve my English XDD
Old 03-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Serene Highness

NO, HH Sheikh Hamdan is not engaged at the moment. The engagment officially dissolved.

Quote:
hello, yes this is her twitter account
You are sure, that it is her twitter account really????? If you sure, why are you so sure?
Old 03-08-2012, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
NO, HH Sheikh Hamdan is not engaged at the moment. The engagment officially dissolved.

But his sister says something different

لَم أفهَم

Thanks for your reply
Old 03-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
You are sure, that it is her twitter account really????? If you sure, why are you so sure?
yes i am sure :)
Old 03-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Aristocracy

there are no pictures?
Old 03-08-2012, 05:09 PM

Quote:
there are no pictures?
pictures of who?

That is what is written In This twiter

http://twitter.com/#!/SH_MRM

Old 03-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Aristocracy

after shaikha said: there are two Xs
what did shaijha say?
Old 03-08-2012, 05:58 PM

are the same but larger photos
I speak of Sheikha Sheikha bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
In that twitter, it is written
Old 03-08-2012, 06:56 PM
Aristocracy

yes but we can not see what is it sweety.
what did she write?
Old 03-08-2012, 07:25 PM

sorry not seen

says:

Shaikha M Al Maktoum ‏ @SH_MRM 15/06

@ThegreatMeya: broke up? Mm no they were engaged 2 yrs ago.. Nothing's changed =)

-----------------------------

Shaikha M Al Maktoum ‏ @SH_MRM 12/06

@BlueAzzef: lol! Hamdan my bro isn't married! Never did get married. He is however engaged to his cousin. That girl may be livin in lala land
Old 03-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
yes i am sure :)
And what did you make so sure?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:58 AM
Aristocracy

coz i asked her in person :)

Tags
sheikh ahmed, sheikh maid, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed children, sheikh rashid