The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Gentry

Here's another new picture of Rashid with Hamdan.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...53843644684766

Old 03-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchelor View Post

but he is masked
looks very pale
yes i think that too
his complexion is changed.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Gentry

he´s back! hope that he will appear regurlarly in public again now :)
Old 03-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Aristocracy

But according to this site RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page what is posted on the first post isn't right. I'm confused.

Marriage 1 Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum b: ABT 1962
  • Married: 1979
Children
  1. Hassa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: NOV 1980 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. Rashid bin Mohammed al Maktoum b: 12 NOV 1981 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  3. Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 13 NOV 1982 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  4. Maktoum bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 24 NOV 1983 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  5. Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 7 FEB 1987 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  6. Saeed bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: MAR 1988 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  7. Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum b: 1989 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  8. Maryam bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 2 DEC 1991 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  9. Sheikha bint Mohammed al Maktoum b: 20 DEC 1992 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  10. Fatima bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 22 JUL 1994 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  11. Salamah bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: AUG 1999 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  12. Shamma bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: NOV 2002 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates

Marriage 2 wife No. 2 of Morocco b: in of Morocco
  • Married:
Children
  1. Maitha bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 5 MAR 1980 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. Shamsa bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 15 AUG 1981 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  3. Majid bin Mohammed al Maktoum b: 16 OCT 1987 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates

Marriage 3 Zoe Grigorakos b: 27 MAY in of Greece
  • Married:
Children
  1. Christiana al Maktoum b: 26 FEB 1993

Marriage 4 Wife of Turkey
  • Married:
Children
  1. Dilara al Maktoum b: 9 JUN 1995
  2. Ela al Maktoum b: 15 MAY 1997

Marriage 5 Unknown
  • Married:
Children
  1. Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: BET 12 NOV 1970 AND 1979 in of Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. Marwan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 20 MAR 1981
  3. Latifa bint Mohammaed Al Maktoum b: 16 JUN 1983 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  4. Mansour bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 26 JUN 1989 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  5. Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum b: 11 JAN 1992 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates

Marriage 6 Haya bint al Hussein of Jordan b: 3 MAY 1974 in Amman, Jordan
  • Married: 10 APR 2004 in palais Al Baraka, Amman, Jordan
Children
  1. Al Jalila bint Mohammed al Maktoum b: 2 DEC 2007 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. And here we should add Zayed 7/1/2012
So wife 5 would be the Lebanese lady perhaps? ah no wait by 1 was mentioned Algerian lady and the other German and two I think Lebanese. So now I'm very confused.

Next to that if you press on the links. You can see pictures of them, Not all of them btw

I'm seriously confused at the moment
Old 03-05-2012, 03:33 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by elladora View Post
But according to this site RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page what is posted on the first post isn't right. I'm confused.

Marriage 5 Unknown
  • Married:
Children
  1. Manal bint Mohammed Al Maktoum b: BET 12 NOV 1970 AND 1979 in of Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  2. Marwan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 20 MAR 1981
  3. Latifa bint Mohammaed Al Maktoum b: 16 JUN 1983 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  4. Mansour bin Mohammed Al Maktoum b: 26 JUN 1989 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates
  5. Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum b: 11 JAN 1992 in Dubai, Debai, United Arab Emirates

So wife 5 would be the Lebanese lady perhaps? ah no wait by 1 was mentioned Algerian lady and the other German and two I think Lebanese. So now I'm very confused.

Next to that if you press on the links. You can see pictures of them, Not all of them btw

I'm seriously confused at the moment

Why you confused? The documents referred to "Wife 5" Children are different, unknown ladies. Presumably, the author of this collection, this adds up simply as "Number 5".
Old 03-05-2012, 07:25 AM
Aristocracy

majid and mansour share the same other.
the other thing is that the turkish wife and her kids are not recognized my the family yet so no1 would know if it was true or not
Old 03-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
majid and mansour share the same other.
the other thing is that the turkish wife and her kids are not recognized my the family yet so no1 would know if it was true or not
HH Sheikh Mohammed has 6 kids with a Moroccan wife. Majid and Mansour have the same mother. The last index which upset is not entirely correct. The two children of Turkish women are not yet occurred in public. That does not mean that they will not be accepted. Also, Sheikha Mahra (Christiana) has long been unknown in Dubai. She was not appears in the public three years ago.

Before HH Sheikh Hamdan was appointed as crown prince, there was also little or no public appearances by him and almost no pictures in public. Things are different today. I think it is normal that HH Sheikh Mohammed neither wants his children nor his women always "presented around" show the public.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Aristocracy

Wow that man has many children
Old 03-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Wow that man has many children
and many wives too
it's first time when i hear about his Turkish kids
Old 03-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
and many wives too
it's first time when i hear about his Turkish kids
Yes it was also the first time for me when I saw it. So let me get this straight. He has a wife with Hind, a Moroccan lady, a Turkish lady, a Greek lady, a Lebanese lady, a German lady, an Algerian lady and one being unknown so it could be any of them or perhaps someone else and with Haya.

So at the most we are aware of 9 "wives" and seeing you are only allowed to be married with 4 wives. This makes me wonder who are his wives at the moment or if there are any other wives or children we don't know of. And there are 25 children at the moment ( I only looked at the list I posted) or did I forget any? Wow I would be surprised if all the children could get along with each other. There would be obviously a lot of tensions between the children and all the "wives"
Old 03-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imanmajed View Post
HH Sheikh Mohammed has 6 kids with a Moroccan wife. Majid and Mansour have the same mother. The last index which upset is not entirely correct. The two children of Turkish women are not yet occurred in public. That does not mean that they will not be accepted. Also, Sheikha Mahra (Christiana) has long been unknown in Dubai. She was not appears in the public three years ago.

Before HH Sheikh Hamdan was appointed as crown prince, there was also little or no public appearances by him and almost no pictures in public. Things are different today. I think it is normal that HH Sheikh Mohammed neither wants his children nor his women always "presented around" show the public.
i know that the moroccan wife has 4 girls and two boy thats what i wrote that mansour and majid share the same mother.
and yes chistina appeared 3 yrs ago but there was no gossip arround her.
as for the turkish wife and kids it always has been rumers but no facts yet.
and there were alot of pictures of sh.hamdan since long before he was crown prince :)
Old 03-05-2012, 04:15 PM
Gentry

I think one of Mo´s daughters once stated on twitter that she does not know any Dilara or Ela...
Old 03-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Yes it was also the first time for me when I saw it. So let me get this straight. He has a wife with Hind, a Moroccan lady, a Turkish lady, a Greek lady, a Lebanese lady, a German lady, an Algerian lady and one being unknown so it could be any of them or perhaps someone else and with Haya.

So at the most we are aware of 9 "wives" and seeing you are only allowed to be married with 4 wives. This makes me wonder who are his wives at the moment or if there are any other wives or children we don't know of. And there are 25 children at the moment ( I only looked at the list I posted) or did I forget any? Wow I would be surprised if all the children could get along with each other. There would be obviously a lot of tensions between the children and all the "wives"
That he has married nine women, does not mean that he was married at the same time with all nine women. In Islam, only four wives at a time are allowed. Why do you think that there are tensions between the children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady blue View Post
and there were alot of pictures of sh.hamdan since long before he was crown prince :)
There was no official images, no own homepage and no billboards showing him. He was rarely in the media in Dubai and in the non-Arab countries almost a stranger. But here in Dubai, of course, everybody knew him.

Old 03-06-2012, 12:20 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by July01
I think one of Mo´s daughters once stated on twitter that she does not know any Dilara or Ela...
Yeah I think soo too !! And I am not sure if it's this thread or previous others but I know that we had established that they werent sheikh mo's daughters ( I think , but most likely they are not but I could be wrong) !! :)
Old 03-06-2012, 08:06 AM

I think they are not even real
Yeah, and I remember there was a link to Maryam Al Maktoum Official, where someone asked if they were Sheikh Mohammed's daughters. Answer was NO
Old 03-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoRbIDdEn EuPhOrIa View Post
Yeah, and I remember there was a link to Maryam Al Maktoum Official, where someone asked if they were Sheikh Mohammed's daughters. Answer was NO

In this situation my own answer would also NO. It is not our business whether they are his children or not. They bear his name. You may ask yourselves why.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:34 AM
Serene Highness

If someone would ask me about my sisters or halfsisters, I would give him no information .....
Old 03-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
They bear his name. You may ask yourselves why.
They may be his nieces, or daughters of some his cousin(s) Al-Maktoum family is very numerous.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
If someone would ask me about my sisters or halfsisters, I would give him no information .....
well they are public persons you aren't , they need control rumors because some of these can destroy them

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoRbIDdEn EuPhOrIa View Post
yeah i think that too
there was also rumors about Al Waleed and his American kids and wife but it wasn't true and the photos were of some Lebanese models
Old 03-06-2012, 11:35 AM

Oh and I think RootsWeb isn't a right source. As you can see there are many mistakes (for example dates of birth) and they didn't mention Latifa 3rd as well.

Tags
sheikh ahmed, sheikh maid, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed children, sheikh rashid