Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a guestion if anyone knows the answer

how old was sheikha hind when she married sheikh mohammed

and how old was sheikha shaikha when she marred sheikh nasser?

Sheikha Hind was born on 12 February 1962 and married Sheikh Mohammed in 1979, meaning she was 17 years old at the time.
Sheikha Shaikha was born on 20 December 1992 and married Sheikh Nasser in 2009: she was a month short of her 17th birthday at the time.

Artemisia said:
Sheikha Shaikha was born on 20 December 1992 and married Sheikh Nasser in 2009: she was a month short of her 17th birthday at the time.

I believe Sheikha Sheikha was born in 1991. Her and Maryam were both born in the same year and are 10 months apart.

I believe Sheikha Sheikha was born in 1991. Her and Maryam were both born in the same year and are 10 months apart.

They are both born in 1992. But you're right with the the 10 months as Maryam was born in January 1992 and Sheikha in December 1992.

I have a surprise look whose pic is finally available :

http://www.dam3at-ad.com/vb/showthread.php?t=63262

Ohh soo nice lovely pics , little sheikha Jaliyah looks so cute she looks like princess haya when she was young in Jaliyah age , oh little cute sheikh Zayed
Looks adorable he's also look like his mother side . Thank you for posting very exclusive pics xavi83

fotos no open

Does not open the website? Or the website opened and you can´t see images? In the latter case, simply scroll down, then the pictures comes automatically. :flowers:

Last edited:
But ofcourse people would love to see him back in public events with his father and brothers. :)

Hey guys!! I was wondering if any of you knew the name of the song were CP H says a few words in it, it is also sung by Asala Nasri!! Its a fast upbeat song does anyone know the name of it:bang::bang: !!!???????? Thanks:flowers:

Hey guys!! I was wondering if any of you knew the name of the song were CP H says a few words in it, it is also sung by Asala Nasri!! Its a fast upbeat song does anyone know the name of it:bang::bang: !!!???????? Thanks:flowers:
Try to google it :cool:

Thanks but no this isn't it :sad:!!! Are there any other ones??? its a fast up beat sung in the beginning !!!:bang:

Dear sheikh Hamdan have many many poetries !!! ,,, But isala Nasri sing only this song from CP Hamdan poetry !!

there is " Rashid al majed " singer & " Yara " & " Hussein al jasmi " ?

Dear sheikh Hamdan have many many poetries !!! ,,, But isala Nasri sing only this song from CP Hamdan poetry !!

there is " Rashid al majed " singer & " Yara " & " Hussein al jasmi " ?

Oh thanks !! Do you know the name of the songs made by :previous::previous:those people if you dont mind!! Thank you i really appreciate it :flowers::flowers::):):D

Oh thanks !! Do you know the name of the songs made by :previous::previous:those people if you dont mind!! Thank you i really appreciate it :flowers::flowers::):):D

There is this one and during the poetry , " Rashid al majed " sing & " yara " ,,,,, it’s one of my favorite
:flowers:

Hussein al Jasmi : Awal ashiq song اول شعر ,,, ras al maal song راس المال
Rashid al majed : Hajim Azaal song حجم الزعل ,,, la tgrak dahgtie song لاتغرك ضحكتي
and CP hamdan have more & more poetries

Last edited:
It was good in the past to see Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed, an excellent athlete, in sports events and with his family. For quite a long time though he has not appeared in photos that I have seen linked to on this website. I get the impression that Sheikh Rashid is not a person who enjoys being in the spotlight, but prefers more quiet and privacy.

Of course, any son of the Al Maktoum family will be a subject photographers will want to follow. I hope Sheikh Rashid is with his family, and that the world will see photos of him from time to time, as he would wish. He is very goodlooking. I would certainly like to see photos of him again!!

Last edited:
:flowers: There are photos of him with a newer date, together with his family. However, he is still not as often seen in the public as in the past. But I think everything is fine with him. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just notice Sheikh Majid. he is very good looking. Is he married ?

How tall is Sheikh Majid

Last edited by a moderator:
how tall is he ?

There is no precise information to your question. Let me put it this way: He's about the same size like Sheikh Hamdan. Both are slightly taller than their father Sheikh Mohammed. Maybe that helps to classify the approximate proportions. ;)

does he also help out his father ?

I doubt that it can be described as "helping out" in any manner. Sheikh Mohammed and Sheikh Majid have to fulfill their own tasks. Each of the two men is responsible for his own field of work. Sheikh Majid is the Chairman of Dubai's Culture '&' Arts Authority and fulfills his responsibilities in this area. He is very young (25 years now) and still studying the excellent skills of his father in the management of the Emirate of Dubai. Both are talking together in this context about politics and affairs of the state. However, no one represents the other in office.

Last edited:
Which Maryam the article is about ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom