Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everybody for all your informations:flowers:
I am sorry but I didn't know that Sheikh Mohamed had a granddaughter called Aisha.Recently,I haven't enough time to follow this thread frequently.
Anyway,Congratulations for the family.

How many grandchildren did Sheikh Mohamed have?
As far as I know
One of his daughter has a son called Hamad and a daughter who I forgot the name.
His daughter Sheikha has a daughter called Sheema and is pregnant again.
Hessa had a daugher called Aisha
Latifa has a daughter called Hind
Right?

Lady blue,I am sure that there are no confusion of who is the son/daughter of who :lol:
But this must be difficult when in family gatherings there are few people who bear the same name.At least for me:bang::bang:

Well I think we are used to it in this part of the world that it's less confusing.
So grand children of sheikh Mohammed
Sheikhs Manal has three Fatima, Mohammed, and Hamdan
Shiekha Hessa has two Hind, and Rashid (born today)
Sheikhs Latifa has two Hamad, and Aisha / you got the moms mixed up
Sheikhs shiekha has one girl Sheema and one on the way.
So so far 8 +1 on the way, this is what is known to the world and before any one jumping to add any unknown children take it from me no friend of family or distant family will give any info or contribute to gossip, non of his sons have any children yet so non of his grand kids carry his name yet. But hopefully in the future they will have many.

Last edited by a moderator:
As it seems Sheikha Hessa has given birth to a baby-boy - Rashed. Congratulations to the whole family. May God bless them!

:baby: May God bless the newborn Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed bin Dalmouk al Maktoum and his whole family.

Last edited:
Great news on the arrival of the baby boy. It's great seeing them all have their kids close to one another, I'm sure they will be able to keep each other company and spend lots of time together.

Zayed was born on 7/1 so he is more than 4 months ... but not sure also

Last edited:

which interview?

On the cover, Sheikha Mahra says with her fathers advice, it is the beacon for the future generations

I can't see any images of Sheikh Zayed even when I click on the link that says so. I get images of Sheikha latifa's son in New York city.

Last edited:
:wub: Sheikh Zayed is really cute, God bless him
It's the first time I see a clear photo of him ..
Thanks xavi83

The same pic I posted in post 455 ( you have to be a member and add reply to show the pic :

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum III | Facebook

xavie83 said:

dazzling said:
I can't see any images of Sheikh Zayed even when I click on the link that says so. I get images of Sheikha latifa's son in New York city.

So it´s clear. I´m right and the boy is not Sheikh Zayed. It´s Sheikh Hamad , the son of Sheikha Latifa how I had posted before at #456 :flowers:

Last edited:
how did you know ?

I had seen this pic more than one year before. Sheikh Zayed is 5 month, so the picture can´t show Sheikh Zayed. The only one officially picture are available of Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed in the moment you can see at my post number #458.

Oooh So Lovely Pic , he Looks So Cute , First Time I see pic for him , Thank you xavi83 :flowers:

@ Sheikah deena: This picture shows Sheikh Hamad bin Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi (grandson of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum), and not Sheikh Zayed bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum (son of Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum) . :flowers:

Albums by Al Maktoum Ruling Family International Fan Page | Facebook

mahra on a cover for a magazine

can someone translate the interview

@ snapcrackle: I had send you a private message with the translation of the interview, greetings Majid

If the other people have also an interest of the translation, I can post it here for all.

Albums by Al Maktoum Ruling Family International Fan Page | Facebook

mahra on a cover for a magazine

can someone translate the interview

Sheikha Mahra has given an interview. New Page 1

Summarized translation:

The interview is the first that she ever gives an Arabic magazine. In essence, it describes in her love of horses. Among horses, Sheikha Mahra have got a very good relationship with these. She really like to 40km endurance race and horse jumping. So far she have successfully participated in many competitions. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed has therefore gave her an award in 2012.

She described herself as a very self-conscious and strong personality person and trying to achieve her goals. She has grown multi-cultural but strongly influenced by Arab culture. So she feel as an Arab, born 26/02/1994.

On the question of her relationship to her father, she says that he is a very important person in her life. He was her teacher in many ways been, especially in the field of education, science, optimism, feelings and horse riding. Sheikh Mohammed had taught her to have respect, always be clear and not afraid of the truth to have. A statement of her father is most important for her: Sheikh Mohammed said that all the world knows who was the first man on the moon, but no one knew who was there as the second. It is therefore important for her as Sheikha, always to be the best and after that to strive in everything she does. She is very proud of who her father is.

When asked about her mother, she replies: She can not summarize what meant her mother for her. However, she gave her love and respect and she taught her may be sincere to other people.

On the question of what the UAE is for of her, she responds: The UAE its a miracle for her. The UAE is her homecountry and Dubai is her blood. She see in Sheikha Fatima bint Mubarak al Ketbi the "Mother of the Nation" who was a role model for all Arab women. When asked what see meant about the desert, she replies: It is the place where the soul is in the best situation. The desert is the food of the soul.

What is your opinion about the Emirati women today: They are well trained and educated, participating in all fields but dependent on the traditions of the UAE. In addition, Emirati women usually well dressed and beautiful.

What did she think of the Emirati boys / men? She don´t differences between men and women. Both have strong ambitions to achieve their goals. She likes this.

What about her future? Sheikha Mahra would like to finish her education as first. She likes social projects and wants to engage themselves more in the future in this area.

What about her spare time? She ride, of course, and like it very much. Riding give her a sense of freedom. She was so addicted to riding. She also like drawing very much.

Watch she television? Rare. Then, when more wildlife documentaries and reports from around the world.

Read she books? Yes, if she have time. The last book she has read, was a Greek novel called "Romantic". It is a historical novel of the 17th century and is about honor, friendship, courage and love.

Best wishes to the media, she was very proud of her homeland, the United Arab Emirates.

Sheikha Mahra is a daughter of the ruler Sheikh of Dubai, and they (the media) can not make far-reaching and deeper questions. Some questions she adroitly avoids. She is quite disciplined and well in diplomacy, I mean. ;) Intelligent lady!!!! Certainly we are more and often heard from her in the future.

:eek: Really isn't she born 1994 although i've always considered her much older looking.

oh, sorry a typing error. Right is 1994. She is 18 years now.Thank you very much for your attention!

Last edited:
So it´s clear. I´m right and the boy is not Sheikh Zayed. It´s Sheikh Hamad , the son of Sheikha Latifa how I had posted before at #456 :flowers:

There is a picture of baby zayid with his dad but you have to be a member and post a reply to see it. The other picture on the same page is of Hamad :)

There is a picture of baby zayid with his dad but you have to be a member and post a reply to see it. The other picture on the same page is of Hamad :)

:sad: The direct link from other participant here was HH Skeikh Mohammed with Hamad sitting on his lap. I can´t find any picture of Zayed on the facebook fanpage site. Maybe it is on my inability to use facebook. :sad: Could you please post a direct link to it? Thanks.

No the link is to sh.fatimas forums where the picture is. I really don't know where else to find the photo.

I also have news of sh.saeed (hamdan's uncle ) had a baby boy today and he was named Hamdan :)

I also have news of sh.saeed (hamdan's uncle ) had a baby boy today and he was named Hamdan :)

By Natalia Mushlimorova, I think?

And what about Sheikha Sheikha's baby? Has it already been born?:flowers:

That's very happy news! And again congratulations!:flowers:Btw I didn't know he was married.Probably I'd missed something.:lol: And his wife is Russian, right?

I know this. But this picture shows Sheikh Hamad, not Sheikh Zayed! lady blue said, there is a picture of Zayed too at the same facebook fansite account. But I can´t find it there.

@lady blue: member means "member by facebook"? If yes, than it´s declared my problems to find the pic (I´m not a member by facebook). But I can see the pic of Sheikh Hamad and Sheikh Mohammed. I´m confused!

Last edited:
I know this. But this picture shows Sheikh Hamad, not Sheikh Zayed! lady blue said, there is a picture of Zayed too at the same facebook fansite account. But I can´t find it there.

@lady blue: member means "member by facebook"? If yes, than it´s declared my problems to find the pic (I´m not a member by facebook). But I can see the pic of Sheikh Hamad and Sheikh Mohammed. I´m confused!

No a member in shiekha futtaim forum. But this is the picture I was speaking about. This is not baby Hamad you can tell he looks totally different and much much younger that baby Hamad he even has lighter hair.

Thanks so much for the translation! Wow, Sheikha Mahra and I have a lot in common! Mostly the horse jumping though. I always thought Sheikha Mahra looked older than me, but in reality I am four months older!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom