Sheikh Mohammed's Children 7: June 2011 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure does look a lot more beefy compared to Hamdan.

Sheikh Hamdan He’s Handsome Sheikh Indeed , Thanx all for Sharing Pictures

i have a question about who raises sheikh mo's kids, for instance are all of the moroccan ladys kids live with her and raised by her, because i read on here somewhere that sheikh majid (lived with sheikha hind) and sheikha maryam were not raised by there mother and neither was shaikha manal, does anyone here have insight to this.

i have a question about who raises sheikh mo's kids, for instance are all of the moroccan ladys kids live with her and raised by her, because i read on here somewhere that sheikh majid (lived with sheikha hind) and sheikha maryam were not raised by there mother and neither was shaikha manal, does anyone here have insight to this.

Sheikha Manal, Sheikha Maryam & Sheikha Latifa were raised by Sheikh Mohammeds sisters. Sheikh Majed is said to be raised by his mother who lives in Dubai. Sheikha Hind did not raise any of Sheikh Mohammed's children but it is said that they all the siblings are quite close to one another.

why were the girls not raised with their mother but majid was that seems a little weird

why were the girls not raised with their mother but majid was that seems a little weird

To what has been said is that Sheikh Mohammed was/is still married to Sheikh Majids mother and she lived in Dubai. As for the other wives/mothers of the girls, they were not living in Dubai & he had divorced them. Some say that Sheikha Manal's mother re-married.

How is Sheikha Hinds relationship to sh.Mo´s other children?

She has a good relationship with the other children. She attended Sheikha Manals wedding, at Sheikha Sheikha's wedding she was interacting really well with the other children.

do you know the relation now with haya's children ; i know they are small but with jalila for example !

So @Imanmajed so are you saying the engagement is over?? Its official or nobody really knows ???:flowers::flowers::flowers:

No, it isnt official. The Sheikhs privacy (engagements, marriages, divorces, wife (s)) is for us nothing that must be show publicly. This is only, was my mother told me. Is this true - i dont know! Is this false - I dont know! :ermm:

This question is difficult to answer. Generally, there is no distinction between the spouses nor another difference between the children from these marriages. All belong to a family together. How it behaves in the real, however, is pure speculation.

Isn't it funny how everyone is wearing white, except for Rashid, which is the only one wearing brown? :lol:

http://58.imagebam.com/download/ADgs0qPuSjKA-uWUTdXbQw/17965/179649359/429581_338913749479313_196541857049837_816464_901927999_n.jpg

No, because the color has no specific meaning. White is very traditional, darker khandoura are often worn in the winter.

I think it was a coincidence. Is it indeed, if anywhere in the world meet two people are wearing the same jacket. :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

do you know the relation now with haya's children ; i know they are small but with jalila for example !

Why you think, that the relation between HH Sheikha Hind and the kids of HRH princess Haya are smaller like the other kids? :question:

maryam shax futtaim latifa2 shamma salamma dont speaking with mahra(christiana) not accepting christiana but its true shk mo have a one daughter ela mahra and ela traveling last summer in greece and zoe dont marriage shk mo and zoe life with mahra she have dont contact with haya and shk hind

maryam shax futtaim latifa2 shamma salamma dont speaking with mahra(christiana) not accepting christiana but its true shk mo have a one daughter ela mahra and ela traveling last summer in greece and zoe dont marriage shk mo and zoe life with mahra she have dont contact with haya and shk hind

Sheikha Mahra was the daughter of HH Sheikh Mohammed. That's enough to respect her. You know more than the victims know. It's not good to put rumors in the world. Each has its place in life and as long as all carry it with dignity, one should not look for scapegoats.

hey check shaikha's twitter she said in repsonse to someone that her sister was a twin

"I heard yu have a twin is that true?" from lay_kaf
"no actually its not me but my sister was one." this is what she exactly said

It may conclude that one of her sister (maybe Maryam?) had a twin sibling who died at birth.

hey check shaikha's twitter she said in repsonse to someone that her sister was a twin

"I heard yu have a twin is that true?" from lay_kaf
"no actually its not me but my sister was one." this is what she exactly said

I wonder a little about the fact that Sheikha Sheikha (I think you mean the Sheikha which is married with Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad Al Khalifa of Bahrain) to what some forum participants to, this twitter account over which so many "information "about al Maktoum family are brought into public circulation. If you look at the official accounts of her family members and compares it with her, it is noted significant differences. Ok, she is still very young. Some of the postings give the impression to convince the reader of the authenticity. If she is Sheikha, then in my eyes she have not the necessary to convince us of her authenticity. Due to some points I'm not convinced of the "authenticity" of the twitter account "Sheikha Sheikha".

Did anyone else hear that Sheikha Sheikha is pregnant with the 2nd child?

i heard that but alot of ppl around her denied it so it only a rummer

The rumors about the ruling family in general are quite exciting for me... whether true or not. But I think coming in contact with them IMO its most intresting... Or knowing them personally, coz their world, lifes, minds are too different for us westerns. That does not mean they aren't uncorrect,... but arab muslims are ablolutely not comparable particularly those of the gulf states.

I also heard that Sheikha Shaikha is pregnant ;) Once somebody asked nadine and other friend of shaikha if its true (on twitter) and they didnt deny it. They just said: it's between shaikha and her family :) I think its just her business. Even if she was pregnant she doesnt need to share this info with everyone. There are so many rumours about the Al Maktoums: first someone said that Hamdan is getting married this year, then it was Maryam who got engaged to her cousin and now this info about Shaikha. Its her personal choice if she wants to tell us or not, so we should stop speculating :whistling:

The rumors about the ruling family in general are quite exciting for me... whether true or not. But I think coming in contact with them IMO its most intresting... Or knowing them personally, coz their world, lifes, minds are too different for us westerns. That does not mean they aren't uncorrect,... but arab muslims are ablolutely not comparable particularly those of the gulf states.

Normally, this has nothing to do here, but I hope my objection is allowed one-off: Then I would ask as a "totally different" Gulf Arab politely, why do you always have the feeling in the West, we exist only as our religion and we are "completly" differnt as you? Our life revolves not only around the faith. We have, indeed, other hobbies. We have a nose, arms, ears ..... we share something with the western people, and we do not all have the same opinion just because as Arabs from the Gulf States. Also, you seem confusing here tradition and our life with religion, or you think that is the same. Thats not true. :ermm:

If you have a greater interest for this topic, you can discuss in the members corner with us about the traditions, culture and the life in UAE and the Gulf region: www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f187/

Last edited:
Reactions: Fay
It is wonderful to see that HH Sheikh Hamdan increasingly "adult" is taking things into his own hands and in what he always does is even safer: :)

gulfnews : Medical tourism initiatives discussed

Focus on medical tourism

Great: A second cultural centre, part of the Heritage Week celebrations, was inaugurated by Shaikh Majid Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Chairman of Dubai Culture, thursday. The centre teaches various facets of Emirati life from making a burqa to using bakhoor or the use of a barasti. The centre want to give young people a spirit of national identity through understanding the UAE's heritage.

gulfnews : New cultural centre offers a taste of Emirati lifestyle

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom