The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 02:27 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally1234 View Post
I don't think Ahmed has too much weight. I just said Rashed gained some weight, but he was better looking before, it's clear
I agree, I liked it better when Rashid was chiseled...not that i'm complainin now...but leaner the better...

Old 08-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Royal Highness

I guess now he is wishing heīd stayed away from the camera that day because you are critisizing his weight He looked good in his "old" shape but a little bit of fat is not that bad,we donīt want to get hurt if we happen to run into him one day,donīt we?

Old 08-22-2011, 03:34 AM
Commoner

Hahaha! I bet a lot of girls on this forum are hoping to literally run into him! I think Faith_g has been his biggest fan here fore a really long time.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:11 AM
Nobility

LMFAO ^^^...i so wud not mind running into him...even if i get knocked out by the very strength of his muscles (yes ppl its late n i'm tired...so spare my ridiculousness)...don't see it happening (ever) but one can dream right? n u kno wut they say "if u gna dream...u might as well dream big..it's free!!!"
Old 08-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Royal Highness

Itīs ok faith_g,we are all a little bit mad here on TRF,who would spend so much time thinking/writing about ppl weīve never met in person and probably never will? *lol* If you spend some time at Harrodīs or in the surrounding area maybe you are lucky to see some of the Sheikhs,they seem to like London a lot!Close to Harrodīs Iīve already seen Mohammed al Fayed (former owner of the store) in a caffeteria and Iīve seen many pictures of young royals from various countries of the Arabian Peninsula that were taken in Mayfar.....during the summer time when the heat of the desert becomes unbearable they escape to good old Europe and spend their time in UK,France or elsewhere....)
Old 08-25-2011, 09:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

A royal appointment for Dubai's financial center
A son of Dubai's ruler has been named chairman of the Dubai International Financial Centre, weeks after its CEO was replaced by a long-time advisor to the royal family. The move is the latest in a series of management changes in the UAE's biggest state companies.

I wonder which one son...
Old 08-25-2011, 09:15 AM
Royal Highness

Maybe Maktoum?Heīs well-educated...
Old 08-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
Maybe Maktoum?Heīs well-educated...
Yep, it's definetly Maktoum.
Mohammed appoints Maktoum chairman of DIFC Supreme Council - Emirates 24/7
Old 08-25-2011, 11:01 AM
Royal Highness

Oh,what do I get for guessing right?
He looks a little bit sad on the picture in that article
Old 08-25-2011, 11:05 AM
Courtier

Quote:
No, he's rather serious. He actually rarely smile in public.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Quote:
No, he's rather serious. He actually rarely smile in public.

Thats because its an official picture and not a very recent one.
All official pictures, the person being photographed puts a serious face on.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Royal Highness

He actually rarely smile in public.

>
Iīve noticed, IMO heīs too serious...even though I appreciate men who are diligent and hard-working I donīt think itīs good if you never take time to relax or have fun with your friends! A crossing of Maktoums discipline and academic efforts with Hamdanīs fun-loving attitude would be perfect
Old 08-25-2011, 11:25 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:

>
Iīve noticed, maybe thatīs the reason why heīs still not married, IMO heīs too serious...even though I appreciate men who are diligent and hard-working I donīt think itīs good if you never take time to relax or have fun with your friends! A crossing of Maktoums discipline and academic efforts with Hamdanīs fun-loving attitude would be perfect
Your judging from a picture/s that he is a serious person. I would say it's unfair to give that a reason why he isn't married, Hamdan is very fun, smiley and looks outgoing but still single Pictures and certain places ask for a person to be formal. Hamdan is quite formal when around other Sheikh's and at official events.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

Sheikh Maktoum looks smiling, relaxed and handsome here and here.
Still, he is not an entertainer and is not supposed to demonstrate his 'Hollywood smile' 24/7, is he?
Old 08-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Courtier

Quote:

>
Iīve noticed, maybe thatīs the reason why heīs still not married, IMO heīs too serious...even though I appreciate men who are diligent and hard-working I donīt think itīs good if you never take time to relax or have fun with your friends! A crossing of Maktoums discipline and academic efforts with Hamdanīs fun-loving attitude would be perfect
I don't think it's the reason why he's not married yet lol He's still young too.
I have seen him smiling in some videos but it's rare, he prefers to have that formal image And as dazzling said, even Hamdan TRY to look serious, but he can't help himself not smiling Maybe, cause people already know him as an easy going person.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi View Post
Sheikh Maktoum looks smiling, relaxed and handsome here, here and here.
Still, he is not an entertainer and is not supposed to demonstrate his 'Hollywood smile' 24/7, is he?
The last picture is Ahmed & not Maktoum.
Old 08-25-2011, 11:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The last picture is Ahmed & not Maktoum.
Yes, thanks for correcting me.
Old 08-25-2011, 12:34 PM
Royal Highness

Ok girls,I have edited my post,maybe itīs a little bit unfair to guess why heīs not married yet.Iīm quite used to ppl asking me about my relationship status,when I will have children or if I want to have any at all...Guess thatīs normal if you are a woman

And I agree with you, he shouldnīt run around smiling like a fool,but even when you are serious and disciplined you are allowed to look happy from time to time, Presidents and Nobel Price laureates also make jokes from time to time or smile on official pictures....

Hamdan is always trying hard to look earnest at official events,but usually heīs smiling a lot just like Princess Haya-itīs very nice to see other people happy rather than looking grim or sad!
Old 08-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Gentry

??? maryam is engaged when did this happen do you have a recent picture of him?
when did they get engaged does she love him or is it arranged?
Old 08-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Courtier

How can i know if she loves him? I think she does since she was excited to announce it on her twitter.
All those engagements are arranged but with the approval of the concerned persons.
They were rumours about their engagement since 2008, so i suppose it was arranged. However, they just got engaged recently.

Tags
sheikh ahmed, sheikh maid, sheikh mansour, sheikh mohammed children, sheikh rashid