Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Welcome to Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6

Part 5, April 2008 to November 2009, can be found here.

:uaeflag:

SHEIKH MOHAMMED'S [KNOWN] CHILDREN

Based on information provided by Alabina, Duke of Marmalade and summergirl and updated as information becomes available. All corrections and additions welcome.

Sons by Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum, Sheikh Mohammed's longstanding wife since 1979

Rashid 12/11/1981
Hamdan (Fazza'a) 14/11/1982
named Crown Prince of Dubai and Deputy Ruler of Dubai 1 February 2008
Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Chancellor of the Hamdan bin Mohammed e-University (HBMe-U)
engaged Dec 2008 to Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum; reportedly cancelled 2010
Maktoum 24/11/1983
appointed Deputy Ruler of Dubai at the same time his brother was named Crown Prince
First Deputy Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Ahmed (Azzam) 07/02/1987
it is claimed he is engaged to Sheikha Madiyah Al Maktoum
Chairman of Dubai Events Management and Organisation
Chairman of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation
Chairman of the UAE National Olympic Committee 2009
Saeed 03/1988

Daughters by Sheikha Hind

Hessa 11/1980
married Dec 2008 Sheikh Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum
daughter: Sheikha Hind b 25/11/2009
Latifa 1989
engaged 2007, married Feb 2009 HH Crown Prince Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi of Fujairah
son: Sheikh Hamad b 29/12/2009
Maryam 11/1/1991
Sheikha 20/12/1991
married October 2009 HRH Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, b 1987
daughter: Sheikha Shaima b July 2010
Futaim (Fatima) 22/7/1993
Salamah 8/1999
Shamma 12/11/2001

Daughter by Princess Haya (married 10/4/2004)

Aljalila 2/12/2007

Children by his Moroccan wife

Maitha 5/3/1980
(former international karate champion)
Chairwoman of the World Karate Federation Athletes Commission Nov 2010

Shamsa 15/8/1981
Majid 16/10/1987
Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority
Mansour 26/6/1989
Latifa - 1992/3
Maryam - ?

Daughter by the Lebanese lady

Manal (eldest child) DOB unknown
married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al-Nahayan of Abu Dhabi:
daughter: Sheikha Fatima 9/6/2006; sons: Sheikh Mohammed 4/12/2007 & Sheikh Hamdan 21/6/2011
President of Dubai Women Establishment (DWE)

Daughter by Zoe Grigorakos (wife?)

Mahra (previously Christina) 26/2/1994

Mother unknown

Marwan 20/3/1981-3?
(likely to be the eldest son, mother possibly a German woman)

Last edited:
Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009-

why is shiekh mohammad is called bu rashid ( father of rashed)?, his oldest son is shiekh marwan as I know, and why is marwan extremely low profile?
why isnt he as known as the rest of his brothers?
no pictures, no info, no nothing!
can some1 plz inform me more abot marwan?

why is shiekh mohammad is called bu rashid ( father of rashed)?, his oldest son is shiekh marwan as I know, and why is marwan extremely low profile?

Sorry no information at this point.
If we knew anything on Marwan we wouldve posted in the threads, but he has no activities in Dubai nor is he seen at any events.
We just know he has a son called Marwan.

I think becasue Sheikha Hind is his 1st official wife and therefore he is named bu Rashed

Last edited:
Sheikha Hessa and Sheikh Saeed welcome a baby girl- November 25th, 2009.

***Right now I'd would like this thread to be considered closed. I did post some info about the baby. But then deleted it. But I have some family and friends in UAE and do know the Maks and are buddies and family with them and I talk to some of the Mak girls. Once Latifa(1) says its okay then I will start telling you guys more details.

Again this is not to protect anyone or anything. This is just to secure the Maktoum familys privacy. This baby is a big deal for them and I would rather have their consent.

Congratulations to the couple. :p

congratulations for Sheikha hissa and sheikh Saeed :flowers:
but what is his name, and there is no picture for her

The newborn has been named, Sheikha Hind - after her grandmother :flowers:
Congratulations to the couple.

Yes, as Dazzling said. The babys name is Sheikha Hind bint Saeed bin Dalmouk (bin Juma) Al Maktoum. Latifa(1), Manal, Shaikha, and Futtaim are extremely overwhelmed with the arrival of the baby. Manal is more happy for her kids actually, she is happy that they have gotten a cousin from their moms side, and she loves being known as an aunt.

Yes, as Dazzling said. The babys name is Sheikha Hind bint Saeed bin Dalmouk (bin Juma) Al Maktoum. Latifa(1), Manal, Shaikha, and Futtaim are extremely overwhelmed with the arrival of the baby. Manal is more happy for her kids actually, she is happy that they have gotten a cousin from their moms side, and she loves being known as an aunt.

I'm quite surprised by that, as I thought Manal is not Hessa's full sister, and don't have the same mother? I assumed they wouldn't be close either...

Anyhooo Congratulations to the family and I hope God blesses them with many happy times!:flowers:

I'm quite surprised by that, as I thought Manal is not Hessa's full sister, and don't have the same mother? I assumed they wouldn't be close either...

Anyhooo Congratulations to the family and I hope God blesses them with many happy times!:flowers:

No they arent full sisters, they share the same father only.
Its not suprising that the children are close, they all grew up together, went on holiday together etc. Sheikha Hessa & Sheikha Manal are close in age about 2-3 years difference.

They aren't. They are half sisters. All the Maktoum girls are close to each other. They all are so loving toward each other!!

OMG I didnt even notice this post! This isn't Hessa lol. This girl has a very Saudi look to her. But I reassure you its not Hessa. Hessa is just as equally beautiful as her sisters, I promise. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry for jumping out a bit....do anyone have news about rashid? i mean recently....seem like he disappear for a long time....

Last edited:
congrats to sheikha hessa
i also read at some dutch website (of course the translated version) that sheikha latifa is expecting her first child
is that true?

I can tell you that 100% "marwan" its not boy, this is a girl,because of this there is no pictures. she is living in europe her mother is european, she have blond hair, she is verry smart and verry verry beautiful.one friend of me told me that first story what's that she is from al saud family, because you can see her in summer with some al saud girls in germany. but another friend (he is working in her hous) told me that she says olways she is not from al saud family and not from another arabic famili. but for germany she is too different, she is 100% moslem, she never goos to clubs, no alcohol, you can see her driving porsche and another expensive cars, in germany you have children from another big poeple, with very safe identity, bun not like her. if you see pictures of another maktoum girls and her face you can see that they look similar, she have only blond hair, and white skin.

my freined thould me that she have in hous lot of arabic books with arabic letters. she have a hous in monte carlo, italy and germany. she speak fluent 6 languages.

because of this everything I dont belive that shaikh majid, shaikh hamdan or another shaikh mohammed children are stupid, lazy and arrogant.

;)

welcome to the forum SunAmon.

you are telling us a funny story.

Here fergy told us that this is a photo of Marwan (obviously a man) - I can't confirm that this is really marwan, maybe someone else can.

(and I'm sure marwan is a man - lol)

well, the whole story bout marwan being a woman is just ridiculous. my mum is european (blond, light skin) and my dad is from saudi arabia (black hair, dark skin). I live in munich/germany and go to college here. In summer I spend the days like most of the arab girls coming to europe shopping with my two sisters and cousins... I have a priviledged lifestyle and I live a life like every muslim girl should live (no matter where in the world she lives!)...but that all doesnt make me a royal. and believe me in my house I have some maids and housekeeper (who work also for my dad in saudi arabia) and they are the best at gossiping. if there was such thing as marwan being a woman and driving a porsche through town then believe me the gossip would be on! in munich are a lot of whealthy arabs (mostly woman) from saudi arabia, UAE, and also kuwait. they come here for education and keep their lifestyle low key. marwan is definitely not a woman and more so he is not living here.

i just wonder, dubai economis crisis, what is the role play for almaktoum boys?? coz, none of them are playing role in financial.........

oh my dear uaeadora whos fahter is from saudi arabia and mother from europe (germany) ha ha ha you should know that woman/girl can more then shopping (if your mother is from germany you would know that).
shaikh mohammed's doughter are very educated, smart and pretty. his doughter (mother from europe) have dr. in history and she can speak fluent 6 languages.
maitha (mother from algeria) very smart and very good in karate.
manal (mohter from lebanon) very educated and fenomenal in arts.

this is only a small sample, becouse shaikh mohammed's doughters all of them are unbelivable educated and smart. maryam is amaizing and wonderfull.
europe and UEA are not saudi arabia ... woman are driving cars, and skaikh mohammed's doughters are driving cars porsche, ferrari, etc....

shaikh mohammed is the best father and very great person. he is open minded, and he takes care for all of his children, no matter where they are living. he is not a dictator who don't allowes his doughters to live with their mother in europe or somewhere else.

many members of rulers' families are living in different places in the world, becouse they like to travel and they have houses everywhere.

for example: shaikh mohammed's douhter have a house in tegernsee (close to munich), monte carlo, cannes, italy. shaikh al-qassimi also, shaikh issa al-nahyan in dietramszell (close to munich) ... and many many more

the privileg is if you have a private jet, yacht, house in monte carlo etc ... and you have staff from europe like shaikh mohammed's doughter, not like phillipinos, thailand or india for 150 dollars like slaves.

anyway you "uaeadora" try not to be jealous of shaikh mohammed's childern.

;)

I dont get your point at all... "uaeadore" means that I adore s.o. and dont that I'm jealous of s.o. please learn proper english before judging! my husband is emirati thats why I chose this name....and no my mother is from italy (but still she is blond with light skin. thats what most arab men adore). yes I have a priviledge life (that doesnt mean yachts,etc. remember that I'm still a woman in a men#s world) but still I'm going to university and studying law. so at the end of the day your judging was completely wrong and I'm an educated girl like your "al maktoum girls". this wasnt very useful for the forum so sorry for you other guys!!! but I think we all can still believe that marwan is sheikh mo's SON and not daughter. so ridiculous!!!

uaedora, you just lie and invent the things about your life, pretending to be something what you NOT are. We live in a free country where everyone can believe whatever he/she wants to, so you can also believe that marwan is a man. and please stop writing all the time about yourself, how you "would like" to live and what you'd like to do. this is a forum for the maktoum family if you didn't know it. you are not interesting to us.

For your information english is one of 7 languages that I speak and write, and I am not feeling that I need to give my texts to my lectorate office.

;)

Why dont marry rashid?.he is older as hamdan

He dont want married a cousin i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom