Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he has two maryams and two latifas.. that has been known since forever the only child that appeared out of the blue was Mahra (christena)
10 kids from different wives and 12 out of skiekha Hind (mashallah)

so there are two more daughters we didn´t know about yet?
I have the feeling the list of his children will get longer and longer for ever :ermm:

That's what i feel too :D Hope we will see more & more children :flowers:

he has two maryams and two latifas.. that has been known since forever the only child that appeared out of the blue was Mahra (christena)

than why aren´t they listet on page 1? I think every known children should be listet there because otherwise it´s very confusing.....:huh: so please administrator could you clear things up? :flowers:

does anyone know how many kids he has?
I know he has few kids with one wife, before Haya and a daughter with her?Is he still married to that woman or just to Haya?
Are there pics of their daughter, she must be few years old now?
i just noticed this...that's quite a lot, it must be exhausting to give attention to so many kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Sheikh Mohd has too many kids with different women
with Sheikha Hind : rashid , hamdan, hassa, maktoum, ahmed, saeed, latifa , maryam , sheikha , futaim, salama, shamma
with a moroccan lady: maitha, majid , shamsa
with a lebanese lady: latifa', manal, maryam'
with a german lady: marwan
with an unknown lady: mansoor
with zoe gregorikos: mahra
with haya: aljalila
Those are the kids we are sure about, But personnaly i think there are more.
Nowadays, sheikh Mohd is married to 4 wives, as he confirmed in an interview. Well, we are sure there is Haya & Hind but not sure about the others .

mansour is majid, maitha and shamsa full brother and shiekh moh is still married to thier mom

with an unknown lady: mansoor

I have read somewhere that Mansoor's mother is Algerian.

So we know now that his current wifes are: Hind, Haya, The Moroccan lady.

And the fourth one I think is Zoe, mother of Mahra.

I would say the fourth is the lebanese woman because he has three children with her and Zoe is christian.......

And as for Marwan: he is married and has a daughter named Mouza.

I would say the fourth is the lebanese woman because he has three children with her and Zoe is christian.......

Sheikh Mohammed can be married to a Christian.
Im not going to speculate who the 4th wife is but it could be someone we don't know of yet or a mother of his children who are not in public "yet".

Ok folks so I've been wondering; I don't mean to start an uprising but how is it that SOME of the younger Al Maktoum girls are seen in photos without niqab/hijab and sporting beautiful tresses and form fitting clothing despite the fact that they follow Islam unlike some of Sheikh Mohammed's older daughters you see photos of them with hijab sometimes. I guess trends and customs change.

yeah most of us notice that too...n its also the younger ones or shall i say mainly sheikha hind's daughters that get photographed than any of the others....

Sh-Latifa is half sister of Sh-Manal and Sh-Maryam,I'm sure about it.
Her mother is an unknown lady
in al Maktoum family there is a Sheikh called Marwan,this Sheikh had in 2008 a daughter called Moza, so people confuse between the two Marwan.
Sheikh Marwan bin Mohamed bin Rashid al Maktoum hasn't a daughter (now)

i think u guys r confusing half sister with sister....all kids from different mothers are half brothers and sisters....half means u share at least one parent....so sheikhas latifa-1, Maryam-1 n Manal are full sisters or real sisters....n half sister to everyone else....:flowers:

i think u guys r confusing half sister with sister....all kids from different mothers are half brothers and sisters....half means u share at least one parent....so sheikhas latifa-1, Maryam-1 n Manal are full sisters or real sisters....n half sister to everyone else....:flowers:

Sheikha Manal has no full brothers and sisters.

Sheikha Manal is a full sister of Sheikha Maryam the first

see now that jus confusing....one person says sheikh manal has no 'real-ful' siblings n then someone else says sheikha maryam1 is her full sister....i think sheikha maryam1 is full sister of sheikha latifa1....

see now that jus confusing....one person says sheikh manal has no 'real-ful' siblings n then someone else says sheikha maryam1 is her full sister....i think sheikha maryam1 is full sister of sheikha latifa1....
I think Sheikha Latifa 1 is full sister of Sheikh Mansoor, they just look alike.

So, does anyone know about the academic background of the Al-Maktoum girls? (Sheikha Hind's daughters in particular) I mean where they received their formal education and what level.

It's public knowledge that Sheikh Mohammed's sons attended Rashid School for boys; Sandhurst and the others but I have not come across this info about the girls.

Does anyone know?:flowers:

he looks freaking thin in this pic..... i love his curly hair though...

this is a baby was named after sh.Hamdan (i think his father works or knows the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom