Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Lady Blue, for that info. I did not know that Al Maktoum family also has a breeding program for these beautiful wild creatures. I will look for more information.

Most proper wild breeding does not allow young animals to be treated as pets. This is because it is seen as cruel to take any young animal away from its mother. A wild mother animal will not accept its child back after it has been touched by humans. It is the last resort normally to save the child in most legitimate zoos or wildlife parks.

Where adults wild animals are interacting closely with humans; it is not that the adult is brave. It is normally that they know the animal has had its incisor teeth out and its claws removed.

I wish the Maktoums would get over their pet fantasies personally.

a wild cat is only cute until it finally rips ur head off....

sheikha maryam write a song for star academy libanon said on the phone that they no facebook page only twitter

i can give link from maryam song in star academy7 youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
sheikha maryam write a song for star academy libanon said on the phone that they no facebook page only twitter!!!facebook is official fanpage!

Thank you Deniz1999 for this info..I would love to hear the song. I'm glad that sheikha maryam is so talented mashallah. I always thought the facebook was not really hers!! so you can't trust the info on that..also, on maryam's twitter page tonight it says that she had dinner with tom cruise, who is doing Mission Impossible 4 in Dubai. I don't know if he's filming now or not, but they will film there at some point in the future.

Ohhhh how cool and sweet the siblings skydiving together :) ! "MMBinRashed Sky diving with Dan ☺"

:previous:
We have no idea of the accuracy of either the birth dates or even the mothers of particular children.

The details appear in the above June Ferguson blog (calling itself a "royal genealogy page") but the sources listed are a grab bag of everything and anything found on the internet.

For example, a pic of Sh Mohammed with members of the Egyptian football team in 2008 is given as a "source"; a story on a company buying the Queen Elizabeth 2 cruise ship is given as a "source" (huh?), as are various news stories such as "Mohammed bin Rashid opens shopping mall in Dubai", "Sheikh Mohammed tours Dubai Creek" and "Mohammed bin Rashid inspects housing projects". Then there's this one: "The world's first cloned camel." Yes, the blog lists the "cloned camel" story as a "source" for the genealogical "information"! :wacko:

If anyone can claim to know the names, birthdates and mothers of Sheikh Mohammed's children from these so-called "sources", they deserve a Nobel Prize. In other words, this particular "royal genealogy page" is based on extremely questionable sources and has no credibility whatsoever. But, simply because it appears on the internet, some will continue to quote it and accept it without question . :nonono:

Last edited:
anyone kno if any of the sheikha's work or hold any type of job....i mean Sheikha Maryam for example...i'm guessing she's done wit high school n doesn't attend a college or university...so is she jus waitin for prince charming to come along and marry her so she can give him a child within the first year of marriage (as is what happened with her three biological sisters)...do they actually DO anything????

I agree with you Faith. Other princesses undertake charitable works. This will be known to the western people. Likely will be the fate of her sisters as well. But now other .. From Rashid some new news? Deniz you're in the UAE. You do not hear anything about it. The forum, for example, there is no new news. Unfortunately, I do not understand Arabic.

I agree with you Faith. Other princesses undertake charitable works. This will be known to the western people. Likely will be the fate of her sisters as well. But now other .. From Rashid some new news? Deniz you're in the UAE. You do not hear anything about it. The forum, for example, there is no new news. Unfortunately, I do not understand Arabic.

no nothing new...n jus like u I too do not understand arabic...
jus some new pics of Rashid...

does Rashid do any kind of political job at all? i read from internet, just say he is really good at sports but not mention his royal duty..... not like hamdan and maktoum....

does Rashid do any kind of political job at all? i read from internet, just say he is really good at sports but not mention his royal duty..... not like hamdan and maktoum....

No. Not a sausage. Hamdan & Maktoum don't do anything either, it's all PR for appearences sake run by their dad's perception management people & nothing more.

No. Not a sausage. Hamdan & Maktoum don't do anything either, it's all PR for appearences sake run by their dad's perception management people & nothing more.
really? so their father puts them in those positions, then they just follow their father's commands? :eek:

really? so their father puts them in those positions, then they just follow their father's commands? :eek:

It's exactly like that. They don't DO anything off their own back or initiative. Everything is prepared for them, their speeches written for them & their appearences coriagraphed. When you don't see them they simply lead frivolous undeliberately focused personal lives. When Mo goes it's certainly going to be interesting...

It's exactly like that. They don't DO anything off their own back or initiative. Everything is prepared for them, their speeches written for them & their appearences coriagraphed. When you don't see them they simply lead frivolous undeliberately focused personal lives. When Mo goes it's certainly going to be interesting...

But isnt that the case with other royals? Speeches written, their calender worked out for them and the events they attened and when they arent at official duties, they do what they want to do.

But isnt that the case with other royals? Speeches written, their calender worked out for them and the events they attened and when they arent at official duties, they do what they want to do.

In many cases it is. But in all other regions of the world their roles in modern time are merely of a quaint curiosity, are ceremonial & have no power whatsoever over government or peoples lives, rather the people in practice preside over them in that the people can simple discard Monarchies if they the People will it. This is not the case with Gulf Royals who are unique in that they still with the possible exception of Kuwait exert total Autocratic power over the people & as such intense scrutiny of "claimed" competence & worthy acts & information they put out is all the more valid as there are no credible unfetered...independent sources of information of scrutiny of the Gulf Royals who are one and the same as the Gulf Governments. Therefore there is a HUGE difference between the unique position in modern times of Royals in the Gulf & other Royals in Modern states.

wo......... interesting.....no wonder they have so much time to do the horse riding, water sports, football, falcon and show their pictures

...Therefore there is a HUGE difference between the unique position in modern times of Royals in the Gulf & other Royals in Modern states.
completely agree with wut ur sayin...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Khalidi
I'm Happy for Her, She Really deserves it, Its a great Achievement

is Maitha bint mohamed bin rashid al maktoum married? how old is she? 28?

She is not married nor engaged, she is 30 years old according to wikipedia.
weird..... compare to her half sisters who get married and have babies around 20...... maybe she chose not to get married for her sport career..

weird..... compare to her half sisters who get married and have babies around 20...... maybe she chose not to get married for her sport career..
not really her sister Hessa did not get married till she was 29 years old
just because she is 30 does not mean she doesnt want to get married maybe she just didnt find the right life partner..she can continue her sports career even if she was married (if you really want something no one can stop you)

its not just her....it seems like (other than sheikha hessa) all of sheikh mo's "non-sheikh hind" daughters continue to pursue education and careers and aren't married. Or like sheikha Manal, they get an education, make a life for themselves with their careers and then get married...but as we know this so far hasn't applied to sheikha hind's daughters...:whistling:

I read that Christiana changed her name to "Mahra"
If it's true then she may get more attention or atleast saying her name when she's participating in racing competitions as Sheikh Mohd Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom