Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a country where he had no kids?;) Well,not so good examples to her sons..:ermm: Know each other the "formal" and "not formal" kids?

but how can u guys be sure, ur all jus speculating, jus cuz he's pictured cutting cake, now all the sudden he's her dad...really?
how come no one ever knew about them earlier?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Sheikh Mohammed have six wives??!!:bang:
Not to say that only married four wives do?:ohmy:

i think this site is accurate...along with sh mo,they also have information along with photos on other dubai royals who are not seen much in public
omg he has 23 childrens!!!!:eek:

I only know this forum about Dubai royal family. Can you give me other dubai royals forum address,can't you?thanks you very much.:whistling:

i think this site is accurate...
omg he has 23 childrens!!!!:eek:
The problem is, we don't know. While there are many sources listed on that website, none provide evidence of the nitty gritty details such as the stated marriages or birth mothers or dates of birth of most of the children. The website has been brought up on previous occasions in the Sh Mo's Children threads, but without any sort of confirmation of some of the details, it is open to question. That's not saying it's right or wrong, just that we have no way of knowing.

One point of note:
the list of children includes two Latifas (1983 and 1989) and two Maryams (11 Jan 1991 and 2 Dec 1991).
While most of us would find it unusual to have two sets of same-named daughters, it's even more unusual to have two daughters born in the same year bearing the same name.

Unfortunately there is no definitive list of Sheikh Mohammed's family and most likely, just like our list which appears on page 1 of this thread, the website's list has been pieced together by various people. As such there is room for error as the compiler cannot be certain of the accuracy of the information being presented.

What I can say about the TRF Sh Mohammed's Children list is that it is updated and amended as reliable information comes to hand or members with specific knowledge advise errors and omissions. To the best of the accumulated knowledge of these TRF contributors, it is as accurate as we can make it. That being said, it is certainly not definitive and quite possibly (or probably), it contains inaccuracies. Since its inception almost three years ago our list has been a slow work in progress, and so it remains. :)
As stated in the opening post of this thread, all corrections and additions are welcome!

so now dilara also has a sister?
i'm so confused

u don't have to answer, totally understandable that u might want to respect their privacy, but u obviously are close to the family, do u kno if all this stuff about shiekh mo having more daughters is true or just speculations?

Yes, sheikh mo have 3 daughters and 2 boys with turkish wive

i want to ask why did they appear now or were they before in piblic and we did not know about them and the press can now talk about them ?

He has more than 40 children from different women, but he is not with all women while married. He was!!!! I know 100%.

Moreover, that is not our thing. This is private life of sheikh MOHAMMED!!!!!
The children have a very good life, and a super father.

He cares for all children
I know 100% ;)

imagine if all were of same age,and while going to school the principle would has to set aside one bus to transport all these 40 bro and sis together!!!!:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lol:
and taking of private life..hmmm..while entering the jumeirah palm island they have a private island there,plus one on THE WORLD(which btw is the only island to be fully developed!!)so yeah sh mo has plenty of homes for them...

Where did you know he's a good father in 100%? You know him personal?Because he had lot of money?Children's need love,not only cash.:ermm: At least I think so..:ermm:

I agree, plus how do ppl kno he has 40 kids,
we're talking bout children not breeding horses:bang:
*don't mean to offend anyone

I think it fair to say that quite a few people are confused. Partly because different questions are being asked and answered at the same time, partly because the captions identifying people on some photographs hosted on the Flickr website are incorrect, but mainly because of a quite unexpected growth spurt in the size of the larger immediate Ruling Family.

Suddenly, and apparently unknown to any member of TRF prior to this week or last, not one but
two new daughters of Sheikh Mohammed have emerged from, well, nowhere. Or so it's claimed. As an added bonus, there's now a mysterious wife (or ex-wife, we don't know her status) who is said to be Italian. Or Turkish.

The evidence for the previously undisclosed and never-before-mentioned daughters appears to be based on
a genealogical table of current Al-Maktoums appearing on a website. The website claims to have sources for the information but on closer examination it's apparent that the sources don't relate to the family details given. There are also said to be photographs of Sheikh Mohammed's newly-revealed daughters posted on Flickr. For those members who may be unsure of exactly what Flickr is, think Photobucket or Imageshack or tinypic, etc. Flickr is just another of the free image-hosting websites where people can upload photos so they can be stored or shared or downloaded across the internet.

Members can therefore be forgiven for showing signs of confusion (or even disbelief) at the recent unexpected turn of events. It's been a very busy time for those trying to keep track of the ever-expanding and full-of-surprises Al-Maktoum household. Who knows when the next previously unknown and unheard of son, daughter or even wife of Sheikh Mohammed will suddenly appear from out of nowhere?

To further keep us off-balance, the absence of any official comment from the Ruling Family means there is no way of verifying or disproving the recent claims, or any claims which may be made in the future. While the Al Maktoum policy of silence continues, it is likely that we will never know, or never be certain of, the detailed and accurate composition of Sheikh Mohammed's extended family.

Last edited:
jus saw sheikh rashid on "The Fabulous Life - Hot, young, and royal" but it was from 2007.
it said sheikh rashid might soon takeover the Maktoum family's equestrian empire, is that true, has it happened yet
*i know he's head of something equestrian in the Olympics but the entire family's empire especially now that he's beefin with Mo?

Someone please tell me this. Rashid is the eldest but why is Hamdan the Crown Prince?

Are the other children illegitimate?

Can someone please post pictures of Marwan & Hamdan's fiancee which is also his cousin!

Sheikh Rashed is the eldest son from Sheikha Hind. we dont know the reason why he was not named crown prince, Sheikh Mohammed obviously has his reasons and maybe thought Sheikha Hamdan is more suitable for the position.

We dont have pictures of Marwan.

Thank you dazzling.

How about the fiancee pictures. I heard they got engaged in December last year. They're cousins, I've heard.

Sorry if my previous question is offensive to some. The one about the illegitimate children. Can someone tell me something about this?

There are pictures I think that have been posted if I remember correct, you have to check previoues threads.

If you are asking of Sheikh Mohammed has illegitimate children, the answer would be we dont know and we cant speculate.

In mosta cases if the child is illegitimate then it does depend on the father to admit that he/she is the child and most usual the child is brought up with the mother and his family inmany cases dont know about it. Also in some cases the child takes the mothers name.

:previous:
Not the same person. The person in the painting is Sheikha Manal and the picture you are refering to is a local women from the federal national council (thats also the caption below the picture) :)

Thanks...

Thanks for the correction... Now I know, I need to learn arabic. :lol: :flowers:
I started my classes yesterday with Berlitz...new words...naam, ba, meteef (?), quiim (?)...yes...I am still a work in process. Learning arabic will help with other opportunities. :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom