The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

i want to ask why did they appear now or were they before in piblic and we did not know about them and the press can now talk about them ?

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Commoner

He has more than 40 children from different women, but he is not with all women while married. He was!!!! I know 100%.

Moreover, that is not our thing. This is private life of sheikh MOHAMMED!!!!!
The children have a very good life, and a super father.

He cares for all children
I know 100%

Old 03-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Commoner

imagine if all were of same age,and while going to school the principle would has to set aside one bus to transport all these 40 bro and sis together!!!!
and taking of private life..hmmm..while entering the jumeirah palm island they have a private island there,plus one on THE WORLD(which btw is the only island to be fully developed!!)so yeah sh mo has plenty of homes for them...
Old 03-05-2010, 04:27 PM
Gentry

Where did you know he's a good father in 100%? You know him personal?Because he had lot of money?Children's need love,not only cash. At least I think so..
Old 03-05-2010, 04:32 PM
Nobility

I agree, plus how do ppl kno he has 40 kids,
we're talking bout children not breeding horses
*don't mean to offend anyone
Old 03-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
so now dilara also has a sister?
i'm so confused
dilaras,elas,christinas and others... that's really confusing
Old 03-06-2010, 12:22 AM
Administrator

I think it fair to say that quite a few people are confused. Partly because different questions are being asked and answered at the same time, partly because the captions identifying people on some photographs hosted on the Flickr website are incorrect, but mainly because of a quite unexpected growth spurt in the size of the larger immediate Ruling Family.

Suddenly, and apparently unknown to any member of TRF prior to this week or last, not one but
two new daughters of Sheikh Mohammed have emerged from, well, nowhere. Or so it's claimed. As an added bonus, there's now a mysterious wife (or ex-wife, we don't know her status) who is said to be Italian. Or Turkish.

The evidence for the previously undisclosed and never-before-mentioned daughters appears to be based on
a genealogical table of current Al-Maktoums appearing on a website. The website claims to have sources for the information but on closer examination it's apparent that the sources don't relate to the family details given. There are also said to be photographs of Sheikh Mohammed's newly-revealed daughters posted on Flickr. For those members who may be unsure of exactly what Flickr is, think Photobucket or Imageshack or tinypic, etc. Flickr is just another of the free image-hosting websites where people can upload photos so they can be stored or shared or downloaded across the internet.

Members can therefore be forgiven for showing signs of confusion (or even disbelief) at the recent unexpected turn of events. It's been a very busy time for those trying to keep track of the ever-expanding and full-of-surprises Al-Maktoum household. Who knows when the next previously unknown and unheard of son, daughter or even wife of Sheikh Mohammed will suddenly appear from out of nowhere?

To further keep us off-balance, the absence of any official comment from the Ruling Family means there is no way of verifying or disproving the recent claims, or any claims which may be made in the future. While the Al Maktoum policy of silence continues, it is likely that we will never know, or never be certain of, the detailed and accurate composition of Sheikh Mohammed's extended family.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:22 AM

is sh majid married??
has he children?
Old 03-07-2010, 09:38 AM
Gentry

He is dont married
Old 03-15-2010, 04:16 AM
Gentry

how old is Cristiana?
Old 03-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by souzi1990 View Post
how old is Cristiana?
16 years and that was only becasue she had 16 candels on the cake in the pictures.
Old 03-16-2010, 05:49 AM
Gentry

oh. thannks! she seemed older..
Old 03-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Nobility

jus saw sheikh rashid on "The Fabulous Life - Hot, young, and royal" but it was from 2007.
it said sheikh rashid might soon takeover the Maktoum family's equestrian empire, is that true, has it happened yet
*i know he's head of something equestrian in the Olympics but the entire family's empire especially now that he's beefin with Mo?
Old 03-30-2010, 03:54 AM

Someone please tell me this. Rashid is the eldest but why is Hamdan the Crown Prince?

Are the other children illegitimate?

Can someone please post pictures of Marwan & Hamdan's fiancee which is also his cousin!
Old 03-30-2010, 04:01 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Sheikh Rashed is the eldest son from Sheikha Hind. we dont know the reason why he was not named crown prince, Sheikh Mohammed obviously has his reasons and maybe thought Sheikha Hamdan is more suitable for the position.

We dont have pictures of Marwan.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:54 AM

Thank you dazzling.

How about the fiancee pictures. I heard they got engaged in December last year. They're cousins, I've heard.

Sorry if my previous question is offensive to some. The one about the illegitimate children. Can someone tell me something about this?
Old 03-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

There are pictures I think that have been posted if I remember correct, you have to check previoues threads.

If you are asking of Sheikh Mohammed has illegitimate children, the answer would be we dont know and we cant speculate.

In mosta cases if the child is illegitimate then it does depend on the father to admit that he/she is the child and most usual the child is brought up with the mother and his family inmany cases dont know about it. Also in some cases the child takes the mothers name.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Gentry

Hello - came across this picture and thought to myself, the young girl in the top picturing painting looks exactly like the woman in section 3 (the woman speaking with her hands). She's kinda of in the middle with the teal blue shirt.

Let me know your thoughts...it could be me since it is late.

RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page
Old 03-31-2010, 03:09 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Not the same person. The person in the painting is Sheikha Manal and the picture you are refering to is a local women from the federal national council (thats also the caption below the picture)
Old 03-31-2010, 09:19 PM
Gentry

Thanks...

Thanks for the correction... Now I know, I need to learn arabic.
I started my classes yesterday with Berlitz...new words...naam, ba, meteef (?), quiim (?)...yes...I am still a work in process. Learning arabic will help with other opportunities.