The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Royal Highness

i think i will never be able to tell them apart :-(
the only ones I always recognise are Mohammed al maktoum and his sons Rashid and Majed just as Haya and the Hashemite family members....
how do you manage to see the differences when they wear the same clothes,identical hair and makeUp?

Old 01-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Gentry

I read here in thread of sheikh ahmed bin mohammed here is with juma al damouk fiance.thats isnt true.and dont unofficial .i question in Home tread and write email

Old 01-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Nobility

Sheikh Majid isn't boring to me and he could be more than a register accountant because he has a bright brain, being Sheikh Mo's son doesn't make anybody intellingent.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Mansour bin Mohammed inaugurates Intersec 2010 - Article
Old 01-22-2010, 05:25 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Mamitu Daska Molisa of Ethiopia (C) receives her trophy from Major General Sheikh Ahmed Bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum(L), the Deputy Chairman of Dubai Police & Public Security, Chairman of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation after winning the women of Dubai Marathon in Dubai, United Arab Emirates on 22 January 2010.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2
Old 01-22-2010, 01:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Winners of Dubai Marathon receive trophies from Sh Ahmed Bin Mohammed Bin Rashid - Article

Sh Mansour Bin Mohammed opens Banader at Heritage Village - Article
Old 02-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Miguel Angel Jimenez (C) of Spain receives his trophy and award from Sheikh Ahmed bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (R), Chairman of the Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
Foundation after winning the final round of the 2010 Omega Dubai Desert Classic at the Emirates Golf Club in Dubai ,United Arab Emirates on 07 February 2010.

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1182/11921320.jpg
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7134/11921290.jpg
Old 02-25-2010, 01:05 AM
Nobility

in sheikh mo's kids pic thread one, there is a pic of maryam 1 n it says that her n manal have the same mom
*confusing part: someone wrote earlier that sheikh mo "divorced" sheikha manal's mom soon after she was born n she was brought up by her aunt (sheikh mo's sis), so how does sheikha maryam1 fit into the picture?
Old 02-28-2010, 06:18 PM
Gentry

I find another moes daughter dilara al maktoum is 14years mother is turkish oh god he have another childs
Old 02-28-2010, 06:50 PM
Gentry

Dior ;you are sure!!
Old 02-28-2010, 07:15 PM
Gentry

Have a country where he had no kids? Well,not so good examples to her sons.. Know each other the "formal" and "not formal" kids?
Old 03-01-2010, 01:36 AM
Nobility

but how can u guys be sure, ur all jus speculating, jus cuz he's pictured cutting cake, now all the sudden he's her dad...really?
how come no one ever knew about them earlier?
Old 03-01-2010, 05:36 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Sheikh Mansour Bin Mohammed Bin Rashed Al Maktoum (L) presents the tournament trophy to Novak Djokovic of Serbia (R), after the final match of the Emirates Dubai ATP Tennis Championships in Dubai, United Arab Emirates Sunday, Feb. 28, 2010.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/2167/12108738z.jpg
Old 03-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Gentry

Hi Dazzling,

I found this website which states Christinanna mother's name is, Zoe Grigorakos. Don't know how accurate the site may be, just thought I could pass it along.
RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: June Ferguson's Royal Genealogy Page
Old 03-03-2010, 09:52 PM

OMG! Sheikh Mohammed have six wives??!!
Not to say that only married four wives do?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:01 AM
Commoner

i think this site is accurate...along with sh mo,they also have information along with photos on other dubai royals who are not seen much in public
omg he has 23 childrens!!!!
Old 03-04-2010, 04:40 AM

I only know this forum about Dubai royal family. Can you give me other dubai royals forum address,can't you?thanks you very much.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:00 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjunaid View Post
i think this site is accurate...
omg he has 23 childrens!!!!
The problem is, we don't know. While there are many sources listed on that website, none provide evidence of the nitty gritty details such as the stated marriages or birth mothers or dates of birth of most of the children. The website has been brought up on previous occasions in the Sh Mo's Children threads, but without any sort of confirmation of some of the details, it is open to question. That's not saying it's right or wrong, just that we have no way of knowing.

One point of note:
the list of children includes two Latifas (1983 and 1989) and two Maryams (11 Jan 1991 and 2 Dec 1991).
While most of us would find it unusual to have two sets of same-named daughters, it's even more unusual to have two daughters born in the same year bearing the same name.

Unfortunately there is no definitive list of Sheikh Mohammed's family and most likely, just like our list which appears on page 1 of this thread, the website's list has been pieced together by various people. As such there is room for error as the compiler cannot be certain of the accuracy of the information being presented.

What I can say about the TRF Sh Mohammed's Children list is that it is updated and amended as reliable information comes to hand or members with specific knowledge advise errors and omissions. To the best of the accumulated knowledge of these TRF contributors, it is as accurate as we can make it. That being said, it is certainly not definitive and quite possibly (or probably), it contains inaccuracies. Since its inception almost three years ago our list has been a slow work in progress, and so it remains.
As stated in the opening post of this thread, all corrections and additions are welcome!
Old 03-05-2010, 04:00 AM
Nobility

so now dilara also has a sister?
i'm so confused

u don't have to answer, totally understandable that u might want to respect their privacy, but u obviously are close to the family, do u kno if all this stuff about shiekh mo having more daughters is true or just speculations?
Old 03-05-2010, 08:15 AM
Gentry

Yes, sheikh mo have 3 daughters and 2 boys with turkish wive