The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by winx_pc View Post
agree we will still able to think that we could be the lucky one...that was so right!!!!!!!!!!! well, i think she will tend to marry his 'loved one' instead of some cousin or girls which arrange by his father or family......
the guy's such a rebel...that's wuts so hot bout him...hamdan's jus goodie-two-shoes

Old 12-08-2009, 08:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Majed honours winners of Sheikha Manal's Young Artist Award - Article

Old 12-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Majed honours winners of Sheikha Manal's Young Artist Award - Article
Why doesn't Manal honour her own Young Artist Award winners? Is that too much trouble ?
Old 12-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
well...in that case, kudos to u gurls in the UAE...cuz the rest of us sittin half way around the world hold no expectations
oh no, i think i was far too tired when i typed that stupid comment
well, I was not speaking about Sheikh Hamdan,but I was rather thinking about Rashid,because I believe he will marry a foreigner/has a non-Emirati gf well,but that`s just speculations!

but I hope nobody has posted this link before,there are some cute pics of sheikh majed *knuddel* you can click on them to get a larger version!he`s so photogenic as always:-)

http://www.dubaichronicle.com/busine...ion-2009-16135
Old 12-08-2009, 03:34 PM
Aristocracy

Majid is soooo boring. If he wasnt Sh Mo's son, he would be a ..... register accountant or something alike.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:07 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettina View Post
Majid is soooo boring. If he wasnt Sh Mo's son, he would be a ..... register accountant or something alike.
to me, majid not boring but just shy and serious..... anyway, even if he wasnt Mo's son, he still cute and sexy to me.......
Old 12-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Why doesn't Manal honour her own Young Artist Award winners? Is that too much trouble ?
Because of she doesn't seem in public, IMO.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Sheikh Majed, the son of the Dubai's ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, during the opening ceremony of the
Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) in Dubai December 9, 2009.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

His Highness Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Queen Noor of Jordan attend the Opening Night
during day one of the 6th Annual Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex on
December 9, 2009 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Pic 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettina
The award was open to males and females, if there are any males as winners she wouldnt have attended also the ceremony would be mixed.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Aristocracy

Where is Haya? Why is Mansour greeting Queen Noor? Btw, she look goooorgeous.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Nobility

Quote:
oh...that is good...i'm still rollin with laughter
Old 12-11-2009, 01:15 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeel123 View Post
Where is Haya? Why is Mansour greeting Queen Noor? Btw, she look goooorgeous.
Not sure, Haya was suppose to attened, she was chair of the event and Queen Noor was special guest.

On TV, Mansour seemed he was having a good time with Queen Noor, they were giggling throughout and having a talk.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
BORING?????? Hey, come on, I guess that most of you who are posting here and write comments are not glamorous, pretty or smart,but Majed is definitely good-looking and cute!
He is the only Al Maktoum boy who came back from his education in UK with SKILLS and proper English!
Hamdan speaks such a bad English even though he has been to a good British school- and I mean that Majed wouldn`t have got his post if it weren`t for his intelligence because remember,Sheikh Mohammed has MANY children and Majed is neither from Sheikha Hind nor from Haya, so that means he would usually be second but because he could show that he has qualifications and that he is smart he got his job.

Furthermore he is very good in Endurance which is considered probably more important than football in the UAE- I´ve seen him in Malaysia and he was really good with his horse,so don´t tell me that he doesn`t have skills or that he is boring.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:56 PM
Aristocracy

noor look pretty and gorgeous
Old 12-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
BORING?????? Hey, come on, I guess that most of you who are posting here and write comments are not glamorous, pretty or smart,but Majed is definitely good-looking and cute!
no need to make it personal sweety....its jus one person's opinion
Old 12-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Royal Highness

yeah, you are absolutely right, but I am very angry when people write/say stuff without knowing anything especially when they criticise a person before they have actually got to know her/him!
The same for actresses and singers- sometimes people can be very unfair and harsh and I also don`t like to be treated like garbage so why shoul I want other people to be trample on?
Old 12-12-2009, 03:58 PM
Aristocracy

Majid is a great rider, i know. Everyone has his talent but that doesn't make him less boring. Ofcourse most of us are boring too but we don't bother other people with our existence. But that is just my view so don't make it more important then it is. Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion. If you like Majid, good for you !
Old 12-13-2009, 09:16 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blauerengel View Post
yeah, you are absolutely right, but I am very angry when people write/say stuff without knowing anything especially when they criticise a person before they have actually got to know her/him!
The same for actresses and singers- sometimes people can be very unfair and harsh and I also don`t like to be treated like garbage so why shoul I want other people to be trample on?
Actually, I agree with you in a way. Many people criticize Majid before they know him. Although, I think he can smile a little more, he is just a really shy person. I can understand people having their own opinions but Majid is just shy he isnt mean or boring, or even stuck up in any way. Majid is really open with his family, he is always smiling and laughing when he is with family, there are pics to prove it. But I think he needs to smile a little bit more, and seem a little more friendly for a royal figure.
Old 12-17-2009, 05:30 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Shaikh Mansour inaugurates Dubai Motor Show

Dubai: The 10th Dubai International Motor Show was inaugurated on Wednesday by Shaikh Mansour Bin Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, as the global automotive industry looks to end the year on a high note at this year’s largest and most important automotive event in the Middle East... - Article
Old 12-18-2009, 04:15 AM
Royal Highness

in Austria we say something like "Still waters run deep" which means that some people may seem rather uninteresting at first but that in reality they are much smarter or nicer than people who are talking a lot or persons who show off their emotions and are rather extroverted.
Old 12-20-2009, 10:59 AM

Hi guys, I am interested in female Royalty in general, and I want to know more about the UAE female royalty, especially Al Maktoums. I was told by a friend that Sheikha Manal, is very modern, stylish woman, who is very beautiful and makes a lot of good. Also that she is an artist. Where can I see some of her work? Clearly they must be modern because we see Sheikha Maitha in the press. I saw lots of photos of Sheikha Mariam, but non of Sheikha Manal....?????