The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by winx_pc View Post
Rashid have girlfriend and he dont want to just accept his dad arrangement........maybe........
Rashid has a girlfriend?

Old 12-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
1st child before 1st anniversary...wow...they wrk really fast...
Hessa got preggers 2 months after being married.
Latifa got pregnant 1 month after being married.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:24 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999 View Post
Sheikha sheikha is pregnant

Are you sure? Is there any way to confirm this? ...From a valid source I mean?
Old 12-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Aristocracy

Sheikha from husband sheikh nasser after 1months pregnant
Old 12-05-2009, 07:57 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofuae View Post
Hessa got preggers 2 months after being married.
Latifa got pregnant 1 month after being married.

woooooo sheikh Mo's daughters, must inherited their mum gene, easy to pregnant and will get dozen of children......it's good thing...
Old 12-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
Rashid has a girlfriend?
i just hear some of the member from forum, say yes, he has girlfriend.. but i'm not so sure....
Old 12-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Commoner

Am I the only one that is opposed to couples breeding litters of kids? I mean common! Not only are you pregnant for half your adult life (like Hind or that Duggar lady in Kentucky--who JUST had a 18th kid!), but all the stress and strain on your body over the years....hellfire mayhaps this is why Mo was such a philanderer. This custom just blows my mind I would never turn my uterus into a clown car. Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

But congrats and everything to Sheika and Nasser. (Girl, you need to invest in birth control after this one, k?)
Old 12-05-2009, 09:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by as3330a View Post
Am I the only one that is opposed to couples breeding litters of kids? I mean common! Not only are you pregnant for half your adult life (like Hind or that Duggar lady in Kentucky--who JUST had a 18th kid!), but all the stress and strain on your body over the years....hellfire mayhaps this is why Mo was such a philanderer. This custom just blows my mind I would never turn my uterus into a clown car. Just thinking about it makes me shiver.

But congrats and everything to Sheika and Nasser. (Girl, you need to invest in birth control after this one, k?)

i personally find women who only care about money and carrer equally offensive and annoying so to each her own...yes? not only that but what was shiekha doing constructive prior to motherhood??? putting herself on FB, having parties and tanning on her father's, i mean "country's" yacht, galavanting around Europe is not good either. i think this is an improvement. if sheikha is really preggers congrats to her and her husband. a baby is always good news. btw, it isnt only common for Muslims to want alot of babies, its also common among Catholics as well.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:23 PM
Aristocracy

WAT??? Sheikha is pregnant too??? NOOOOO this must be a lie.. TOO SOON!!! GOSHHHHHH these people don't watch TV at all??? Arab men are really ferocious!!!
Old 12-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabeel123 View Post
i personally find women who only care about money and carrer equally offensive and annoying so to each her own...yes? not only that but what was shiekha doing constructive prior to motherhood??? putting herself on FB, having parties and tanning on her father's, i mean "country's" yacht, galavanting around Europe is not good either. i think this is an improvement. if sheikha is really preggers congrats to her and her husband. a baby is always good news. btw, it isnt only common for Muslims to want alot of babies, its also common among Catholics as well.
Women who are solely career and goal oriented are far less annoying in that they have a far less impact on birthrates. lol. Besides a women who has a career and her own money may want to adopt a kid who has no family--that is helpful too.

Lets see how much of an improvement this may seem...Though Sheikha may not have done much in her 17 years of life we must too consider her influence in the rearing of this child. The birthrates in the ME are huge and right now the region is quite young with majority populations in the early-mid 20's. My worry is the precedent set by Mo and Hind will be employed by Sheikha. Her parents' choice to not make her and her siblings pursue higher education and put off marriage until they were older is unfortunate (and not to say that she may not ever pursue a degree, because she very well can if she's serious about it). I understand that this is how it's been done for ages, but if Dubai in particular is going to grow a sizeable service economy they need educated Emiratis and LOTS of them. By marrying the girls off young, and putting the boys in positions for which they are not equipped and thus unqualified is not not adding to the quality for Dubaians to enter public service in the long-term view.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:26 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by as3330a View Post
Women who are solely career and goal oriented are far less annoying in that they have a far less impact on birthrates. lol. Besides a women who has a career and her own money may want to adopt a kid who has no family--that is helpful too.

Lets see how much of an improvement this may seem...Though Sheikha may not have done much in her 17 years of life we must too consider her influence in the rearing of this child. The birthrates in the ME are huge and right now the region is quite young with majority populations in the early-mid 20's. My worry is the precedent set by Mo and Hind will be employed by Sheikha. Her parents' choice to not make her and her siblings pursue higher education and put off marriage until they were older is unfortunate (and not to say that she may not ever pursue a degree, because she very well can if she's serious about it). I understand that this is how it's been done for ages, but if Dubai in particular is going to grow a sizeable service economy they need educated Emiratis and LOTS of them. By marrying the girls off young, and putting the boys in positions for which they are not equipped and thus unqualified is not not adding to the quality for Dubaians to enter public service in the long-term view.
I agree with you completely, but most of the time I don't like to say anything about other cultures...well b/c...we americans already get it bad enough for meddling...but really i thought sheikhs mo's kids were modern....again i'm not trying to offend anyone's culture....but how are women in an already male dominated country suppose to succeed when they don't get a college education and are married young and expected to pop a kid before their first anniversary:bang
Old 12-06-2009, 07:35 AM
Aristocracy

Faitg i think i worked 1year in istanbul/turkey i see al girl have boyfriend and kiss on the street i question my turkis work friend he say in turkey is liberty when parents want childs must marry is forbidden i find turkey is different as arabic world all studys go bars discos beach with boys girls.drinking.and married girls with 25-30 years old.and can marry with she o he love.i find turkey have bether culture fast europe.many gay lesbian club in arab country is forbidden.
Old 12-06-2009, 07:51 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Faitg i think i worked 1year in istanbul/turkey i see al girl have boyfriend and kiss on the street i question my turkis work friend he say in turkey is liberty when parents want childs must marry is forbidden i find turkey is different as arabic world all studys go bars discos beach with boys girls.drinking.and married girls with 25-30 years old.and can marry with she o he love.i find turkey have bether culture fast europe.many gay lesbian club in arab country is forbidden.
i agree with u..turkey have big different especially culture from arabic country........ and i even didnt consider turkey as a part of 'arabic world'
Old 12-06-2009, 10:47 AM
Commoner

Crown Prince Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Dubai

Second-oldest son of Dubai Ruler Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (net worth: $12 billion), appointed official heir in February 2008. Known by his nickname "Fazza," meaning "the courageous," the crown prince heads Dubai Executive Council, which supervises public-sector development, e.g., improved traffic control systems and special services for people with disabilities. Graduated from Britain's elite Royal Military Academy Sandhurst along with fellow royal heirs Prince William and Prince Harry. Like his father, passionate about horses

In Pictures: Royals In Waiting - Crown Prince Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Dubai - Forbes.com
Old 12-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Aristocracy

12billion have sh.mohammed and read Aktuelle Nachrichten - Bild.de
Old 12-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
i agree with u..turkey have big different especially culture from arabic country........ and i even didnt consider turkey as a part of 'arabic world'
Turkey is already not an Arab country, we're Turk, our languague is Turkish and we're proud of it.
Lots of people think us as Arab because of the religion but, we are definitely not and also we hate to hear that!
And yes, we're secular and modern country & as a result of this, drinking, discos, bars etc... are not forbidden. Everybody is free to do or not.

For Uae, Uae looks conservative country and they're very different. Their Gulf culture is very conservative & as a result of this Sheikhs marry Sheikhas, IMO.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Sheikha sheikha is pregnant
So soon? She turned only 18 in January...
We'll probably hear soon about Sheikha maryam's engagement...
Old 12-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Gentry

Quote:
i just hear some of the member from forum, say yes, he has girlfriend.. but i'm not so sure....
There was this rumor that rashid has an Iraqi girlfriend, an Emarati friend of mine once told me that. but im also not 100% sure.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Aristocracy

I translation in english what in german Aktuelle Nachrichten - Bild.de write the ruler have 12miliarden euro money he dont want help dubai think about you quenn elisapeth and france pr sarkosy angry for him. queen whant from ruler of dubai uk peopels the invesment dubai money back and sarkozy to and angela merkel too.us president obama say what ruler make is dont god he must peopels give back money.when dont give money eu have konferenz in luxenburg whell ruler must give money back. The ruley say obama shut up.bild.de
Old 12-06-2009, 01:23 PM
Aristocracy

One say rashid have a gf from usa, ksa,turkish.what is right