Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt that he has Saudi girlfriend, its not possible.

i heard he had an american gf... don't know if it's true. I am 100% sure he has like 10 g/fs...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Crown Prince Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Dubai

Second-oldest son of Dubai Ruler Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (net worth: $12 billion), appointed official heir in February 2008. Known by his nickname "Fazza," meaning "the courageous," the crown prince heads Dubai Executive Council, which supervises public-sector development, e.g., improved traffic control systems and special services for people with disabilities. Graduated from Britain's elite Royal Military Academy Sandhurst along with fellow royal heirs Prince William and Prince Harry. Like his father, passionate about horses

In Pictures: Royals In Waiting - Crown Prince Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum, Dubai - Forbes.com

Did they estimate hamdan's $ (now)? or the $ HE WILL in the future inheret from his dad? how did he get this amount of $??
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
w/ this bad economy in dubai He better save his $...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Faitg i think i worked 1year in istanbul/turkey i see al girl have boyfriend and kiss on the street i question my turkis work friend he say in turkey is liberty when parents want childs must marry is forbidden i find turkey is different as arabic world all studys go bars discos beach with boys girls.drinking.and married girls with 25-30 years old.and can marry with she o he love.i find turkey have bether culture fast europe.many gay lesbian club in arab country is forbidden.

i'm sorry but you jus added to my confusion....wut does ppl dating in turkey have to do with the way ppl are in the UAE....n i don't believe turkey is an arab nation like UAE

So soon? She turned only 18 in January...
We'll probably hear soon about Sheikha maryam's engagement...

wait isn't her b-day on dec 20? i think that's what i read.
so technically she's not even 18 yet, so is that legal?

I translation in english what in german Aktuelle Nachrichten - Bild.de write the ruler have 12miliarden euro money he dont want help dubai think about you quenn elisapeth and france pr sarkosy angry for him. queen whant from ruler of dubai uk peopels the invesment dubai money back and sarkozy to and angela merkel too.us president obama say what ruler make is dont god he must peopels give back money.when dont give money eu have konferenz in luxenburg whell ruler must give money back. The ruley say obama shut up.bild.de

I'm sorry that's not a translation of the article it's:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

so then how or why did she get married at 17, the royals don't follow their own rules?????????????

Hahaha... Not really... They make em' fast but the break em' faster. But gotta love em'. I guess Nasser was in a hurry... I think he had a few important things so he wanted to do it earlier.

hamdan married in 2 years wife nr2 he must before a sheikha marry and nr2 3 4 he can self search.what first wife feel think is dont for him.

17years-21years is young for weeding what she know for married.so hamdan future wife is young 9 years younger ,as him he can marry 4 wifes what first wive thinks and feal dont think sheikhs i find bad she all youngs live from sheikhas i dont want have is why bird he cant dont fly.what family say he she must make

hamdan married in 2 years wife nr2 he must before a sheikha marry and nr2 3 4 he can self search.what first wife feel think is dont for him.

i'm sorry i'm havin a hard time understanding...r u saying that he'll most likely have a second wife within two years of his first marriage?
and if that is what ur saying, then yes that is really sad and i really feel for the poor sheikha
u regardless that these women (going into a marriage) know that their husband can or will take more wives...it still has to suck... i mean wut woman would be willing to share her man....again not trying to offend anyone...but i always feel like that this is just a way of "legalizing" an affair:bang::bang::bang:

Welcome to Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6

Part 5, April 2008 to November 2009, can be found here.

:uaeflag:

SHEIKH MOHAMMED'S CHILDREN

Based on information provided by Alabina, Duke of Marmalade and summergirl and updated as information becomes available. All corrections and additions welcome.

Sons by Sheikha Hind, Sheikh Mohammed's longstanding wife

Rashid 12/11/1981
Hamdan (Fazza'a) 14/11/1982
named Crown Prince of Dubai and Deputy Ruler of Dubai 1 February 2008
Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Chancellor of the Hamdan bin Mohammed e-University (HBMe-U)
engaged Dec 2008 to Sheikha Sheikha bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum
Maktoum 11/1984
appointed Deputy Ruler of Dubai at the same time his brother was named Crown Prince
First Deputy Chairman of the Dubai Executive Council
Ahmed (Azzam) 07/02/1987
Chairman of Dubai Events Management and Organisation
Chairman of the Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Foundation
Chairman of the UAE National Olympic Committee 2009
Saeed 03/1988

Daughters by Sheikha Hind

Hessa 11/1980
married Dec 2008 Sheikh Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma Al Maktoum
daughter: Sheikha Hind b 25/11/2009
Latifa 1989
engaged 2007, married Feb 2009 Crown Prince Mohammed bin Hamad Al Sharqi of Fujairah
Maryam 11/1/1991
Sheikha 20/12/1991
married October 2009 HRH Sheikh Nasser bin Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa of Bahrain, b 1987
Fatima 22/7/1993
Salamah 8/1999
Shamma 11/2001

Daughter by Princess Haya

Aljalila 2/12/2007

Sheikh Mohammed has five acknowledged children whose mothers are unknown

Manal DOB unknown
oldest child, married to Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al-Nahayan of Abu Dhabi:
daughter: Sheikha Fatima 9/6/2006; son: Sheikh Mohammed 4/12/2007
President of Dubai Women Establishment (DWE)
Maitha 5/3/1980
(international karate champion)
Shamsa 15/8/1981
Mansour DOB unknown
Majid 16/10/1987
Chairman of the Dubai Culture and Arts Authority

relationship unknown

Marwan 20/3/1983?
(likely to be the eldest son, mother possibly a German woman)

how come in this list you guys don't list latifa 1 or mariyam 1 or maybe another mariyam for that matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sorry about that

Turkey is already not an Arab country, we're Turk, our languague is Turkish and we're proud of it.:flowers:
Lots of people think us as Arab because of the religion but, we are definitely not and also we hate to hear that!
And yes, we're secular and modern country & as a result of this, drinking, discos, bars etc... are not forbidden. Everybody is free to do or not.

For Uae, Uae looks conservative country and they're very different. Their Gulf culture is very conservative & as a result of this Sheikhs marry Sheikhas, IMO.

i'm so so soory about misunderstanding the country culture.:sad: pls forgive me, and just like u say, all my point just to say turkey have very unique culture ;) and modern country............:)

honey please...he's doin the rest of us a favor...ain't nothin hot bout a married man...well most of the tyme at least

yes,that´s true! son we can still imagine that we could be the lucky one *lol* but personally I don`t think he is going to marry a cousin-I believe he is rather marrying a foreigner.....

yes,that´s true! son we can still imagine that we could be the lucky one *lol* but personally I don`t think he is going to marry a cousin-I believe he is rather marrying a foreigner.....

agree:wub: we will still able to think that we could be the lucky one...:lol:that was so right!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: well, i think she will tend to marry his 'loved one':winkiss: instead of some cousin or girls which arrange by his father or family......

agree:wub: we will still able to think that we could be the lucky one...:lol:that was so right!!!!!!!!!!!:ROFLMAO: well, i think she will tend to marry his 'loved one':winkiss: instead of some cousin or girls which arrange by his father or family......

loool we keep hoping nothing wrong with that:ROFLMAO:

Why does the discussion always go to whether hamdan will have one or more wives and whether he loves her? all your comments will be moderated anyway, as they have given warnings 20 times before. Deniz you are mixing numbers with your letters and ive no idea what you are saying. :bang:

hamdan might not even know if he will have more then one wife. maybe he already has a wife. really none of us know except for him.

I love discussing specualtive things like everyone else. Does anyone want to go to the chat room since specualting isnt allowed? :whistling: see top right hand corner "chat room"

well...in that case, kudos to u gurls in the UAE...cuz the rest of us sittin half way around the world hold no expectations:ROFLMAO:

well...in that case, kudos to u gurls in the UAE...cuz the rest of us sittin half way around the world hold no expectations:ROFLMAO:

that's right!!!!!:wub: dream but just dream it....hahaha....:ROFLMAO: by the way, can anyone tell me how old is hamdan going marry wife?? thanks..;)

the guy's such a rebel:boxing:...that's wuts so hot bout him:wub:...hamdan's jus goodie-two-shoes

oh no, i think i was far too tired when i typed that stupid comment:ROFLMAO:
well, I was not speaking about Sheikh Hamdan,but I was rather thinking about Rashid,because I believe he will marry a foreigner/has a non-Emirati gf:) well,but that`s just speculations!

but I hope nobody has posted this link before,there are some cute pics of sheikh majed *knuddel* you can click on them to get a larger version!he`s so photogenic as always:)

http://www.dubaichronicle.com/busin...ai-and-dubai-world-game-exhibition-2009-16135http://www.dubaichronicle.com/wp-co...microsoft:de:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7ADRA_de&um=1

Majid is soooo boring. If he wasnt Sh Mo's son, he would be a ..... register accountant or something alike.

Majid is soooo boring. If he wasnt Sh Mo's son, he would be a ..... register accountant or something alike.

to me, majid not boring but just shy and serious.....:cool: anyway, even if he wasnt Mo's son, he still cute and sexy to me.......:ROFLMAO:

Sheikh Majed, the son of the Dubai's ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, during the opening ceremony of the
Dubai International Film Festival (DIFF) in Dubai December 9, 2009.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

His Highness Sheikh Mansoor bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum and Queen Noor of Jordan attend the Opening Night
during day one of the 6th Annual Dubai International Film Festival held at the Madinat Jumeriah Complex on
December 9, 2009 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Pic 1

Bettina said:
Why doesn't Manal honour her own Young Artist Award winners? Is that too much trouble :ermm: ?

The award was open to males and females, if there are any males as winners she wouldnt have attended also the ceremony would be mixed.

Last edited:
Where is Haya? Why is Mansour greeting Queen Noor? Btw, she look goooorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom