The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lina_adji View Post
who said he doesn't do anything in those parties ?! again i didn't say that ! what i meant by saying he has no REAL fun that he's spending money to have fun so it's not real fun :) IMO , when u spend money to have something u can have without $$ then it's not real !
and yes he's lonely and confused , maybe he must marry a girl he's not in love with which push him to give that kind of parties in order to forget his pain , maybe it's the only way for him to escape ... ! trust me 99% of royals aren't happy with them wives cause in general they marry them only as a facade :) arranged marriage following protocols ! and that's why they have too many wives by the way !
yes, it is sad if you have to pay for having fun, to pay to have friends
I really hope for him (like for all other royals in the gcc) that he will have a wife (or even more) he really is in love with!!! however, I can imagine that he will try to break these rules, that tradition. Hope only the best for him!!!

Old 03-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Commoner

Maybe all he really really longs is Allah SWT?

Narrated Abu Huraira
Perhaps the Prophet (PBUH) mentioned the following (as Allah's Saying): "If My slave comes nearer to Me for a span, I go nearer to him for a cubit; and if he comes nearer to Me for a cubit; I go nearer to him for the span of outstretched arms. (See Hadith No. 502) [Sahih Bukhari 9.93.628]

regarding marriage, I recently read about couples who wake up at night to pray. if the wife is lazy, sprinkle some water on her. if the hubby is lazy, sprinkle some water on him. I hope Sh Hamdan will be blessed with this by Allah SWT. I hope for his happiness, coz after my surgery I was so sad. & by Allah, when I read him supporting the disabled I was happy. الحمد لله

Old 03-10-2011, 01:32 PM

Hi! I'm new and it's my first post here. I need your help. I found two profiles on twitter :
Twitter
Twitter

Both are from Sheikha Maryam, Hamdan's sister? If not, could you help me to find her? And is it possible to talk with her on twit? Or she don't want to talk with foreigners?
I must say that I love your forum. And sorry for my english, it's not perfect
Old 03-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Gentry

the second link is the real profile (the one with rashid in the avatar)... when you check her folliwing list you can also find other family members and bahraini royals, too...these are real profiles, too (e.g. sheikha, latifa1, maitha......)
i didn´t wrote to her yet but as i recognized it all of them do talk to strangers if they are friendly and respectful... :)

Here I have a list of the Twitter profiles of sh. Mo´s children. I´m very sure that all of them are the real ones.

Maryam:
Twitter

Shaikha:
Twitter

Maitha:
Twitter

Latifa 1:
Twitter

Manal:
Twitter

Maryam 1:
Twitter

Majed:
Twitter

Hamdan:
Twitter

many cousins to find on their follower lists.....but most of their profiles are private.
Old 03-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Gentry

do you know if the al maktoum girls are going to those parties, too? or do they actually have to follow the rules?
Old 03-10-2011, 11:28 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by anea18 View Post
If you once looked deep into his eyes, you can see it...quite easy...anyway, I am feeling sorry for him
i think i wanna check out Rashid's before i look into his...so no thanks i'll pass on that one...besides...now there's one less girl for all u Hamdan lovers to compete against....
Old 03-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by July01 View Post
Here I have a list of the Twitter profiles of sh. Mo´s children. I´m very sure that all of them are the real ones.

Latifa 1:
Twitter

many cousins to find on their follower lists.....but most of their profiles are private.
LatifaMRM is not Sheikh Mohammed's daughter, she is the daughter of the late Sheikh Maktoum who was ruler of Dubai.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Gentry

how can you talk to them in twitter?
and Hamdan is now with any girl that he should marry and he doesn't want ?
Old 03-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
LatifaMRM is not Sheikh Mohammed's daughter, she is the daughter of the late Sheikh Maktoum who was ruler of Dubai.
i´m very sure she is his daughter... she wrote on twitter about maryam1 and maitha as her sisters
Old 03-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
i´m very sure she is his daughter... she wrote on twitter about maryam1 and maitha as her sisters
I agree, it's his daughter
Old 03-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Aristocracy

Yes LatifaMRM is Mohammed's daughter. LateefaM (that's her twitter name if you wanna follow her) is the daughter of the late ruler sheikh maktoum.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
No...I think it is sheikh mo's daughter...u r confusing her with LateefaM (that's actually her twitter account)

sry...didn't mean to be repetitive...i shuda read the rest of the posts beforehand...
Old 03-12-2011, 12:23 PM
Aristocracy

Oh btw, Shammas Birthday is on 12th november. Sheikha congratulated her little sister on twitter. (so it should be right lol, guess she knows when her little sister has her birthday) :)
Old 03-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Administrator

Quote:
than why aren´t they listet on page 1? I think every known children should be listet there because otherwise it´s very confusing..... so please administrator could you clear things up?
Yes, it is very confusing, not helped by the many contradictory statements being posted.
It seems there will never be agrement on the mothers of Sheikh Mo's children but post #1 has been updated to reflect at least most of the current information.
I need confirmation regarding the mothers of Sheikhas Latifa2 and Maryam2 and their dates of birth.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Gentry

I do not want to offend anyone but I would not be surprised if it turns out years later, Hamdan also have kids. Just like his father! Difficult to understand have many kids have Sh. Mo! I think this is horrible. Whether Hamdan could list the names of all his brothers and sisters?
Old 03-13-2011, 06:17 PM
Courtier

is anyone from Dubai royal family invited to William's wedding?
Old 03-14-2011, 09:09 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by lina_adji View Post
Hi Ladies , Well i can't say much but i went to that party as a VIP guest since my best friend is a royal , so we went together ! and thanks god he was with me and i was a VIP guest , they showed too much respect to me , but no respect for the 180 other girls from all the countries i guess lool Blondes, Brunettes ,Redheads , tall , short ,,,, all kinds of hot girls you have in mind :) !!!
Fazza is fluent in English but he has an accent ,,, his skin is so so so damaged , he needs to do something cause he has such an acne scars , or like a little holes covering his cheeks ! and yes i was asking myself where's that guy from pics , or even where's the poet guy?! yes he's hot even barefoot with a tattered jeans but still NOT that guy i was thinking he was both physically & characteristically :( :( aaaaaaaaand that's why i have a crush on Moe bin hamad al thani at least i've seen him in real once in the world cup bid even if we didn't talk to him we said just hi and he said hi back , but still so HANDSOME :)
I wish fazza would take care of himself , put on some weight , remove those scars , work his English and learn more than one foreign language , marry a wonderful woman as classy as Queen Rania but in a young way , make some babies and stop partying with wrong people, doing stupid things ! Just my opinion , cause i like him and i want him to grab himself a chance and be awesome :)
Unfortunately that's what hormones does to you! lol Sorry to drag my personal story here but my face used to be absolutely flawless until October last year when acne took over leaving scars. I still like Hamdan just the way he is even though I do think he has lost some weight and I agree with you ^^ he should try gaining a couple pounds, I mean I can only make decisions based on what I see or how he is portrayed on the internet. He seems to have wonderful personality. I wish I could be fortunate to see/meet him someday. Some folks in this forum have seen and met him numerous times and it's no big deal for them.

You can see the difference in his appearance

http://i51.tinypic.com/287hixc.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2d2hpn8.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/4h2jrr.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/30nkdqo.jpg
Old 03-15-2011, 12:08 AM
Commoner

Growl everybody is so worried about his skin send him a bottle of herbal trim by natures sunshine or a mary kay miracle set and he will be fine.

Today there was a really disappointing article about a fired employee that included a tiny tidbit on Rashid. Seems he has been to drug rehab recently. Poor thing cant catch a break the article had nothing to do with his issues I guess the reporter just felt he needed to throw it in. http://focusuk.files.wordpress.com/2...h_1847591c.jpg
Old 03-15-2011, 12:58 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddytravels View Post
Growl everybody is so worried about his skin send him a bottle of herbal trim by natures sunshine or a mary kay miracle set and he will be fine.
Acne r simply pimples...they make holes in the skin or leave scars only when they r scratched....n it seems to me that hamdan does scratch his acne pimples...
Old 03-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Gentry

DUBAI ROYAL FAMILY AIDE LIFTS LID ON UK PALACE SEX SECRETS. Ť The Battle for BritainVery interesting article! I thought Rashid have such a problem. Dirty little secrets!