The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 03:37 PM

well, the whole story bout marwan being a woman is just ridiculous. my mum is european (blond, light skin) and my dad is from saudi arabia (black hair, dark skin). I live in munich/germany and go to college here. In summer I spend the days like most of the arab girls coming to europe shopping with my two sisters and cousins... I have a priviledged lifestyle and I live a life like every muslim girl should live (no matter where in the world she lives!)...but that all doesnt make me a royal. and believe me in my house I have some maids and housekeeper (who work also for my dad in saudi arabia) and they are the best at gossiping. if there was such thing as marwan being a woman and driving a porsche through town then believe me the gossip would be on! in munich are a lot of whealthy arabs (mostly woman) from saudi arabia, UAE, and also kuwait. they come here for education and keep their lifestyle low key. marwan is definitely not a woman and more so he is not living here.

Old 12-02-2009, 06:44 AM
Commoner

i just wonder, dubai economis crisis, what is the role play for almaktoum boys?? coz, none of them are playing role in financial.........

Old 12-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Commoner

Wink

oh my dear uaeadora whos fahter is from saudi arabia and mother from europe (germany) ha ha ha you should know that woman/girl can more then shopping (if your mother is from germany you would know that).
shaikh mohammed's doughter are very educated, smart and pretty. his doughter (mother from europe) have dr. in history and she can speak fluent 6 languages.
maitha (mother from algeria) very smart and very good in karate.
manal (mohter from lebanon) very educated and fenomenal in arts.

this is only a small sample, becouse shaikh mohammed's doughters all of them are unbelivable educated and smart. maryam is amaizing and wonderfull.
europe and UEA are not saudi arabia ... woman are driving cars, and skaikh mohammed's doughters are driving cars porsche, ferrari, etc....

shaikh mohammed is the best father and very great person. he is open minded, and he takes care for all of his children, no matter where they are living. he is not a dictator who don't allowes his doughters to live with their mother in europe or somewhere else.

many members of rulers' families are living in different places in the world, becouse they like to travel and they have houses everywhere.

for example: shaikh mohammed's douhter have a house in tegernsee (close to munich), monte carlo, cannes, italy. shaikh al-qassimi also, shaikh issa al-nahyan in dietramszell (close to munich) ... and many many more

the privileg is if you have a private jet, yacht, house in monte carlo etc ... and you have staff from europe like shaikh mohammed's doughter, not like phillipinos, thailand or india for 150 dollars like slaves.

anyway you "uaeadora" try not to be jealous of shaikh mohammed's childern.

Old 12-02-2009, 07:04 AM

I dont get your point at all... "uaeadore" means that I adore s.o. and dont that I'm jealous of s.o. please learn proper english before judging! my husband is emirati thats why I chose this name....and no my mother is from italy (but still she is blond with light skin. thats what most arab men adore). yes I have a priviledge life (that doesnt mean yachts,etc. remember that I'm still a woman in a men#s world) but still I'm going to university and studying law. so at the end of the day your judging was completely wrong and I'm an educated girl like your "al maktoum girls". this wasnt very useful for the forum so sorry for you other guys!!! but I think we all can still believe that marwan is sheikh mo's SON and not daughter. so ridiculous!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:13 AM
Gentry

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...41812804_4.jpg

if shiekh Marwan was the person in red i would believe that , because he looks so much like shiekh Mo in my opinion.
thanks for the pic btw :)
Old 12-02-2009, 07:29 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuwait View Post
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...41812804_4.jpg

if shiekh Marwan was the person in red i would believe that , because he looks so much like shiekh Mo in my opinion.
thanks for the pic btw :)
the guy with red shirt, have to same face with sheikh Mo and also sheikh Rashid too........
Old 12-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Commoner

uaedora, you just lie and invent the things about your life, pretending to be something what you NOT are. We live in a free country where everyone can believe whatever he/she wants to, so you can also believe that marwan is a man. and please stop writing all the time about yourself, how you "would like" to live and what you'd like to do. this is a forum for the maktoum family if you didn't know it. you are not interesting to us.

For your information english is one of 7 languages that I speak and write, and I am not feeling that I need to give my texts to my lectorate office.

Old 12-04-2009, 03:50 AM
Aristocracy

Why dont marry rashid?.he is older as hamdan
Old 12-04-2009, 03:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999 View Post
Why dont marry rashid?.he is older as hamdan
honey please...he's doin the rest of us a favor...ain't nothin hot bout a married man...well most of the tyme at least
Old 12-04-2009, 08:10 AM
Aristocracy

He dont want married a cousin i think
Old 12-04-2009, 08:28 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by deniz1999 View Post
He dont want married a cousin i think
i wonder th 'he' here is referred to hamdan who going to marry soon, or rashid?
Old 12-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by winx_pc View Post
i wonder th 'he' here is referred to hamdan who going to marry soon, or rashid?
i'm pretty sure its Rashid
Old 12-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Commoner

Rashid have girlfriend and he dont want to just accept his dad arrangement........maybe........
Old 12-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Aristocracy

Rashid have dont girlfriend he want live why normal peopel and he want free live i find rashid character bether as hamdan fazza3 hear sh mo and doing what he say and make
Old 12-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Nobility

H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Crown Prince of Fujairah, and his wife, H.H. Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid of Dubai, had their first child, a boy.

BAG Nobiliana
Old 12-05-2009, 10:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMTLove23 View Post
H.H. Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Crown Prince of Fujairah, and his wife, H.H. Sheikha Latifa bint Mohammed bin Rashid of Dubai, had their first child, a boy.

BAG Nobiliana
Im very happy for them. Good news :-)
Old 12-05-2009, 01:23 PM
Aristocracy

WTH???? alreadyy??? DAMNNNNN these men are not kidding.... They're def not watching TV lately....
Old 12-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Aristocracy

Sheikha sheikha is pregnant
Old 12-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Courtier

Really ???????????
Old 12-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Nobility

1st child before 1st anniversary...wow...they wrk really fast...