The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Ruling Families of the United Arab Emirates > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasja View Post
the royals and the girls who go to these kind of parties and sell themself like that, because that is what it is to me, they ( girls) sell themselfs to them................
do agree with you!!! anyway, as mentioned, I find fazza interessting, he has many interests (not these parties or hanging around with these people) as I have...maybe that's why I like him...just get him on the right path!!!

Old 03-09-2011, 10:55 AM
Commoner

Morning Ladies , Hope everything is okey for you all :)
Please just don't misunderstand me , Don't make me say what i didn't say , i didn't say Fazza is stupid , no i didn't ! He's very cultivated and SMART as we've discussed some current issues ... ! I think it's just normal since he's the crown prince he MUST be smart and cultivated :)
Sofness thanks for your sweet words , but Fazza is used to Hot and Gorgeous girls , he's just fed up of those cheap girls , now he looks for a different girl , he wants a special one not only hot but smart , cultivated , classy and " well raised " , if you see what i mean ! He wants a non-easy prey ,,, remember he has a poem in which he says : do you love me ? or do you love Dirhams ( MONEY) ! cause those girls are there only for Dirhams
and they have a PIMP ,,, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways I need to stop talking about such things still wanna see Fazza again I'm sure those who are in Dubai know perfectly what i'm talking about :)
And he definitely needs to STOP being with such people, really he's just ruining his life , spending his money in the wrong way and wasting his time :( !

Old 03-09-2011, 12:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lina_adji View Post
he's just fed up of those cheap girls , now he looks for a different girl , he wants a special one not only hot but smart , cultivated , classy and " well raised " , if you see what i mean ! He wants a non-easy prey ,
what was it with being cultivated??? these parties , for sure, are the right way to find this "different" girl
Old 03-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by anea18 View Post
what was it with being cultivated??? these parties , for sure, are the right way to find this "different" girl
That's what i'm talking about ! can't understand ... I'm just reporting I didn't say something made by myself
Old 03-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Gentry

and how do you know Lina that Fazza3 is looking for the special girl as long as he goes to this kind of parties?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:58 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by souzi1990 View Post
and how do you know Lina that Fazza3 is looking for the special girl as long as he goes to this kind of parties?
because sometimes you will see him sitting in the dunes in the desert with his falcon dreaming of that girl to fall in love with
Old 03-09-2011, 02:42 PM

well! I used to work in a company and have met many royals, including Hamdan, let me say so! they are neither clever nor pure! What i can say about Fazza3!! I think this guy is lonely and confused. if you puzzele he's poems, you would surely find that out. I also have talked with him, even last year when I start my business, i visited Dubai,and had the chance true a german friend to sit and talk with him and i found out that he's quite a funny guy and very helpfull, So from what i know he is a good man but the environment is not ideal and certainly not if one does not have a strong personality.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Commoner

This pattern is more truthful as to a sheikh than the guy in the pics,make "hamdan” begin to activity or lifelike~
I get to know hamdan because of his money and handsome appearance
His girl is only in his mind but hard to find a illustration in daily life~

Wish him easy and happy always,by the reason of he can reduce my annoyance & worry so far as I can see his face.
Why he could always attractive me~ very fantastic ~_~!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:39 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by souzi1990 View Post
He was the one who said that he's looking for a special girl not a dollars machine and No i don't know why he's giving those parties since he doesn't even have real fun , he's just living randomly !
Old 03-09-2011, 08:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
He was the one who said that he's looking for a special girl not a dollars machine and No i don't know why he's giving those parties since he doesn't even have real fun , he's just living randomly !
You mean that he does nothing in those parties, just watching or what?
Old 03-09-2011, 08:56 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
At the end of the night he's still LONELY, LOST and CONFUSED! I pity for him...
Old 03-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Nobility

WOW...u guys have him all figured out....
Old 03-10-2011, 01:37 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by faith_g View Post
WOW...u guys have him all figured out....
If you once looked deep into his eyes, you can see it...quite easy...anyway, I am feeling sorry for him
Old 03-10-2011, 02:16 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by natasja View Post
I think this guy is lonely and confused...and i found out that he's quite a funny guy and very helpfull, So from what i know he is a good man but the environment is not ideal and certainly not if one does not have a strong personality.
Exactly the impression I have of him. I am sure that you will think it is a different person seeing him on these parties and seeing him with animals, especially with horses! I like that he is up for anything, skydiving, falcons, endurance race and and and...

I personally do think he is quite a emotional and sentimental person
Old 03-10-2011, 02:36 AM
Gentry

Quote:
hmm...wat do u mean by that???
He does nothing except talking with his guess??
wat abt those hot n gorgeous girls??? not even flirting..
GOD!!! if he's no real fun then y wasting money...instead he could have use that in something productive....:S

btw..I'm new here!!
Old 03-10-2011, 03:23 AM
Aristocracy

Some girl just posted on Twitter "Fazza3 is officially off the market ?? "... Anyone heard anything?
Old 03-10-2011, 04:11 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV_GiRL View Post
Some girl just posted on Twitter "Fazza3 is officially off the market ?? "... Anyone heard anything?
who was that???
we all do not know if he is engaged with sheikha sheikha or if it was called off?! anyway, that would not match with the statements of lina
Old 03-10-2011, 04:53 AM
Gentry

i agree with angelmia..what is he doing at his parties ?
Old 03-10-2011, 07:03 AM
Commoner

who said he doesn't do anything in those parties ?! again i didn't say that ! what i meant by saying he has no REAL fun that he's spending money to have fun so it's not real fun :) IMO , when u spend money to have something u can have without $$ then it's not real !
and yes he's lonely and confused , maybe he must marry a girl he's not in love with which push him to give that kind of parties in order to forget his pain , maybe it's the only way for him to escape ... ! trust me 99% of royals aren't happy with them wives cause in general they marry them only as a facade :) arranged marriage following protocols ! and that's why they have too many wives by the way !
Old 03-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Gentry

Quote:
... ! trust me 99% of royals aren't happy with them wives cause in general they marry them only as a facade :) arranged marriage following protocols ! and that's why they have too many wives by the way !
I trust u on that coz u cannot make someone love a person...I guess that's y they try to find real love hence ending up in marrying several times...

But dunt know y...gotta a feeling that he doesn't want to follow the protocols...maybe that's the reason he's not yet married!!!!
who knows....

Closed Thread