The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 09:10 AM
Gentry

Of course not all that glitters is not gold! And I think there is something more serious thing because Sh.Mo disqualified Rashid!! Payment of a couple million one or more horses, I think no problem for them!
P.S: Lina where do you go to party? I'd wanna go to where can I meet with an Arab prince!!

Old 03-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Gentry

lina adji,
that sounds as you saw them do really bad things... what you mean with "weird"? did they drank, took drugs or made out with girls? or are they mean persons and have bad characters? cause that sounds like it.....
did you meet the al maktoums or other royals?

Old 03-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Commoner

Hey ! I can't spread informations , especially here :) but i'm in Dubai right now and I go there every year ! by the way i'm Moroccan but I live in Tampa and you know how gulf men like Moroccan girls which bothers me a lot actually :( I don't wanna give details but it's really sick to be Moroccan in Dubai or any other gulf country ... If you see what i mean ,,,! ummm to stay in the topic , i went to a yacht private party given by fazza3 himself and there was some other royals , actually i was deeply disappointed by some people... ! but it wasn't the first time i met fazza3 actually . I have met maryam too ........... ! Please do not believe in pictures or videos you might be disappointed as i was!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 05:21 PM
Aristocracy

" P.S I know where he lives himself, Sheikh Mo, and it's not any secret, the question is whether living all his children together in one house, or each by itself."

WTH...stalker or what?!!... CREEPY!!
Old 03-07-2011, 10:17 AM
Administrator in Memoriam

Most posts from the last 24 hours have been removed.
A member who had created two additional usernames was using all three to post in reply to other members and to each other.
Seriously.

Warren
UAE Moderator
Old 03-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Most posts from the last 24 hours have been removed.
A member who had created two additional usernames was using all three to post in reply to other members and to each other.
Seriously.

Warren
UAE Moderator
Now the trolls are coming out on TRF??!! I'm glad that you caught that Warren. I thought some of the posts were out of character for the kind of things members usually post.

On another note. Maryam wrote on her twitter page recently that Hamdan won a first place for something, but I cannot find a race listed in the newspapers or on his website...unless it was the one in Qatar? Does anyone know what it was she was talking about that he won?
Old 03-07-2011, 01:35 PM
Aristocracy

It could be the the race in Qatar but I believe his camel won a race again few days ago in Dubai. I saw the news on his website. If you check it carefully in his website u'll c it as well.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:13 AM
Courtier

I agree with Lina, All that glitter is not Gold, specially for Arab royals LOL They have most of them a dirty life but i think thats what they deserve
Old 03-08-2011, 05:21 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lina_adji View Post
ummm to stay in the topic , i went to a yacht private party given by fazza3 himself and there was some other royals , actually i was deeply disappointed by some people... ! but it wasn't the first time i met fazza3 actually . I have met maryam too ........... ! Please do not believe in pictures or videos you might be disappointed as i was!!!
I can agree, the moment I saw Fazza live for my first time I was also a little bit disappointed, because he does not look like on most of the pictures!
So, you know him in a private way??? Or how can I get an invitation for his next party???
Old 03-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Gentry

Lina you were disappointed also by Fazza3? Or he was good guy?
Old 03-08-2011, 12:30 PM

i agree with Souzi1990!! i would like to know myself!!??
By the way i am a new member here!!
Old 03-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anea18 View Post
I can agree, the moment I saw Fazza live for my first time I was also a little bit disappointed, because he does not look like on most of the pictures!
So, you know him in a private way??? Or how can I get an invitation for his next party???
That actually happens alot not only w/ Fazza but with also "commoners". What happens w/ Fazza is that hes extremely photogenic. He's got great facial features and beautiful eyes. IMO he's NOT the handsome guy to die for but he's sexy. I've met lots of guys same way looked good in photos but live they're not all that and then theres that awkard moment where you say to urself "where's that guy from the picture". LOL
Old 03-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Commoner

Hi Ladies , Well i can't say much but i went to that party as a VIP guest since my best friend is a royal , so we went together ! and thanks god he was with me and i was a VIP guest , they showed too much respect to me , but no respect for the 180 other girls from all the countries i guess lool Blondes, Brunettes ,Redheads , tall , short ,,,, all kinds of hot girls you have in mind :) !!!
Fazza is fluent in English but he has an accent ,,, his skin is so so so damaged , he needs to do something cause he has such an acne scars , or like a little holes covering his cheeks ! and yes i was asking myself where's that guy from pics , or even where's the poet guy?! yes he's hot even barefoot with a tattered jeans but still NOT that guy i was thinking he was both physically & characteristically :( :( aaaaaaaaand that's why i have a crush on Moe bin hamad al thani at least i've seen him in real once in the world cup bid even if we didn't talk to him we said just hi and he said hi back , but still so HANDSOME :)
I wish fazza would take care of himself , put on some weight , remove those scars , work his English and learn more than one foreign language , marry a wonderful woman as classy as Queen Rania but in a young way , make some babies and stop partying with wrong people, doing stupid things ! Just my opinion , cause i like him and i want him to grab himself a chance and be awesome :)
Old 03-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Commoner

That's something like that sheikh H in my mind~~~
Old 03-09-2011, 03:49 AM
Gentry

lina_adji, that is exactly what I also heard These guys are enjoying their time, even when it is not always very stylish!
Anyway, if your friend needs someone to go woth him to these parties, let me know...I am always here, I live in Dubai
I really would like to get the chance to spent some time with Fazza to get to known him, because I do think in his deep heart he is a nice guy, he just needs the right company and guys around him. Here I totally agree with you! Always when I see him with horses, my heart is just melting, because he treats them so lovely and I am crazy about horses as well. It is really nice to watch

And I agree one more time, he needs to put more weight. Arrange with your friend, I would be happy to invite Fazza to my home doing some big big barbecue!!!

Anyway, why do these hot girls on the parties drag down to that level??? Just to be used by the royals or some rich guys!?!? I would never do that!!!
Old 03-09-2011, 04:46 AM
Gentry

What stupid things does Hamdan do in his parties Lina? And do you know if he has any girlfriend..in order to let his self so much?
Old 03-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Commoner

If I'm as super beautiful as Lina & be VIPs & respected like that...
wouldn't it be nice... I doubt it's in my destiny...
but like I said b4, I like Fazza3 bcoz of his support for the disabled
so this kinda confuses me now...

well, the super beauties & the rich go hand in hand I'll just accept that
& if FAzza is hot, Lina is very sexy herself - I see a match!
Old 03-09-2011, 08:41 AM

Big deal!! he is not that good looking + the majority of those royals are not smart!!! and i don't know why people make such big deal about knowing them !!!there are people around the globe who did something in life and nobody mention that !! and here we are talking about those royal and about the looks of some of them!!! i think we need to put thing in perspective !!! call me stupid !! but everyone knows how the Arab royals are like !!! no need to make anyone pictures !!! and for al those girls who goes to there parties, the majority of them want to be there friends because they are royals and therefore they take advantage of that , i should say they are even bad if you ask me, the royals and the girls who go to these kind of parties and sell themself like that, because that is what it is to me, they ( girls) sell themselfs to them................
Old 03-09-2011, 08:56 AM
Courtier

I quite agree with you
Old 03-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Aristocracy

"stop partying with wrong people, doing stupid things !" LINA U NAILED IT! he def needs to stop doind stupid things they may cost him his life!! :x. And Natasja u are completely right these girls go to these parties HOPING to snag a prince and many of them accept being treated badly and with NO respect just b/c of $. Little did they know that these royals are only using them...

Closed Thread