Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything to do with the Sheikh's private lives will be kept private, meaning it wont be in magazines, gossip tabloids and so on, we will only know about it if their friends publish the pictures or what they are up to. The newspapers & magazines will publish anything of theirs that is official.

I think that is more than fair as they do need some private time & privacy.

That's not what I meant. I totally understand that their private life is kept private. I just wonder why we haven't seen Majid and Ahmed in official events for a long time now as especially Majid attended so many official events earlier and now is gone. Also I wonder why they aren't attending any endurance and horse races anymore. It's not like that I want to know more about their private life :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TRUE TRUE TRUE....
Rashid, Majid n Ahmed have disappeared in the public eyes....I understand Rashid might be the rebellious one..but wat abt Majid n Ahmed...ESPECIALLY Majid...earlier he used to accompany his father n Hamdan almost everywhere!!!! Now he's not at all in the limelight!!!:ermm::ermm::ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not what I meant. I totally understand that their private life is kept private. I just wonder why we haven't seen Majid and Ahmed in official events for a long time now as especially Majid attended so many official events earlier and now is gone. Also I wonder why they aren't attending any endurance and horse races anymore. It's not like that I want to know more about their private life :)

Maybe they could've gone on a course or enrolled into the military, Sheikh Majid might of thought he wanted to go for training after Sandhurst. We can speculate till tomorrow and still not be sure what they are up to.

but also Hamdan appears less than before..

Very true but then I think it's because there is very few events taking place at this time in Dubai. Sheikh Mohammed, Dubai Ruler has also been low key lately.

Very true but then I think it's because there is very few events taking place at this time in Dubai. Sheikh Mohammed, Dubai Ruler has also been low key lately.

I do not think that they appear less than normally. But in summer time they are more often out of the country, maybe that's why!

I do not think that they appear less than normally. But in summer time they are more often out of the country, maybe that's why!

It's not summer yet, they usually travel for the race in June and stay in the UK or travel around during that time.

I have a question to people from the UAE:
If Mohameds children (son or daughter) meet new people do you think there is any "screening" of the new acquaintance (asking them questions etc.)or are they free in choosing their friends and going out with whoever they want?
I know it`s a really strange question but I´m curious...I mean they are from an important, influental, rich family so maybe they want to keep control of who´s getting access to their members?
I have only had the chance to exchange some words with Sheikh Majed even though he didn`t know me at all (I was visiting a friend who works with his horses). To me it seemed very easy compared to the difficult procedures you have to undergo if you want to meet the pope or some other political figure/member of a royal family.

( But I have to disappoint you, I don`t have his number or private mail-adress *lol*)
He probably forgot my name right after he mounted his horse but I can tell he`s just as good-looking or maybe better than on the pictures, he`s such a cutie :)

so according to maryam, Majid took 1st place today in an endurance race (probably euston park) anybody has seen the race and can proove it? I couldn't find any informations online.

There is a blond guy who always attend Al Maktoum events but his name is never mentioned, so i was wondering if he's not Sheikh marwan bin Mohd from the german lady.
Untitled | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Thats a picture of him with sheikh mohd bin maktoum, if anyone know who is he, please tell us .

I have read somewhere that Maryam mentioned in her twitter page that there is new pregnancy in the family .. can anyone help to find her twitter account .

That was Mahra who mentioned this and it was her dog ;)

oh so obviously there IS a new baby in the al maktoum family. Manal gave birth to a boy called Hamdan today :)

Last edited:
Yes, Maryam just tweeted:
"Maaaabrooooook manal !! Congrats for baby hamdan ☺ love you sis ♥"

Thats good news, Congrats Sheikha Manal & Sheikh Mansoor :D

seems like sheikha manal had had a baby boy 'Hamdan '

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom