Sheikh Mohammed's Children 6: November 2009 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks like her mother & father at the same time

She looks more like her mother but there is something about her that looks like her father but one thing for certain is she does not have the strong Al Maktoum gene like many of Sheikh Mohammed's children (boys & girls).

Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed whereabouts

Dear all, how are you? I'm not new to this website but this is my first post. I was wondering where on earth is Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed al Maktoum of Dubai? I haven't seen him at all in the last few months. One always sees Sh Hamdan, Sh Maktoum & Sh Majid, sometimes Sh Mansour & Sh Saeed but never Sh Rashid. Does anyone have any news about the latter? I visit Sh Mo's website daily and also that of Sh Hamdan & Sh Majid. I also tried to access Rashid's website but it is not available.

Thank you all especially for the info you post - I owe my UAE Royal Families info to you.

i think its kinda funny that there's a countdown...but considering how anxiously his fans are waiting for him to appear...it only seems appropriate...

maryam and sheikha haven't been studying, right? I'm just wondering why... It seems their life is just full of entertainment, trips to london and waiting for a husband... or maybe I'm mistaken.

maryam and sheikha haven't been studying, right? I'm just wondering why... It seems their life is just full of entertainment, trips to london and waiting for a husband... or maybe I'm mistaken.

Sheikha is already married soo i guess her job is supposed to be taking care of her family n baby even though I guess there are plenty of nannies n baby sitters to do the work for her...:ermm::ermm::ermm:

As far as Maryam is concerned...if u are talking abt the 1st...she is studying at zayed uni in Dubai...

If it's the 2nd...then I guess she must be studying else she would already have been married by now.....:whistling::whistling:

shax study in manama maryam first study maryan 2dont studt futaim study

Do you know what Maryam 2. is doing? is she working? And Futaim is already studying? she's the same age as I am and I'm gonna be able to study in 4 years o_O Do you know what moh's daughter are studying? I think it's kinda cool that so many sheikhas actually care for their education even though they will never have to work and could have a sweet life if they want :)

How do u that shax study n maryam doesn't???:ermm:

Do you know what Maryam 2. is doing? is she working? And Futaim is already studying? she's the same age as I am and I'm gonna be able to study in 4 years o_O Do you know what moh's daughter are studying? I think it's kinda cool that so many sheikhas actually care for their education even though they will never have to work and could have a sweet life if they want :)

Futtaim is 17 yrs...so i guess she must be going to high school or college...:ermm:

Do they have official Facebook pages ? Do they Twitter ? Seems to me those would be good places to look for news.

:previous: I already listet all the twitter accounts of Mo´s children on page 20 (i think) in this thread....just look them up there
Mahra, Hamdan, Rashid and Mo himself have facebook but except for some pics from Mahra there is not much to find....

Request for Arabic-speakers on the forum..

Sabah el kheir, I'm learning Arabic and just bought an Arabic calligraphy pen set.

If you have an Arabic keyboard please could you post Sheikh Mohammed's full name and those of his children so that I can copy them ? Shukran.

Also, if I were to meet any of them in the UK in Harrods or somewhere, how do you address them politely in Arabic ? It would be great if someone could transliterate that for me as well.

I decided to start learning Arabic after listening to Sheikh Hamdan's poetry. It is a beautiful language so well worth the challenge !

Request for Arabic-speakers on the forum..

Sabah el kheir, I'm learning Arabic and just bought an Arabic calligraphy pen set.

If you have an Arabic keyboard please could you post Sheikh Mohammed's full name and those of his children so that I can copy them ? Shukran.

Also, if I were to meet any of them in the UK in Harrods or somewhere, how do you address them politely in Arabic ? It would be great if someone could transliterate that for me as well.

I decided to start learning Arabic after listening to Sheikh Hamdan's poetry. It is a beautiful language so well worth the challenge !

Sheikh Mohammed bin Rahsid Al Maktoum
لسمو الشيخ محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
الشيخ حمدان بن محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم

Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum
الشيخ مكتوم بن محمد بن راشد آل مكتوم

Hamdan at Westminster Abbey ?

Watching Royal Wedding on YouTube, it looked to me like Sh Hamdan was there .. am I imagining things or did anyone else spot him ?

Watching Royal Wedding on YouTube, it looked to me like Sh Hamdan was there .. am I imagining things or did anyone else spot him ?

I think you were imagining as non of Dubai royals attended, the one person representing the UAE is Abu Dhabi Crown Prince.

So a girl recently asked Maryam on twitter if Sheikh Hamdan is single, & Maryam answered that he is.

i really don't believe this..'single' thing........ maybe he doesn't have an offical royal wife now but i think he must have someone as the 'un-known' lady.......

i really don't believe this..'single' thing........ maybe he doesn't have an offical royal wife now but i think he must have someone as the 'un-known' lady.......
I have no idea. That's just what his sister wrote.

BTW, Mahra was born on 26 February 1994 ;) Just to make the informations on page 1 complete ;)

Thanks, Mahra is so young

haha I'm only a few months older so for me she's not that young :D I think she's the coolest of the moh' girls. She seems to be very good-hearted as she attended the pink caravan horse tour and I think she attended a charity event a few months earlier. I wish we would see Maryam and Co. do things like that (which doesn't mean they do nothing. Maybe they do it too and we just don't get pictures?)

I agree with you Nahla. Mahra is very nice. Participates in charity events, etc.. And also to see the photos that she is sweet young girl.But I can't say the same thing about Sh. Mo's other daughters . I do not want to offend anyone but I think they're spoiled girls.:ermm:

I agree with you Nahla. Mahra is very nice. Participates in charity events, etc.. And also to see the photos that she is sweet young girl.But I can't say the same thing about Sh. Mo's other daughters . I do not want to offend anyone but I think they're spoiled girls.:ermm:

Yeah that's the view you can get from his other kids. Seems like they're just travelling to all the hot-spots, buying designer clothes and hang on all day long while having fun. But I'm following some of them on Twitter and they seem to be really nice girls not bitchy at all and I honestly don't think Moh would let them just hang around all day long! Shaikha is a mom and a wife so I guess that's her job but I've the thought that Maryam is studying at the university. Not sure about that! Also I think they are training a lot with their horses since they are participating on endurance races (even though I haven't seem them on races for a while..only Mahra and Fatima sometimes? Are they still attending?)

I agree but its more about Hind kids, other ones seem to have a normal life not spoiled like them

I seriously wonder if I'm the only one who's missing Majids appearance... Earlier he accompanied so many of his dads event together with Hamdan and now you only see Hamdan sometimes and Maktoum most of the time. Today was the graduation of the AUD students. Last year (and I guess the year before) Majid was there with his dad and some of his brothers while this year only Hamdan, maktoum and Mansour were there. Kinda reminds me of the the suddenly disappearance of Rashid. Wish he would come back as he was one of my boys from the mohammed-sons :) Anybody knows what's going on?

Nobody knows what's happening in UAE. There are many people here in the forum who write here from Emirates. They do not know anything? Yet they live there. Or not ... I know what's going on where I live, people talk, gossip etc:whistling:.I don't understand...:ermm:
I thought Rashid website will be renewed and it will be new news.But on the website did not change anything.:sad:No new news or pictures of him. After appearing the rumor that he went to rehab I thought that he be published. I had seen Rashid last year ramadan..:ermm: We welcome back Rashid . Just wait:). I guess Majid received the tasks in politics . But about he is still new news in his website.

Guess that a big difference between arab countries and western countries. Of course there's gossip about them in the UAE but it's not that public (like in all magazines etc.) like in europe.
No, that's what I think is so strange.. there aren't any new on Majid's site since like the beginning of april. I've never seen that he hasn't any events or news for such a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom