Sheikh Mohammed's Children 5: April 2008-November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What diplomas? What good works have they done out of selflessness or have not been to deflect attention away from their savage treatment of vulnerable people or slave trading?

And what would you think if I could tell you about, within the last 3 years in particular the exploitation of the desperate povety of thousands of poor Palistinian & Iraqi girls some as young as 13 or 14 years old, being trafficed to work as concubines for guess who? And this as the ink dried on the new human trafficing law (study the wording). Care to guess who are by far the greatest benifisiaries of trafficed girls & women & who are by definition not only the instigators but the sponsors almost in it's entirety?... Good works a plenty.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought slavery was abolished in the UAE. But "trafficing in women" - you are so political correct :flowers: - is a big issue, not only in UAE but also in Europe. It is abolutely a crying shame AND against the law as for as i know. Which new human trafficing law are you refering to?

Oh then this it is His Highness
Exploits to workers, with inhuman conditions in his super constructions
Sexual exploitation
Animal abuse
Who knows which other things more!

Tommy is referring to the recently published Human Rights Watch report which has been criticized (no surprise there!) by the UAE. Here is a link to the article by HRW and the link to the actual report is imbedded.

http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2009/05/18/uae-exploited-workers-building-island-happiness

Human trafficking is an international phenomenon, its everywhere, even in the USA. However a marked contrast from the US versus the Gulf states is that there's actual task forces to track and recover trafficked persons and press charges against the traffickers. In the Gulf, a blind eye is typically turned or the problem is white washed.

I believe the after the release of the HRW report the Dubai municipality passed a law regarding trafficking, but perhaps someone can follow up with that information.

hmm i dont know, it is a big strange to believe that a Royal familly does all those things, though, if they do, they have a great show for peoplle from outside of the UAE, cause to me, they seem really nice. And i do not support what they did to those animals, but its still hard to believe in what you wrote...

Why? With all due respect to you, you are far from alone in making the enormous mistake of comparing Ruling Familes of the UAE & the Middle East as they are today with European Royals as they are today... Centuries of Social Evolution & history seperate them. Not only that but from where do you get the notion that to be ROYAL would mean to be worthy, honorable decent or nice? Quite the contrary is true. Please show me where in History any Royal Dynasty has gained & maintained their power & their positions by being... Nice. Without a psychopathic ruthlessness, (by todays standards) avaris, machievelian cunning & a policy of Might is Right... not a single one...

I´m against hunting or hurting animals, I believe that is no a brave sport and you dont learn anything from it. The only thing that it can prove is that whoever has the power gun is the one who wins. That been said, I believe that this is the way we should see things about the Maktoums brothers they could do really good things and cause harm to their sociaty and themself.

Now, here´s my question: We will see any sign of justice??

But i guess that´s out of topic so....

I don't think it is out of topic. We are discussing behavioral traits of The Al Maktoums and that of Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum & the rammifications of the evidence before our eyes which can not be ignored. They or there representatives are quite free to come on here and have there say. The prime indicators of a Modern Civilised State which Sheikh Mohammed & his Sons & the Rest of the UAE government are so keen to convince the world it is, is a Free Press, Social Justice & EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW. Dubai & The UAE have none of these features yet & seek to pedle what is no more than a mirage to the world.

Hmm, what the discussion.

All i can say... :nonono: humanity doesn't work here. Everyone must be punished. It's not real but just imagine that. Tit for tat. Rashid will be deprived of his extremities (or maybe only one:whistling:). What about others who watched all that? Do you remeber Clockwork Orange?

I'm sorry if that sounds too cruel. In reality I'm :angel:.

Is Hamdan also aggressive and cruel in reality? After that I can't be sure that he's mother's boy. e've seen so many pics of him playing and kissing with little kids.. Just idyll... Is all that ostentatious?!

I don't think it is out of topic. We are discussing behavioral traits of The Al Maktoums and that of Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al Maktoum & the rammifications of the evidence before our eyes which can not be ignored. They or there representatives are quite free to come on here and have there say. The prime indicators of a Modern Civilised State which Sheikh Mohammed & his Sons & the Rest of the UAE government are so keen to convince the world it is, is a Free Press, Social Justice & EQUALITY BEFORE THE LAW. Dubai & The UAE have none of these features yet & seek to pedle what is no more than a mirage to the world.

Are you sure that there's ay least one place on Earth where it can be? Europe? UK? USA? Social justice is utopia. USSR tried to build so-called "social justice" in a way of communism. Everyone can see now the results. Europe tries to build it's own soical justice and I think we'll see the results soon. So..it's sad but I think that it isn't effective to fight against those who rule. Power and money spoil the people.

Indeed I take your point. Everything is Relative. But when it comes to Dubai & these vile people who rule it who have a sence of Social Justice right out of the Stone Age, the best thing you can do is to keep talking about it and taking them to task publicly scrutinise over every lie & platitude passes their lips.

Last edited:
Indeed I take your point. Everything is Relative. But when it comes to Dubai & these vile people who rule it who have a sence of Social Justice right out of the Stone Age, the best thing you can do is to keep talking about it and taking them to task publicly scrutinise over every lie & platitude passes their lips.

nothing will change in dubai w maktoums. no matter how much we talk. they have absolute power and i dont see anything changing that anytime soon. at least shk mohammed is kind of smart. what will happen when the super smart hamdan is in charge? i mean...helloooooooooooooo look at my avatar. do u think u see pics like tht of other ppl in his position?

zabeel123, what the heck is hamdan doing in your avatar? i can't see. there are pics posted on other forums of hamdan. they are all recent, and to be honest, he appears very childish. he is with his posse doing all these immature things. you know he travels with a photographer and these events are VERY staged. one series of pics had hamdan in the same outfit doing various sporting activities. he was trying to play the renaissance man who is good at doing everything. if the average person could not see that this was all staged for public consumption, then i feel sorry for them.

LOL u like that avatar? he is playing with his...what do you call the flippers to help you swim? :ROFLMAO: its a zabeel123 exclusive from my private stash:shifty:
joking

..let me help you. Could it be a lack of civilisation? Or that they are sadists? Does it bother you?

Sadists? or psychos...:whistling::ohmy::ohmy: i am startin to be afraid of this family really... even hamdan....is gettin a lil' creepy :eek::ermm: ..and tommy these young girls u said brought from their countries r for the sons??:whistling::ermm:

:nonono: Im sad for all this discussion on cruelty, punishment and horrible behaviors.

Im really close to become a fan of Jonas Brothers. There´s nothing wrong with them right!!!!:ROFLMAO:

nothing will change in dubai w maktoums. no matter how much we talk. they have absolute power and i dont see anything changing that anytime soon. at least shk mohammed is kind of smart. what will happen when the super smart hamdan is in charge? i mean...helloooooooooooooo look at my avatar. do u think u see pics like tht of other ppl in his position?

Panta Rei - Everthing changes :flowers:.
Changes are not made overnight and they might not come easily but they come. All european royal houses started out as criminals :angry:, developed later into autocratic rulers :eek: and are now part of a democratic society :innocent:. Anyway, the Maktoums will have to keep up with the change they themselves initiated and they want to be seen as a modern and civilized society :sleep:. Public opinion plays an important role in this esp. in Dubai that is totally dependant on foreign investors.

Hamdan does not seem like a particular smart guy but I think you don't have to be smart to be the leader of Dubai as long as you are popular :rolleyes2:. Also a leader doesn't have to pull the strings himself. As everything is staged in Dubai, it could very well be that Maktoum will run the show behind the screens. He seems a serious guy and quite frankly, more intelligent then his father. Mo is ambitious, he seems ruthless and cunning but I don't know if he's intelligent :ermm:. I have never heard Mo say anything that is slightly original or new to people that have watched a lot of Oprah Winfrey or Doctor Phil shows. :lol:

...As everything is staged in Dubai, it could very well be that Maktoum will run the show behind the screens. He seems a serious guy and quite frankly,...

I was thinking about that too, I don't know much about Sheikh Maktoum. There is no information about his hobbies or his life beside the Deputy Ruler. He is rarely appearing on sport events, it looks like he is more quiet, but maybe this seems so because he is avoiding the public when it comes to his private live (different to some of his brothers). So does anyone have some more information about Sh. Maktoum?

All these stuff can be planed and organised, don't you think? The public image of every Mohammed's son?

BTW I'vee seen old black and white photos of Mo in the 70s and I must say that he looks serious and very interested in the things that his brothers, uncles, father do. And sadly, Hamdan ...just play with his mobile phone or listens to his headphone in one ear during official events. That's..strange, ti say at least.

All these stuff can be planed and organised, don't you think? The public image of every Mohammed's son?

BTW I'vee seen old black and white photos of Mo in the 70s and I must say that he looks serious and very interested in the things that his brothers, uncles, father do. And sadly, Hamdan ...just play with his mobile phone or listens to his headphone in one ear during official events. That's..strange, ti say at least.

Planed and organized? Maybe, but I still think every Mo's children are different from each other. Sheikh Maktoum seems to be a very private guy.

Why? With all due respect to you, you are far from alone in making the enormous mistake of comparing Ruling Familes of the UAE & the Middle East as they are today with European Royals as they are today... Centuries of Social Evolution & history seperate them. Not only that but from where do you get the notion that to be ROYAL would mean to be worthy, honorable decent or nice? Quite the contrary is true. Please show me where in History any Royal Dynasty has gained & maintained their power & their positions by being... Nice. Without a psychopathic ruthlessness, (by todays standards) avaris, machievelian cunning & a policy of Might is Right... not a single one...

U r right that they are centuries behind Europians Royals, and than 90% of Royal families didnt use the fact that they r Royal for beeing nice, but i started just recentlly to get to know this familly, and for me, they really seemed nice, just because they are not so modern and because they are centuries behind other royal families, it would be normal and it would make sence if they were still respecting all tradicions and customs they have/ had. As much as i know, there is no royal family who respect tradicions their country have.

i think hamdan and shka bnt saeed are no longer engaged. the only shk mo and shka hind kiddo engaged at the moment is ahmed.

ps.... before everyone says what abt shka bint mohammed and nasser bin hamad. they are no longer engaged either.

I heard that Sheikh Ahmed is engaged to Sheikha Madiya:). And rumors are that Sh Sheikha and Sheikh Nasser are not engaged anymore:ermm:

I heard that Sheikh Ahmed is engaged to Sheikha Madiya:). And rumors are that Sh Sheikha and Sheikh Nasser are not engaged anymore:ermm:

Anyone knows more on Sheikha Madiya. I guess she a cousin?
Rumors on Sh Sheikha and Sh Nasser are on and off. Sometimes I wonder if they ever were engaged in the first place. :whistling:

To the more paranoid members I'd like to clear up some misconceptions:

This is the Dubai forum. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia forum is where it has been for quite some time. It has not disappeared. There is no conspiracy.

Posts are not "censored". Defamatory, off-topic, irrelevant, kiddie-speak and empty posts will be removed. Posts relating to CP Hamdan will be moved over to the CP Hamdan thread, Princess Haya posts to the Princess Haya thread, Sheikh Mohammed posts to the Sheikh Mohammed thread, etc. There is no conspiracy.

Pictures that are directly attached to a post in breach of copyright will be removed as a matter of course, just as they will be removed from anywhere else in the Forums. Posting copyrighted images is illegal and places the Forums at risk of legal action. There is no conspiracy.

If members believe posts (or entire forums) have been removed because of "censorship" or "conspiracy" could they please address their concerns via PM to a Mod or Admin and not post about it in these threads. Such posts will be removed.

I trust this is clear enough.

Warren
Administrator

Nasser is enaged with sh sheikha i read in ahlan magazine

Ok so last semester I took a class in cultural anthropology and in it I learned several things (my professor would be proud!) Any who we were discussing marriage in families and I remember that while many family's still practice this there are some "rules" that they follow or go by. Ok so they are:

You can marry your fathers sisters offspring, but not you fathers brothers offspring.
You can marry your mothers brothers offspring, but not you mothers sisters offspring.

Im not sure if that makes sense to you but I swear that's how people who still practice inter-family marriage go by. or at least that's what we discussed in class. So now lets say this is the common practice for Middle eastern families wouldn't it then be "wrong" for Hamdan to be engaged to his mothers sisters daughter? Anyone else know what im rambling about? :ermm:
:flowers:
didn't MBZ's son, khalid, marry his mother's sister's daughter. i am almost positive he did. maybe MBZ did not get the handout!:lol:

That's true. Sheikh Ahmed is engaged to Sheikha Mediya Bint Hasher( the daughter of Sheikha HInd's Brother). I think she is the full sister of Sheikh Maktoum Bin Hasher Al Maktoum(A1 Grand Prix). :flowers::flowers:

That's true. Sheikh Ahmed is engaged to Sheikha Mediya Bint Hasher( the daughter of Sheikha HInd's Brother). I think she is the full sister of Sheikh Maktoum Bin Hasher Al Maktoum(A1 Grand Prix). :flowers::flowers:

do u know more about her? i would love to know!

I think so too. Is Sheikh Majid engaged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom